Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 21,255
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildofG0d View Post
I'm going to assume you do not know the rules how the game is played
Your assumption is wrong but I fail to see how those would be of any relevance. Nowhere in my post do I mention or refer to the rules of soccer.

It seems to me you have have misread what I've posted.

I feel like you've never really read or tried to understand my post.

You cannot create opinions that make accusation such as yours if you don't know or understanding what I posted.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#402)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 07:12 AM

Since I (ChildOfGod) was banned this is my new account and in response to your message:

#1 Soccer is all about lying and cheating!
The most common way to win a soccer match is to trick the referee into giving you a penalty by feigning an injury, to make it appear as if a foul has been committed. Soccer players are specialized in dropping down and pretending to be hurt. They study children of 3 years or younger to learn how to perfect this technique. If the match is very important, like a world championship, they usually just bribe the referee to win.


First of all this statement is one of the many that led me to the assumption that you are extremely unfamiliar with soccer. In this statement you say that feigning injury is a common way to get penalties. As someone who actually plays soccer and knows the rules you only receive penalties if the linesman or referee witness the tackle or whatever that leads to the injury or if its a blatant foul. If the referee or linesman do not see the event they can not give penalties. If the injury is being faked they will not give penalties. This statement does mention the rules of soccer as if you knew them you would know this. Also no where teaches children to feign injuries. Id like to see the source where you got that information from.

Even though soccer doesn't require any athletic talent or advanced motor skills, soccer players somehow convinced themselves to be very special

To play soccer you need to be fit and you need to have the to be able to run with the ball and control it. Again I know this through experience I would like to see the source where you got this information from.

If you have a very strong stomach and you can watch soccer for a few minutes without puking your guts out, just pay attention to a single player. It doesn't matter which one. Most of the time this player will either be standing still, or slowly walking from one place to another. If you look even closer you will notice all players only cover a small part of the playing field to minimize the chance of getting tired to an absolute minimum.

This isn't being lazy its being smart. Have you ever heard the phrase "let the ball do the work"? Having players run the length of the whole field is stupid when you can simply have players cover smaller areas. Also have you played soccer? Im asking because i have played for many years and it is not simply walking around being lazy.

Most soccer training and soccer matches are on Sundays! Satan deliberately designed soccer this way to doom as much people as possible to Hell by preventing them from going to Church!

While this is true most soccer games are on Sunday what prevents you from attending a later service in the day?

Soccer is all about grown man hugging and touching each other in ways only gays would approve off. The favorite part of a soccer match is when the actual match is over and all players can get naked together in a huge shower. There is not a single soccer player in the world who is not gay. It's reasons like this that make ultra-gays like Sir Elton John a soccer fan

Again i would like to see the source you have for these facts. My father played soccer for a majority of his life and he has six children and is married to a women. Is he gay?

If a bunch of soccer hooligans would have attacked Afghanistan, we would have won already! Soccer violence is without limits and is the most extreme form of violence known to man. Soccer hooligans are all totally insane psychopaths who completely lose every shred of humanity.

All sports have a level of intensity and violence to them thats why precautions are taken to keep the players safe such as shin pads and the rules that prevent you from incorrectly slide tackling and raising your legs too high. I do agree that it can get violent but anything can get violent if the rules are not followed.

It is very common for soccer fans to wear Nazi symbols and to shout Nazi insults during soccer matches. In German concentration camps zyklon was used to kill as many Jews as possible. For this reason Umbro named their extremely popular soccer shoe Zyklon!

Please show me your sources



While you say that I've made an incorrect assumption of the fact that you don't know the rules i have to say that i cannot believe you until you prove it because from your post it seems like you do not understand the game at all.

I have read the post and i did initially try to understand your point of view but there is no correlation between your arguments and the little evidence you have provided. If you think that i still misunderstand I'm happy to hear you explain your opinions.

I mean no disrespect and id rather not get any infractions for this. Im simply asking you to provide sources to clarify you arguments as you're right i don't understand the comparison and example you've given

Once more i mean no disrespect i hope we can have a civil discussion about this topic
Reply With Quote
(#403)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,198
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Prayer Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 07:31 AM

Let us assess the evidence provided by our dear elderly Brother and the evidence provided by our guest, Miss. Return! We'll start by looking at the study material and proof that Mr. Cranky offered us in his opening post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
1st Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."

