Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page How do I beat an atheist in argument.
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mr. Pickle is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default How do I beat an atheist in argument. - 01-11-2010, 10:28 PM

Recently I have been having several arguments with atheists on the internet. When I have an argument with an atheist in real life, I usually just talk louder than them and tell them that they are going to hell. But there is no way to yell louder on the internet, and there certainly isn’t a function to make my typing louder.

On the internet they have all of these “theories” which I am pretty sure are from Satan. Either that or these deluded atheists just make them up. Some of them think we actually “evolved” from rocks. How stupid does that sound? They say that the earth revolves around the sun and that there isn’t a giant dome covering the earth. How do you argue with that?

I tried telling them there is amazing evidence for design in the universe. Take the eye for example. Even Darwin said that they eye couldn’t have evolved. I just don’t think that these wicked atheists will ever accept the biblical truth. Good thing they will all burn in hell with their satanic naturalism.