Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page pregnant women should stay in shame
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash

Melbran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! Maybe all FAT men should stay indoors, too. Please do us the favor all you male fatties, and stay indoors in your shameful state. For is not GLUTTONY a Sin also? Please, I'm sure if any of you men knew what it was to be pregnant, you'd cry and whine all day. Pregnancy is a beautiful state, and my husband thinks I'm sooo SEXY when I'm pregnant!!! Pregnant women are sexy!!!
(#42)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Provider™ award

Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbran View Post
Pregnancy is a beautiful state, and my husband thinks I'm sooo SEXY when I'm pregnant!!! Pregnant women are sexy!!!
I don't know what kind of pregnancy you had! All the ones I have seen come with stretch marks and a big greasy gut. Not sexy at all!

Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
I don't know what kind of pregnancy you had! All the ones I have seen come with stretch marks and a big greasy gut. Not sexy at all!

I had a wonderful and blessed pregnancy. No stretch marks, sorry. And where do you get a greasy gut from??? Thats ridiculous! Just because you don't like your wife, doesn't mean my husband doesn't find me attractive, pregnant or not. I loved showing off my big pregnant belly!!! I find bringing a child into the world a blessing, not a curse.
(#44)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I had a wonderful and blessed pregnancy. No stretch marks, sorry. And where do you get a greasy gut from??? Thats ridiculous! Just because you don't like your wife, doesn't mean my husband doesn't find me attractive, pregnant or not. I loved showing off my big pregnant belly!!! I find bringing a child into the world a blessing, not a curse.
Bringing a child into the world is a blessing from God! But showing off your disgusting gut is NOT! You think a husband needs to flash his wife's enlarged belly in order to show his love to her?

Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Bringing a child into the world is a blessing from God! But showing off your disgusting gut is NOT! You think a husband needs to flash his wife's enlarged belly in order to show his love to her?

Uhh..did I say my husband flashed my pregnant belly? No, I did not. What I meant was I was proud of my pregnant belly because it showed the life my husband and I created together as God's will. Everyone needs to be outdoors and have fresh air, it will only help a pregnancy not hinder it. You are a tyrant, that is all, nothing more.
(#46)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Uhh..did I say my husband flashed my pregnant belly? No, I did not. What I meant was I was proud of my pregnant belly because it showed the life my husband and I created together as God's will. Everyone needs to be outdoors and have fresh air, it will only help a pregnancy not hinder it. You are a tyrant, that is all, nothing more.
So you were showing off your body to other men and women without your husbands permission?? You do know that he is the head of the house correct?

You will have 18 years to show off your child, do you think Christians actually want to see your stretchy skin flaps? Kepp it behind closed doors!

If you need fresh air so bad, open a window!

(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
So you were showing off your body to other men and women without your husbands permission?? You do know that he is the head of the house correct?

You will have 18 years to show off your child, do you think Christians actually want to see your stretchy skin flaps? Kepp it behind closed doors!

If you need fresh air so bad, open a window!

Going to the grocery store or to the park for fresh air is not what I consider "showing off". You have such a filthy mind, perhaps you should try to fetch it out of the gutter before it drowns.
(#48)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I loved showing off my big pregnant belly!!!
I do not see the part about walking to the park or grocery shopping. All I see is excitement to show off ones body. You never answered my question, does your husband approve of your body flaunting?

(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I do not see the part about walking to the park or grocery shopping. All I see is excitement to show off ones body. You never answered my question, does your husband approve of your body flaunting?
I was excited when my belly started to show and I could see the signs of pregnancy more clearly than just morning sickness. You make it sound as though I walked around naked with my legs spread while I was pregnant. Don't put words into my mouth. I walked with my head high and my body covered with maternity clothing while I was pregnant. No "flaunting" as you keep saying and seem to be hung up on. I was excited for people to see my stomach growing and to ask how far along I was and to share in my excitement. No lewd acts, no perversions, no nakedness. Just pride in my appearance. Not only did my husband approve, he was proud to be by my side in public. That's too bad you'll never experience that sort of love and closeness with your wife. I feel very sorry for you, how empty your marriage must be.
(#50)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 07:57 PM

I do not consider my marriage to be empty. I would rather call it Godly. My wife submits to me like the Bible says. Also she does not go around showing off her body to anyone willing to look.

