Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page why??
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Belphegor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:30 PM

like my friend said, you guys are going to have a shock they day you die lol
(#22)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenova View Post
Don't just quote the Bible, evaluate it and explain it.

We just did explain it, or do you need someone to explain what "HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGE ALL THINGS" means?
Then you need an english teacher, not a Theologian.

Okay, now what about the rest of my post? Are you only arguing about that one statement? No. So you do agree that you guys aren't caring for others and are only looking out for yourselves?

No, we actually care enough to warn others that they face hell unless they repent!

You say you have been saving people, but how can you expect to save anyone if you call them all sinners and unworthy of being saved? I would have thought that saving someone involved caring about them and their feelings, while being kind and courteous.

We don't spare their feelings, the Bible doesn't tell us to, infact it tells us the opposite. As the Bible-verse below will show you.

I have yet to see ANY OF YOU post compassionately to these "demons". They are a fellow human being. They are as capable as you are.
What is truly compassionate?
(a)Letting them choose hell.
Or (b)Trying to guide them towards the path of Salvation through any means possible?
We do B, because we care.. While you obviously don't care one bit if they go to hell.

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
Ecclesiastes 7:5

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-02-2007 at 08:31 PM.
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

jenova is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
I think the quotes are fairly self-explanatory. Anyhow, in order to be Saved, you have to open yourself up to it. If you don't, it's a lost cause. So hard to grasp, is it?
No... they aren't self explanatory. Yes, you do have to willingly want to be saved, but you also need people to be there for you, who want to save you. None of you have actively tried to save any of these "demon sinners". Don't deny it, none of you have made the effort to help Belphegor.
(#24)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
[url="http://www.landoverbaptist.net/member.php?u=16"][color=blue]

HE CALLED HIM A DEMON! HE CALLED A HUMAN BEING A DEMON! HOW IS THAT JUSTIFIABLE!?!?
[/b]
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM? HE HAS COMMITED NO SIN, AND HE WHO IS SAVED, HE CANNOT SIN. (1 JOHN 3:6)
HAVE YOU BEEN MADE SIN-FREE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? NO, YOU HAVENT!
THEN YOU MAY NOT CAST ANY STONES!

^ That should be self-explanatory enough.. And I've put it in big black bold letters so you can't miss it.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-02-2007 at 08:34 PM.
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
No... they aren't self explanatory. Yes, you do have to willingly want to be saved, but you also need people to be there for you, who want to save you. None of you have actively tried to save any of these "demon sinners". Don't deny it, none of you have made the effort to help Belphegor.
Pointing out where he does wrong is a start. Furthermore, all he has to do is open a Bible to find out how he should live.
If they're not self-explanatory, I thinks that's more based upon your cognitive functions than the clearness of the Bible. What is there to not be understood in those verses?
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Belphegor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:36 PM

Dear jenova,
You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=47260
Reason: Insulting a GOD Mod
-------
Show some respect in GOD's Favorite Forum!
-------
This infraction is worth 250 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
All the best,
The Landover Baptist Church Forums

ROFL YOU CONSIDER YOURSELFS AS GODS?????????? lol this must be the funniest <profanity removed> ive heard in my life. Jesus can walk on water, everyone knows <profanity removed> float

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: vile, profane language
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

jenova is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
What is truly compassionate?
(a)Letting them choose hell.
Or (b)Trying to guide them towards the path of Salvation through any means possible?
We do B, because we care.. While you obviously don't care one bit if they go to hell.

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
Ecclesiastes 7:5
The truly compassionate thing to do is to let them decide what is right and wrong of their own accord. You should not forcibly convert them into what you believe. Even if 1 million people believe it to be so, it does not make it true. This goes for the Bible as well, it is text. It is up to you to believe it or not.