Matthew 24:24 "... false prophets ... deceive the very elect."

Ephesians 5:18 "... be not drunk ..."

Proverbs 12:24 "... the lazy man ..."

Acts 20:17 "... the elders of the church."

Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."

Luke 18:27 "... The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

Psalm 73:6 "... violence covereth them as a garment ..."

Psalm 9:17 "... all the nations that forget God."

Lots of evidence material, carefully selected verses and thorough Bible study. Point very well proven. Of course, we are the most unbiased observers on Earth, so it is possible albeit unlikely that our guest could have refuted all this with better, even more carefully selected Biblical sources. Let us see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
Many idle words but basically... Nothing
How do we know that Biblical evidence always takes precedence? Let us answer that question, as well!

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


I am so sorry that our dear Brother Mr. Cranky had to live and see his great research project soiled and ridiculed. Let us pray that Jesus will take him soon and reward him richly for his struggles against the ignorance of the unbeliever swarm!



Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#404)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 08:27 AM

You can argue any point no matter how stupid and add any bible passage to 'prove' your point because they're all open to personal interpretations therefore can they really be evidence in circumstances where the issue is not directly mentioned? My issue was not with the bible verses but more so with the arguments themselves as i explained. Making up facts and not providing sources can't be fixed by simply adding a bible verse for example:

Lets all commit suicide because God wants us too. In fact 90 percent of the population die by suicide because its guaranteed to allow us to achieve salvation. 2 Corinthians 5:6-8 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Is that not the same thing that the OP has done? Again I'm genuinely curious and mean no harm through any of my posts. I simply want you to understand my point of view and for me to understand your point of view.
Reply With Quote
(#405)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,484
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
You can argue any point no matter how stupid and add any bible passage to 'prove' your point because they're all open to personal interpretations therefore can they really be evidence in circumstances where the issue is not directly mentioned? My issue was not with the bible verses but more so with the arguments themselves as i explained. Making up facts and not providing sources can't be fixed by simply adding a bible verse for example:

Lets all commit suicide because God wants us too. In fact 90 percent of the population die by suicide because its guaranteed to allow us to achieve salvation. 2 Corinthians 5:6-8 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Is that not the same thing that the OP has done? Again I'm genuinely curious and mean no harm through any of my posts. I simply want you to understand my point of view and for me to understand your point of view.

Suicide?? Are you insane? God tells us to kill ourselves??


Where? Certainly not in the Bible (KJV 1611)


Here,
1 Corinthians 3:17


“If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”


and here,


Ecclesiastes 7:17


“Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?”



and here,


Exodus 20:13


“Thou shalt not kill.”


See, all in God's own words.


Need I go on?


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#406)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,198
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
You can argue any point no matter how stupid and add any bible passage to 'prove' your point because they're all open to personal interpretations therefore can they really be evidence in circumstances where the issue is not directly mentioned? My issue was not with the bible verses but more so with the arguments themselves as i explained. Making up facts and not providing sources can't be fixed by simply adding a bible verse for example:

Lets all commit suicide because God wants us too []. In fact 90 percent of the population die by suicide because its guaranteed to allow us to achieve salvation. 2 Corinthians 5:6-8 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Is that not the same thing that the OP has done? Again I'm genuinely curious and mean no harm through any of my posts. I simply want you to understand my point of view and for me to understand your point of view.
Darling Sinner,

Of course we'd rather be with Jesus and I'm praying every single day (1 Thesssalonians 5:17) that he'd take me, but suicide is not an option, as Jesus does not endorse that! He still want me to remain on earth to teach the vile sinners and give them a chance to Repent! It is because of this Labor of Love that I still live in this mortal body and long for my Eternity with Christ!

1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.


You should be aware that there's no "our point of view". There is only Jesus's point of view as explained in the Bible. Similarly, there's no "your" point of view but only the seduction by Satan, who whispers into your ears and soul his blasphemies. We understand that point of view perfectly! Those who are not with us are not with Jesus (Luke 11:23). Thus, they are with the enemy. They cannot utter anything that would not be a lie! Why should we be interested in any ideas that originate with the enemy?

Psalms 74:10
O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?


Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.


As you can see, those who do not follow the Bible are by definition incapable of constructing Truthful™ arguments. Their point of view can only lead to damnation (John 3:18). It is sad but we are actually here to help them, to help you. It is not impossible that once in Heaven you could join the soccer teams there, but until them it's Ecclesiastes 12:13 if you really want to see those well-kept meadows.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#407)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:31 AM

If you had read my comment properly you would now that i was simply using suicide as an example that anything can be justified using bible verses even false facts which was my issue in the OP. Since you missed the point i'll try to show what i was trying to say through another example:

It is physically possible to lift a house. Statistically 20 percent of the population can. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

or

People can go 40 days without sustenance even in a desert. Exodus 34:28 - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Do you see what I'm doing? I'm simply saying anything and applying a bible verse to it. I did this in the first post using suicide as someone critiqued one of my posts saying i did not provide any evidence because i didn't use any bible verses. But can you really say that providing a bible verse is enough evidence to support a fact. As you've seen i have provided you with three scenarios that are either not possible or not morally correct and yet there are passages in the bible that can be interpreted to support them.

Please tell me if I've not explained myself well. Once again i am not trying to start arguments i simply am trying to understand your point of view
Reply With Quote
(#408)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:44 AM

I understand what your saying and i was simply using suicide as an example to try and prove my point as i mentioned in a reply to another user. I now understand that i must not have expressed what i was trying to say clearly. This was not so much about soccer but the mere fact that there is no facts to support what the OP was saying. Yes there are bible verses but what I'm saying is that how they be applied to a sport that wasn't around during the composing of the bible? No where in the bible does it directly mention the sport. My argument is not about what the bible actually says though. Its about the fact the it is being used as 'evidence' is places where it cannot be used. The bible is open to interpretation thats why other denominations within christianity exists. Are you then saying that these other denominations are simply obeying satan and are not with Jesus? Once more I'm just curious to hear your opinion and am not trying to offend you.
Reply With Quote
(#409)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,484
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
If you had read my comment.................................... Once again i am not trying to start arguments i simply am trying to understand your point of view


Dear Return,


We do not question the Word of God which He so graciously gave us. If it is in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611) then it is True.


i.e. If God said it happened - it did.


As for your scenarios -


Surviving in the desert without sustenance - happened, God said so. Also a papist heretic terrorist in Godless Ireland lasted over 80 days and all he had was water. So 40 days is no big deal as long as you have allowed God to enter you.


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#410)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,198
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Prayer Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
It is physically possible to lift a house. Statistically 20 percent of the population can. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

or

People can go 40 days without sustenance even in a desert. Exodus 34:28 - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
Of course it is possible to move a house, but it is not based on personal strength but on prayer!

Matthew 21:21

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.


It's the same with not drinking for 40 days. It is physiologically impossible but no obstacle to God (Revelation 19:6) if you just ask Him.

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


You are just assuming that Jesus would be tricked with your "false facts". In contrast, you fail to understand the Alternative Facts that Jesus provides. My examples above show that anything is possible but it also shows that only a small minority of people have sufficient Faith™. If you fail, Jesus won't hear you!

John 9:31
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.


No everyone can move a mountain, not everyone can fast for 40 days. In fact, it is only possible through Jesus. If you look around you can see how scarce True Believers™ are! Why else would people die of accidents, malice, or cancer. With adequate Faith™ Jesus will cure anyone. You refer to some verses but fail miserably to understand the Trust™ and Faith™ that are the prerequisites for a successful prayer.

I prayed this morning that Jesus would give me an opportunity to teach an unsaved sinner the basics of His Will. Lo, He delivered, as He always does. I asked that he protect me from the AIDS contagion and I did not catch it.

