Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Are STD's Evidence Against Evolution?
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Are STD's Evidence Against Evolution? - 08-22-2009, 02:42 AM

According to germ theory, sexually transmitted diseases are caused by an organism passed from one person to another through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted diseases can cause sores that make intercourse uncomfortable or even painful, can weaken the body, or can even cause one's genitals to become deformed -- all things that will cause the person with the disease to have less sex.

What evolutionary advantage is there for a sexually transmitted organism in making intercourse uncomfortable, making your host weak and sick, or deforming your host's genitals? I see the fact that such organisms thrive as proof that God sends STD's to people who are so depraved that they will continue to fornicate no matter how much it hurts, no matter how sick they feel, and no matter how many puss-oozing lesions cover their partner's lumpy genitals.

If evolution is true, then why aren't there any sexually transmitted organisms that increase libido, make intercourse more pleasurable, or make the host more attractive to the opposite sex? We've supposedly had about 200 million years since mammals first started having sex -- certainly that should be enough time for a beneficial sexually transmitted organism to evolve. It would only have to happen once, because such an organism would spread like wild fire. People would go out of their way to catch it on purpose.

I propose that the non-existence of such an organism is strong evidence against evolution. I further propose that the fact that sexually transmitted organisms make fornication less pleasurable and desirable is strong evidence in favor of the sin theory of disease.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#2)
Old
(not a Jew)
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Christ-Killer Silver Tither

David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are STD's Evidence Against Evolution? - 08-22-2009, 03:21 AM

That is a very Godly post! And it got me thinking, so I did some quick research.

Not only are there no "good" STDs, but there are no good viruses of ANY kind. That's incredible when you think about it. There are good bacteria, good fungi, and of course good plants and animals. But no beneficial viruses.

I don't see how evolutionists can spin that. Because like your example of a good STD, any good generic virus would have a huge "evolutionary" advantage too, and would be extreme wide spread. In fact scientists are trying very hard right now to create a "beneficial" virus in the lab (of course I've read enough novels to know how THAT will turn out).

Looks like evolutionists have some explaining to do

_
_

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

(#3)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are STD's Evidence Against Evolution? - 08-22-2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David (not a Jew) View Post
Looks like evolutionists have some explaining to do
I also posted this on the Richard Dawkins forum and you should see those evolutionists scrambling to defend their faith. You would have thought I had kicked over a fire ant mound the way they all came swarming. I also got to see Tabor's Law in action. They know they've got nothing but ad-hoc theories and just-so stories.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter