Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Administrator Sermons > Pastor's Rules and Announcements
Reload this Page "Noobs" please read this before posting.
Pastor's Rules and Announcements Please read this. You are our guest. We will treat you like a jewel on the cushion of our hospitality. Or maybe not.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Exclamation "Noobs" please read this before posting. - 11-24-2007, 06:24 AM

This is not a debate forum. The purpose of this site is to praise and glorify the Lord, Jesus Christ. It is a place for Christians to fellowship and worship. The goal of the Landover Baptist Church forum is to draw people to Jesus Christ because Scripture confirms that salvation comes only through Him.

Luke 6:22 tells us that because we preach the True doctrine of Jesus, men shall hate us and call us evil. So naturally, we expect that folks will get their feathers ruffled by some of the things they have to say, and they will come on here to argue with us. Perhaps we have said something that upset you. Maybe it was something I said. If so, then I am sorry that you are upset, but I do not apologize for what I have said. My words and thoughts come from the Holy Scriptures. I didn't write the Bible -- God did. So if my words upset you, then you don't have a problem with me -- you have a problem with God.

We tend to get two types of dissenters here. Some are calm and reasonable folks who are capable of rational discussion. I personally enjoy discussing religious topics with this sort of person. Others, however, are angry trolls who are just here to flame us. If you are here to flame us, please read this first.

Frequently Asked Questions:Thank you for reading this, and God bless you.

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-20-2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added "What about all my other questions?"