He provides. I have no need to have my house moved not do I have any need to refrain from drinking water for 40 days. Why should I ask something useless when I can ask Jesus to deliver sinners to this Forum to be educated by us! Praise God!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#411)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:59 AM

Im not saying that what is in the bible isn't true. Im saying that different interpretations of the bible can be applied to scenarios some of which may be contradictory. Im simply wondering if the bible can truely be used as the main source of evidence. Id like you to look back at this example i used:

It is physically possible to lift a house. Statistically 20 percent of the population can. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

This example expressed what I'm trying to say more than the others provided. As you can see i made up statistics and it is obviously not possible to life a house and yet i can use this bible verse that is not directly related but can be twisted to prove these false facts correct.

I do not want you to question the word God but more so the human application of it
Reply With Quote
(#412)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:11 AM

You say that these things are possible through faith however they are not. Im in no way trying to be rude or disregard your opinion. But you cannot physically lift a house no matter how much you pray. You cannot cure yourself of a disease no matter how much you pray, if your immune system is unable to fight the pathogen of a deadly disease no amount of praying is going to save you.

With adequate Faith™ Jesus will cure anyone.

You've said this yet its simply not true. Believing is not going to remove the cancer from your body or going to suddenly cure incurable diseases.

Of course it is possible to move a house, but it is not based on personal strength but on prayer!

Im not sure if you're saying this is a literal or metaphorical sense may you please clarify because the way I'm understanding is that you've said that praying is going to physically move a house. Which again is not possible.

Im not here to dismiss your beliefs and again you've addressed only a minor part of what I'm saying. I am trying to say that Bible verses can be applied to any situation no matter the plausibility or whether that event is even possible because they are able to be interpreted differently. Im trying to ask how they can be used a evidence if they are interpreted differently by different people? A bible passage to you won't always mean the same thing as to does to other people. From there how is the 'true meaning' agrees upon?

As always I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive of your believes. I am genuinely curious and trying to broaden my understanding
Reply With Quote
(#413)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,198
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
Im not saying that what is in the bible isn't true. Im saying that different interpretations of the bible can be applied to scenarios some of which may be contradictory. Im simply wondering if the bible can truely be used as the main source of evidence. Id like you to look back at this example i used:

It is physically possible to lift a house. Statistically 20 percent of the population can. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

This example expressed what I'm trying to say more than the others provided. As you can see i made up statistics and it is obviously not possible to life a house and yet i can use this bible verse that is not directly related but can be twisted to prove these false facts correct.

I do not want you to question the word God but more so the human application of it
As explained above, we know very well that unless you are Redeemed in the blood Christ, you fail to understand His instructions and you start making "interpretations". This is the fundamental difference between us and false Christians.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.


It is very good that you admit how you twisted the Word of God. It is always wonderful when a sinner realizes this without our pointing it out in too obvious a manner. As we never interpret but only present the Bible as it is, you can go on trusting our judgment in these matters. I am so glad we cleared that up and now you can start educating yourself in the True Message™ of the Bible!

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#414)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,484
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
As always I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive of your believes. I am genuinely curious and trying to broaden my understanding


As always you dismiss, out of hand everything you are told. I think you are just trying to wind us up by acting like a dummy.


Brother Elmer has very eloquently told you the flaws in your reasoning using Godly Biblical Logic. You on the other hand, just continued to speak in circles.


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#415)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:31 AM

I am not dismissing anything you've said merely trying to clarify what you've said because at time you seem to miss the point of what I'm saying. I understand that you both believe that there are no interpretations of the bible and instead you present that as they are. I understand that you believe that the bible is a recount of historical events all of which that happened. And i understand that you believe that through prayer and faith anything is possible.

Im not trying to wind you. Instead im trying to understand your logic behind your argument completely so i do not make incorrect accusations of what you're trying to say.

Maybe i have not been clear enough in my responses and that is on my behalf. If I'm going in circles its simply because what you think has answered my questions has failed to do so or misinterpret what I'm asking.