If you believe that anyone who does not believe the same things as you is a demon sinner, then that is what you believe. Not everyone believes everything you people do, get over it.
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belphegor View Post
Dear jenova,
-------
-------
This infraction is worth 250 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
All the best,

ROFL YOU CONSIDER YOURSELFS AS GODS?????????? lol this must be the funniest shit ive heard in my life. Jesus can walk on water, everyone knows shits float
No brainiac, a moderator FOR God. As in, a Ford car.
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:39 PM

still, JESUS CAN WALK ON WATER, EVERYONE KNOWS <profanity removed> FLOAT!!!!

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: vile, profane language
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:41 PM

LMAO YOO TEH FUNNEH
Go play with some blocks or so, I utterly dislike having conversations with children like you.
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM? HE HAS COMMITED NO SIN, AND HE WHO IS SAVED, HE CANNOT SIN. (1 JOHN 3:6)
HAVE YOU BEEN MADE SIN-FREE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? NO, YOU HAVENT!
THEN YOU MAY NOT CAST ANY STONES!

^ That should be self-explanatory enough.. And I've put it in big black bold letters so you can't miss it.
So are you saying that you have never sinned? I am a Christian, in my beliefs only God can judge who is going to hell or not. Your beliefs vastly differ from mine. You believe that people can "be as gods" and judge others with divine intention. How do you know what is truly in his heart? He amy only be testing your faith to see if you are worthy.

Also, you said nothing about what that one other guy said. He called my friend, a human being a "demon". He has judged my friend, does that passage not apply to him as well?
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:43 PM

ahah you are getting angry over a forum NERD DRAMA!! JESUS IS <profanity removed>!!! SO ARE YOU!!! SO IS RELIGION!!! SO IS GOD!!! with your small community of 153k person you are all sad ahah

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: vile, profane language
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
ahah you are getting angry over a forum NERD DRAMA!! JESUS IS <profanity removed>!!! SO ARE YOU!!! SO IS RELIGION!!! SO IS GOD!!! with your small community of 153k person you are all sad ahah
Not angry, irritated and somewhat disappointed in the fact that you organisms are even viable.
Plus, all these things you've stated here? You probably know squat about them. Give me one rockhard argument proving evolution or disproving God.
Calling people faeces is hardly applaudable, please act your age.

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:48 PM.
(#34)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Dear jenova,
-------
-------
All the best,

ROFL YOU CONSIDER YOURSELFS AS GODS?????????? lol this must be the funniest <profanity removed> ive heard in my life. Jesus can walk on water, everyone knows shits float
No, mormon. We are GOD's Mods. His personal agents.

This IS his Favorite Forum and WE are his Chosen One's®.

Now BEHAVE! HE is watching!

Stern, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:49 PM.
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:48 PM

who care, you are just a <profanity removed> from down below, you like to have a <profanity removed> in the <profanity removed> for a bit of money ahah...(jesus is <profanity removed>)

Passing the empty house
I see the thing upon the Wall
Wooden sticks crossed together
And kneeling man talking to the effigy of steel...
God is Dead!!! Dead!!! Helleluyah!!!

Smell of burnt bodies
Slaughtered virgin lies dead without the face
Men staring at the skies
Singing lines and eating sand of waste...

Wandering the globe around
I saw no miracles nor wonders
Humanity so poisoned by their myths
Why none can see my wings?!

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 03-02-2007 at 08:56 PM. Reason: vile insults
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
none ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
none ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
If we're gonna go all metal anyhow.
(#37)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
No, mormon. We are GOD's Mods. His personal agents.

This IS his Favorite Forum and WE are his Chosen One's®.

Now BEHAVE! HE is watching!

Stern, Sister Thumper

DELETED

Tone it down Belphagor. These personal attacks are going too far. BJ.

Last edited by Bobby-Joe; 03-02-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: taking the name of the Lord in vain.
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 08:52 PM

As for the "self-explanatory" passages...I have yet to receive an answer about exodus 35:2.
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 09:01 PM

Anyone who defies one of God's rules is as good as dead and hellbound already.
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: why?? - 03-02-2007, 09:01 PM

dumb blonde just for you

du bist nur eine Schlampe

Black metal Ist Krieg

i am a walking dog, you won't tell me how too live my live with your lies comming from a cult such as yours.