(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I do not consider my marriage to be empty. I would rather call it Godly. My wife submits to me like the Bible says. Also she does not go around showing off her body to anyone willing to look.
Im sorry, but you have no marriage. You have a dog who you have trained, nothing more and nothing less. You are afraid of women.
(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 08:01 PM

Quote:
I was excited when my belly started to show and I could see the signs of pregnancy more clearly than just morning sickness. You make it sound as though I walked around naked with my legs spread while I was pregnant. Don't put words into my mouth. I walked with my head high and my body covered with maternity clothing while I was pregnant. No "flaunting" as you keep saying and seem to be hung up on. I was excited for people to see my stomach growing and to ask how far along I was and to share in my excitement. No lewd acts, no perversions, no nakedness. Just pride in my appearance. Not only did my husband approve, he was proud to be by my side in public. That's too bad you'll never experience that sort of love and closeness with your wife. I feel very sorry for you, how empty your marriage must be.
I LOVE YOU !!! sorry don't thake that to serious or something, but I'm glad to have an allie here in this matter You just used the words I couldn't find (or couldn't place in the right sentences)

Oh and about the stretchmarks and stuff i did not have those either, I had such a cute little pregnantbelly, like a little balloon, and besides the belly there was no other sign of me being pregnant (large butt or so)
neither did I show off, just like Melbran I was exited people could see that we were having a child and asked me about it

Revelation 20:14-15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(#53)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Im sorry, but you have no marriage. You have a dog who you have trained, nothing more and nothing less. You are afraid of women.
Ok, you got me! I am afraid of women because my strict God following policies.

You don't have to get mouthy with me just because your marriage has fallen short in the eyes of the Lord!

(#54)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I walked around naked with my legs spread while I was pregnant "flaunting" I was excited for people to see my stomach growing...lewd acts, perversions, nakedness.
We need a Man of God here - STAT!!!
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I LOVE YOU !!! sorry don't thake that to serious or something, but I'm glad to have an allie here in this matter You just used the words I couldn't find (or couldn't place in the right sentences)

Oh and about the stretchmarks and stuff i did not have those either, I had such a cute little pregnantbelly, like a little balloon, and besides the belly there was no other sign of me being pregnant (large butt or so)
neither did I show off, just like Melbran I was exited people could see that we were having a child and asked me about it
I love you too! Rock on sister.. I'm probably going to be kicked off here soon for speaking my mind so good luck!
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Ok, you got me! I am afraid of women because my strict God following policies.

You don't have to get mouthy with me just because your marriage has fallen short in the eyes of the Lord!
Don't us God as an excuse to get away with your slanders. Throwing His name around and being a bully doesn't make you right, even if you have managed to frighten people the around you with your mockery.
(#57)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
I love you too! Rock on sister.. I'm probably going to be kicked off here soon for speaking my mind so good luck!
This is not a lesbian hook-up forum! Take your dirty lesbian lusts elsewhere you two!

(#58)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Don't us God as an excuse to get away with your slanders. Throwing His name around and being a bully doesn't make you right, even if you have managed to frighten people the around you with your mockery.
Slander? How is it slander when it is written in the Holy Bible?

Oh just forget it, go show off your body to the neighbors some more. Might as well since your fake Christian husband doesn't mind! You better bet God does though.

(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
This is not a lesbian hook-up forum! Take your dirty lesbian lusts elsewhere you two!
you are ridiculous old man...you are just grasping at straws now and your attempts are futile
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-02-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
We need a Man of God here - STAT!!!
Oh SUV, are you bored?