Also i add this statement and other like it As always I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive of your believes. I am genuinely curious and trying to broaden my understanding to be respectful and ensure that you know I'm in no way trying to offend you so id rather you not use something I've added to be respectful as an insult to me. I understand that it must be frustrating to have to explain your view but i have been nothing but respectful in this discussion and id appreciate receiving the same respect. Thank you
Reply With Quote
(#416)
Old
ReturnOfChildOfGod ReturnOfChildOfGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Norway
ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:36 AM

Okay i completely understand what you're saying and what you have been saying. Its just that its impossible not to interpret things differently because we do not all share one brain. I will not argue this any more with you though if you do not want me to. You have presented your views and I thank yo for doing so. However this is something that i do not believe i will change my stance on so out of respect to you i will stop arguing my opinion as you clearly do not want to hear it. Thank you for taking your time to explain this to me
Reply With Quote
(#417)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,198
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus' eternal love Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfChildOfGod View Post
I am not dismissing anything you've said merely trying to clarify what you've said because at time you seem to miss the point of what I'm saying. I understand that you both believe that there are no interpretations of the bible and instead you present that as they are. I understand that you believe that the bible is a recount of historical events all of which that happened. And i understand that you believe that through prayer and faith anything is possible.

Im not trying to wind you. Instead im trying to understand your logic behind your argument completely so i do not make incorrect accusations of what you're trying to say.

Maybe i have not been clear enough in my responses and that is on my behalf. If I'm going in circles its simply because what you think has answered my questions has failed to do so or misinterpret what I'm asking.

Also i add this statement and other like it As always I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive of your believes. I am genuinely curious and trying to broaden my understanding to be respectful and ensure that you know I'm in no way trying to offend you so id rather you not use something I've added to be respectful as an insult to me. I understand that it must be frustrating to have to explain your view but i have been nothing but respectful in this discussion and id appreciate receiving the same respect. Thank you
Dear Sinner,

We always appreciate good manners! We a simple people. We trust God, we trust Jesus. How do we know what the want? We read the Bible. It is to be followed, not to be interpreted.

We know very well that there are observations regarding the material world that oppose God's Revelation (there were two of them, the Bible and the Incarnation as Christ). All these secular, mundane things have to be assessed against the background of the known Truth™ that is the Bible. God tests us all the time by bombarding our senses and observational devices (microscopes and tellyscopes and hardonic collisions) with delusional data.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


For instance, the heresies of evolution, light years, antimicrobial drugs, anti-American sporting events, etc., have all been falsified with this method. This very thread is an example of that method. If God's Word opposes an activity, it is delusion. It is only there to lure unbelievers into more sin. And if we weren't here, there'd be no-one to help the unbelievers! If we did not have the Bible, we would have to accept the sodomites as regular, hard-working, well-behaved people that they are in their everyday business. But God tells us that their choice of a lifestyle is incompatible with Salvation. We cannot disregard their Spiritual business even if they seem nice people. So we try to warn them desperately as we really wish as many as possible to reach heaven. We do know that our efforts are meager but that is what Jesus has asked us to do!

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:


We have no doubts as Jesus has informed us that whatever we do in His name, it is the correct thing to do, as we cannot sin any longer!

1 John 3:9

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#418)
Old
IAmNotTheTrueGod IAmNotTheTrueGod is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: On Mars.
IAmNotTheTrueGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Watermelon Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-19-2017, 08:29 PM

God hates soccer... but Jesus doesn't. Didn't you know Jesus is a rebel?

Well, I have a different believe. I even believe that Jesus [FOUL AND AGGRESSIVE IMAGERY OF SELF-RAPE REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 03-19-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Let's keep it clean
Reply With Quote
(#419)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 8,690
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-19-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNotTheTrueGod View Post
God hates soccer... but Jesus doesn't.
Hello and welcome to our Godly forum!

After properly introducing yourself, please provide some actual Biblical evidence for your statements.
Reply With Quote
(#420)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower 

 
Posts: 1,280
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-20-2017, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Hello and welcome to our Godly forum!

After properly introducing yourself, please provide some actual Biblical evidence for your statements.
He might be referring to some of the folowing:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Jesus


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3...A1ndez_Collado


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Glar%C3%ADa


https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Navas


https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Jesus


And many other "Jesus" that like soccer. