Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page This Will Be of Interest to Women
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default This Will Be of Interest to Women - 12-14-2013, 08:03 PM

Father always says things of government should be left to the menfolk, but when I was listening to WGOD today, in between my favorite programs, an advertisement aired offering a Nancy Pelosi wig along with wigs featuring the hairstyles of other famous women. If you want hair like Nancy, Hillary, or Michelle, all you have to do is call for their catalog and let them know. Don't be fooled! I am not referring to Michelle Bachman or Nancy Reagan, whose hairstyles are often replicated at Sunday services. Before the ad was finished, Father was on the phone complaining to the program director. The disheartening news was that advertising is advertising. If the devil himself wanted to buy airtime on WGOD, he could. Am I not correct that Landover has its own radio and TV networks? If a sponsor approached Landover's stations with advertising money, surely it would not be accepted from a company like this wig emporium. I am going to go pray that these wigs are unable to be sold. Imagine Sister Etheldreda in a Hillary Clinton wig! Consider Attila's Wife looking like Susan Sarandon or Barbara Boxer! Let's all go to our prayer closets, ladies. I will not listen to WGOD until this sponsor is no longer on the airwaves.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: This Will Be of Interest to Women - 12-14-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Imagine Sister Etheldreda in a Hillary Clinton wig! Consider Attila's Wife looking like Susan Sarandon or Barbara Boxer! Let's all go to our prayer closets, ladies.
Sister Naomi Ruth, I just had to respond to this before heading for the prayer closet to beg that WGOD should be struck by a power outage. Thank you for bringing this outrage to our attention.

What an appalling thought! Luckily it is impossible to imagine Sister Mary Etheldreda without her natural sun-kissed look and, despite my advanced years, I wear my own silver locks without shame.

Bless you, Sister.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: