Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Stupid Atheists!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Stupid Atheists! - 10-07-2010, 08:52 PM

Since coming onto this board, I have been struck by one glaring fact.

Atheists are stupid.

The reading comprehension they show is below a grade 3 level. Who here wasn't reading the KJV Bible by the age of 6? Yet we get adults coming here constantly who use the NIV or NLV because the King James is just too hard to understand. My oldest is considered Grade 4 and he reads the KJV Bible just fine. Must be hard to be shown up by a 9 year old.

The History knowledge. I'm constantly shocked by how simplified they view history. The civil war was about slavery, that's it, nothing else. Kings and Queens did what they did for religious reasons, that's it, no other reason, because everything is in a bubble and has no effect on anything outside of itself. I know that in the US we can blame Jimmy Carter for the dumbing down of American schools by worrying more about a child's feelings rather than what they actually learn. But this is ridiculous. At least China teaches their kids how to cheat in school, trust me, those slants are experts at cheating.

There are many other examples out there, but those are the things that are bothering me today. Hey if you want perhaps we should link directly to stupid comments on this board.

So my question is this, are atheists atheists because they're just too stupid to comprehend God?

Edit:

Okay here's a prime example

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson70 View Post
I'm sure I'vementioned that I can't really be arsed to type stuff out properly, or spell check everything, not to mention that doesn't really have anything to do with anything.
This argument is just plain annoying. They can't be bothered to put a proper sentence together, can't be bothered to write properly, but we're the ones who are stupid because we don't understand their garbled garbage? I also enjoy how, whenever they get their butts Biblically kicked, they claim it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Now I'm not saying this is the only guy who says this. I'm sure we get this identical post 20 times a day. I just came across it first.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?