Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Retards are the Devil's Children
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-27-2007, 09:45 PM

(Offshoot from 'The Earth is Flat' thread)

If anything is a sign that scientists are in league with lucifer himself, you only need look at what scientists REALLY are.

Albert Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell, Stephen Hawking and many other scientists and inventors had severe retardations. Hawking, or the Anti-Christ as he is sometimes referred to by my followers, is the worst of these. He is repulsive, an abomination. All retardations are signs of witchcraft and alchemy. These scientists are nothing but abominations. Do not think they were sent by God, the Bible teaches us exactly where these twisted freaks come from. Genesis in particular warns us that during the forming of the earth, demons came down to earth and started raping the women here, and their children were born part-demon. These mongeloids are the long decendants of this twisted demon-spawn.

What does it tell us if many of these scientists have retardations, disorders and handicaps? That they are part-demon too.

Let me tell you a little something about retards. There is a great difference between unfortunate people injured in accidents that end up wheelchair-bound, and the demons born with spastic retardation which we consider evil incarnate.

You are truly ignorant if you think that these twisted malformed demons have always roamed among us. Down syndrome or mongolism, cerebal palsy, spina bifida and a great many other retardations only emerged in the last few hundred years. Just look at thalidomides, these man-made demons were first created in the 1960s by the evils of science and alchemy, pregnant women poisoned by blasphemous drugs that transformed their unborn children into twisted limbless monsters. Science will not stop in its evil pursuit to undo God, cloning humans, and trying to be a God will result in the ultimate punishment. These are not scientific advancements as people would have you believe. This is the work of the Devil, poisoning the world and creating monsters, weapons of mass destruction and spastic children.

Retards are brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit. Their mind is of such a reprobate nature they are given to sexually gratifying themselves in public while their physically disabled cohorts take exorbitantly long periods of time to walk down narrow hallways, slowing the progress of those not despised by God and impeding their holy endeavors. Then you have their hearing-impaired cousins who talk in some foreign language that sounds like dolphin-speak. You think this is normal? They use some sort of hand-code to talk, and who knows what these freaks are signing? They could be saying 'F*ck Jesus', 'Worship Lucifer' or just about anything, and we can't hear a word of it. These 'tards are very devious.

Cripples, retards and people with learning disabilities are abominable to God, and are worthy only of death for their depraved slobbering, staggering, stammering ways. Why should they be given the best parking spaces? Why should we waste precious resources on wheelchairs and crutches? If it is God's will that they should not walk, then let them crawl like the snakes they are!

The Bible quite clearly teaches that these retards and quite repulsive in the eyes of God. Here is what Leviticus says about it.

21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, and thuse desecrate my sanctuary

God can't stand the sight of blind or handicapped people. The blind, the lame, dwarfs, people with funny noses or blemishes, with damaged testicles, or broken hands or feet, crooked backs, or who have scurvy or scabs, or who have anything superfluous must not approach the altar of God i.e. The Church. All Churches that build cheelchair ramps and retard access for these freaks, when God quite clearly states they should NOT go anywhere near his Churches, will burn in Hellfire. They are disobeying a direct order of God.

God hates these retards, and the Malleus Maleifiarum (a book blessed and ordained by the Pope, when the Catholic Church wasn't out raping little kids, and used to 'cure' 9 million worthless witches) states quite clearly that these retards are part of Lucifer's army, his Children here on Earth. As God hates them, if we did not hate them too what kind of Christians would we be? We hate with pure righteous hatred, and Gods clear judgement, all who oppose and are hated by our God.

For more information, please purchase to our new book, 'The Retard Agenda', which will be available soon in all good Christian bookstores.

Rev RG Green
Parents Against Goth Organisation
God Hates Retards Forum Moderator
www.godhatesgoths.com
(#2)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-27-2007, 09:53 PM

They are good for ONE thing Brother....a good laugh!

I know I should be heartbroken by the fact that they are Hellbound, but something about the bouncing, drooling and odd noises makes me giggle!

Lve, Sister Thumper
Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 08-27-2007 at 10:18 PM.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-27-2007, 10:29 PM

Yes, this is such a shame that they are part-demon. Had they not been I would have thought of many other good uses for these slobbering stammering stuttering wastes of human skin.

They are a burden on the tax-payer, that we pump all our hard-earned dollars into homes to house these illiterate mongeloids, that we fund their spastic activities, and gain nothing in return.

I was walking along the street just the other day when one of these dumb animals was blocking my passage, holding up the Lords work. I tried several times to get around this pathetic animal, who was walking like a wounded chimpanzee. It took all of my strength of character and good will not to push this twisted limbless monster flat on his fat bubble head. It angered me that here was me pursuing the Lords work, and Lucifer had put such a repulsive obstacle in my path.

If I had my way all these filthy 'tards would be put to good use. If God intended them to act like animals, let us treat them as animals. Every home could have one. They can train monkeys and dogs, how easy would it be to train a retard to do menial tasks around the home? Take out the trash, switch on the microwave oven, get the mail, the kids could play fetch with it. It would be very cheap to run, you could feed it the left-overs from the trash, and build a kennel for it outside. Heaven forbit anyone would want one of these drooling vegetables living in their own homes. It would be easy to forget how dangerous they are.

No, but this would be wrong. It would be inviting Satan into our homes. God has shown me all the signs. These filthy Godless creatures will turn on us come Judgement day. Then we will see them for the Hell-hounds they truly are.

Never forget they have demon blood. That they are part-demon. That they are Satans Army here on Earth. Never forget that they are filthy creatures incapable of rational thinking. That they are below us. That they deserve to be in the gutter, not in care homes wasting good Christian tax-payers money. That they get waited on hand and foot when they have never earned a dine in their entire worthless pathetic lives. Never forget that in the 1400's we would have been burning these brute beasts for witchcraft. Never forget that God hates these filthy creatures for good reason, and as good Christians we must follow his good example and judge with righteous Judgement, and hate them just as much as our beloved Lord.

But it is good to laugh at them, I suppose in the same way we laugh at monkeys in a Zoo with their childish mormonic ways. I am sure when baby Jesus comes back, he will join us in our merryment. We shall all laugh come judgement day when these deformed creatures of Satan burn! Halleluja!
(#4)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-27-2007, 10:49 PM

Praise Reverend Green
I like a man who "Tells it Like it is"

Personally I think that poor people, blacks, Non American and Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed to breed at all.

Just leave it to us Pure bred White wealthy American True Christians™ to produce a Race of perfect Human Beings who Love Jesus.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#5)
Old
Unsaved Gormless Adolescent Trash
Foul Sinner on Moderation

vestal_mastecation is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-28-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Praise Reverend Green

Personally I think that poor people, blacks, Non American and Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed to breed at all.

Just leave it to us Pure bred White wealthy American True Christians™ to produce a Race of perfect Human Beings who Love Jesus.
Yes, a race of truly fugly inbred unintelligent white scum!
Maybe such a race exists already...
(#6)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-28-2007, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestal_mastecation View Post
Yes, a race of truly fugly inbred unintelligent white scum!
Maybe such a race exists already...
Do you mean Goths?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I Hate Fundies is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 11-17-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post

ya know... there was this one guy... let me think... Adolf something...
he said something very much like this once...
i dunno bout 65 years ago... uh.... 6Million people killed
i seem to remember that America did their very best to stop him
YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST SCUM OF THE EARTH
i am shamed to share the same race with you.
please, die.
(#8)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 11-17-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Fundies View Post
ya know... there was this one guy... let me think... Adolf something...
he said something very much like this once...
i dunno bout 65 years ago... uh.... 6Million people killed
i seem to remember that America did their very best to stop him
YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST SCUM OF THE EARTH
i am shamed to share the same race with you.
please, die.
Well, Mr Adolf had some kind of plan but it was technically flawed owing to the fact he was raving mad and also a Cattlicker.
I don't think anyone knows how many Joos died or how comes there are so many Moneylenders and Lawyers still left today. That's kinda strange don't you think? I mean the Germans were so meticulous with their paperwork and all.
I think you mean the second World War, which we won by the way to keep Trash like you Free.
Frying a few Nips helped in that one too

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Viva Redemption is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 07-30-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Praise Reverend Green

Oh, just like Hitler's notion of Aryans? Because that's exactly what this site seems like.

