Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Christianity and Women
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Deranged moon-worshipping terrorist.

Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Christianity and Women - 02-14-2007, 06:21 PM

Marhaba my True Christian friends.

I have a question about the Womenfolk of your Church which is causing confusion. As you know, I am trying my hardest to convert, but I fear there are still things I do not understand about your Faith.
In Islam, Women, although having physical differences are equal before God. The Qur'an and Ahadith are unequivocal in stating that one's gender will have absolutely no bearing on their reward or punishment in the next life.

3:195 I shall not lose sight of the labor of any of you who labors in My way, be it man or woman; each of you is equal to the other

4:124 If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.

16:97 Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

40:40 "He that works evil will not be requited but by the like thereof: and he that works a righteous deed - whether man or woman - and is a Believer- such will enter the Garden (of Bliss): Therein will they have abundance without measure.

33:35 Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women - the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for all has Allah prepared forgiveness and a great reward.

49:13 O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is the most pious. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

My question is, why do you believe that Christian Women are not revered as are Muslim Women and why does the Christian God not allow them a Soul to enter Heaven?
Also:
In Islam, because men are so Potent they are allowed by Allah(Peace be on him) to have up to 4 Wives. How many will I be allowed as a Christian?

Assalamu alaikum - Peace be upon you
(#2)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christianity and Women - 02-14-2007, 09:13 PM

We will have no quoting from Satanic texts here, Towely. We use the only text written by God Himself. Anything else is worthy only of use as toilet paper.

The answer to your question is easy: women are just not worth as much as men! God is very clear about this....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus 27:1-7
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the Lord by thy estimation. And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. And if it be from sixty years old and above, if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female, ten shekels

Let us not forget that it was the WOMAN that was deceived first -- she is obviously much more vulnerable than the average man. I suggest you buy a Bible as soon as possible to familiarize yourself with God's Will!

As to how many wives you are allowed, I suggest you speak with a pastor to get the most accurate answer available (accurate to over 5 decimal places!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul-Phallic
Assalamu alaikum - Peace be upon you

Take your mantra elsewhere. This is God's place, and you must treat it as such. Your foreign gibberish is insulting to us True Christians.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"