Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Brother Phelps has become even MORE liberal then before....
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Location: Washington D.C. working from the inside out to defeat communism!!!!
Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Brother Phelps has become even MORE liberal then before.... - 07-24-2008, 02:31 AM

This is a sad day. I watched this slightly old video on Brother Fred Phelps on Youtube and it appears that as early as 2006 he was starting to lean toward the [loony] left. I guess the days of him preaching the word of God and preaching it with heart are gone. This man has finally been tamed by the liberals. Landoverians have been saying for so long that he is too liberal on homosexuals, but this just proves it.

(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Location: Washington D.C. working from the inside out to defeat communism!!!!
Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Brother Phelps has become even MORE liberal then before.... - 07-24-2008, 02:36 AM

Just listen to how liberal he sounds. He's so tame and docile, a mere fraction of his former Christian glory.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Fred Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Brother Phelps has become even MORE liberal then before.... - 08-05-2008, 06:37 PM

As I said before in a previous thread. It is clear that Fred Phelps has become a LIEberal when he makes statements such as God hates America. That of course is a lie. This is God's favorite country. But who God hates is Liberals who hate America such as Fred Phelps. Its obvious he is a liberal because all liberals hate America. They try to corrupt this country, and that is why I will pray that John McCain will win presidency and save this country from the evil Liberals.
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash

Fred Smith is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Brother Phelps has become even MORE liberal then before.... - 08-05-2008, 06:42 PM

Look here at some of the LIEberal things he has been up to.

This photo shows how liberal he has become now that Satan is his "homie". Which I believe is a LIEberal term for friend. I guess Satan doesn't have real friends only the degenerate homie.