(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Thoughts from Jesus Christ - 03-24-2020, 03:34 AM

Romans 12:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

These verses came to me from Jesus Christ for a reason. For far too long, we, as a Church, have been bombarded with unsaved trash that have this thing about persecuting us for telling the truth. As a new member here, I CANNOT begin to imagine how sad and angry people make Him by their mockery. Church, this COVID-19 is Jesus' way of saying to the unsaved trash "you all are toast!" As a new member here, I've been blessed beyond belief with a great Church such as this! unsaved trash, take heed of what is being said in here. Don't mock these True Christians™ they are here for a reason and God Bless them for it!

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15