I'm willing to bet that if you weren't in danger of imprisonment, you'd gather them up and have them killed, rather than help them see God's light...it's so sad..you will all be in my prayers
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

anti-christ fool is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 02-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Praise Reverend Green

1. Only americans that true American are Indians! You dear are from European Immegrants!! You are from the people that was poor, criminal and couldent make it in Europe! Only the weak ones couldent make it here...
2. Your profile say you are kind, varm and good.. Well, from what you write you are a racist and a total idiot!
3 Religion is for unintelligent people that needs 2000 year old cartons to give their own life a meaning!

Sure i am the antichrist.. But i dont care at all what you say, reason is that i am good to everyone, and i do to others what i want them to do to me! AND just to make you feel worse... You call yourself a true christian?? Well, true christians doesent hate other rases.. Jesus said, Let ALL the children come to me... NOT let all the white children come to me.. AND where did he say it? Was it a place where there are a lot of white kids?? hmm.. Dont think soo..

BTW, i am PURE white, i am PURE Norwegian, and i AM a racist.. But the big diffrence between you and me is that i dont hide behind a racist religion..

You are realy a low person.. Wish you nothing good!
(#11)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Parking Lot Tither One Year/1000 posts Saved 5 Years Ex-eurotrash True Republican

Brother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother_Percy has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 02-15-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-christ fool View Post
1. Only americans that true American are Indians! You dear are from European Immegrants!!
Confused? I thought Indians came from INDIA??? Or are you meaning red-injuns? If so, EPIC FAIL on YOUR part, buddy. The red injuns were NOT here first - white men were here 1000's of years before they even existed. That's right, friend. When God first made Adam and Eve, everyone in the world was white. There were white folks here, there and everywhere once Adam and Eve got round to populating the place.

That's right, there were white folks EVEN HERE in America LONG BEFORE the injuns. But then guess what happened - The Great Flood.

That's right, friend. God drowned the ENTIRE WHITE POPULATION of America, and the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD in the Great Flood! Then, AFTER THE FLOOD, when Noah and his family repopulated the World once more, it was the Injuns who repopulated America first. But they were NOT HERE BEFORE US. We (white folks like you or I) just took what was RIGHTFULLY OURS back from them - BECAUSE IT WASN'T THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH! How retarded are you?

Quote:
2. Your profile say you are kind, varm and good.. Well, from what you write you are a racist and a total idiot!
Since when were 'retards' a race? ANOTHER EPIC FAIL on YOUR PART, buddy. It's pathetic!

Quote:
3 Religion is for unintelligent people that needs 2000 year old cartons to give their own life a meaning!
Yea yea yea... you just keep telling yourself we're unintelligent, buddy. Just wait till we're all up in Heaven looking down on you, while Satan is sliding his red-hot poker up your ass. Then let's see who has the last laugh. You won't look so smart then.

Case and Point! END OF DEBATE!
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted negress

CAUTION - Underage Poster Cancer on Society

mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 04-11-2015, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Praise Reverend Green

Madam I can assure you as a black/chinese mixed race child I am waaaaay more intelligent than you will ever be, all because im not ignorant. I'm american, I Dont exactly know if I'm still Catholic, but I know I am much better than you will ever be
(#13)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 04-11-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl125 View Post
Madam I can assure you as a black/chinese mixed race child I am waaaaay more intelligent than you will ever be, all because im not ignorant. I'm american, I Dont exactly know if I'm still Catholic, but I know I am much better than you will ever be
Talking down on people is not a sign of intelligence. At all. I am not even going to get into the childish spelling mistakes.

Obviously, this child is a retard and I commend the moderators for banning this awful child.

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aspie girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 06-15-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:

Nazi. God made all races and Americans came from the Europeans. Blessed are the poor.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-15-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Fixed the quoting, you're welcome
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 06-15-2015, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspie girl View Post
...Nazi...
Go look up "Godwin fail".

Quote:
...God made all races...
The Bible claims God made EVERYTHING. Last I checked, EVERYTHING includes Nazis. So unless you think Nazis are good, you have no point.

Have you read the Bible yet? Why not?

(#16)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 06-16-2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
[/I][/B]

Nazi. God made all races and Americans came from the Europeans. Blessed are the poor.
Friend, I am American as Snow. I came from North Carolina.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#17)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 06-17-2015, 04:30 AM

Quote:
God made all races
Oh, really?

Because I thought that "race" was an outdated social concept created by Europeans to justify their conquests outside of Europe. Biologically speaking, variation between humans is gradual, hence it is impossible to define clear, discrete racial groups.

Who am I to know, though, right?

Oh, yeah, I am an anthropologist, so I do know.

See the image on the right, the visible color spectrum, as an exemplification of such gradual change, onto which we artificially put boundaries defined by culture, not reality - and therefore each culture/language defines these boundaries differently. The same is with "races" - how many of them are recognized and what are the defining characteristics of each "race" varies greatly both in space and time. For example, not too long ago in the US, Jews and Easter Europeans were not considered to be white.

Quote:
and Americans came from the Europeans.
...And from Native Americans, and from Africans, and from Asians.

Ultimately, we can all trace our ancestry to Africa, though.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(#18)
Old
Hellbound atheist - avoid contact
Forum Member

Joe the Atheist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-28-2007, 04:48 AM

Well, that is one of the nastiest pieces of hatred I have ever read. These are people with feelings you are talking about. They have enough problems without bigots like you mistreating them.

--Joe

Have you heard the Good News? There are no gods, there is no hell, and the only sin is being mean to other people.

There are no ghosts, pixies, hobgoblins, angels, leprechauns, gods, goddesses, demons, minotaurs, devils, witches, warlocks, dragons, or spirits.

Prayer, magic spells, and doing nothing accomplish exactly the same thing.
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-28-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Atheist View Post
Well, that is one of the nastiest pieces of hatred I have ever read. These are people with feelings you are talking about. They have enough problems without bigots like you mistreating them. --Joe
Bigot? Hatred? Son, I have nothing but love - for those that deserve it. But these filthy retards are not even human. They are worthless slobbering stammering stuttering piecies of excrement. An abomination to God. They are a burden on our economy. They are a burden on the poor mothers who bore them, though I have no doubt those mothers must have done something to deserve such deformed repulsive babies. They were probably wiccans, satanists, losers, junkies, homosexuals or Jews to have been cursed with twisted limbless demon children like that. You would never catch a True Christian giving birth to one of these defective mongeloid half-breeds.

Then we have other equally dangerous retardations such as schizophrenia and epilepsy, otherwise known to the Christian world as 'Demon Possession'. Ha. I love it how men of science use big fancy words to describe something men of God have known about for 100s of years.

You know my Church used to organise trips to our local 'tard home, so we could get a look at these filthy animals close-up. I used to take a few of my children at a time, and get them to stare into these creatures eyes, until they saw the demon within. Have you ever stared into a retards eyes? because until you have you won't know what i'm talking about. You can really see the wild animal in there. The demon. You can see them for what they truly are. Their hatred for my God, their denial of him.

I for one can't wait till all retards burn. Praise Jesus!
(#20)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 08-28-2007, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Bigot? Hatred? Son, I have nothing but love - for those that deserve it. But these filthy retards are not even human. They are worthless slobbering stammering stuttering piecies of excrement. An abomination to God. They are a burden on our economy. They are a burden on the poor mothers who bore them, though I have no doubt those mothers must have done something to deserve such deformed repulsive babies. They were probably wiccans, satanists, losers, junkies, homosexuals or Jews to have been cursed with twisted limbless demon children like that. You would never catch a True Christian giving birth to one of these defective mongeloid half-breeds.

Then we have other equally dangerous retardations such as schizophrenia and epilepsy, otherwise known to the Christian world as 'Demon Possession'. Ha. I love it how men of science use big fancy words to describe something men of God have known about for 100s of years.

You know my Church used to organise trips to our local 'tard home, so we could get a look at these filthy animals close-up. I used to take a few of my children at a time, and get them to stare into these creatures eyes, until they saw the demon within. Have you ever stared into a retards eyes? because until you have you won't know what i'm talking about. You can really see the wild animal in there. The demon. You can see them for what they truly are. Their hatred for my God, their denial of him.

I for one can't wait till all retards burn. Praise Jesus!
Not YOU, rev! He was referring to the bigoted piece of hate that Vestal Mastication wrote.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6