Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shesmycherrypie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 12-10-2017, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
Nice work, Cranky. I take it this whole World Cup charade has got on your nerves too?

A soccer tournament is like a competition of "who's the gayest". 80 minutes of the game is wasted with passing it amongst defenders, and the final 10 is of people falling over for sympathy!

I am British, but it annoys the hell out of me when people refer to this girls game as "football". It's soccer! It's only fair the name "football" is blessed to the superior American counterpart and the sport favoured by Jesus. The hooligan supporters try to overcompensate for the games lack of manliness by being as aggressive and barbaric as possible, but only really succeeding in showing their clear homosexuality of willing to fight over 11 men chasing a ball in tight shorts.
let me just leave this picture here.
(football seems pretty gay to me my dudes.)
Attached Images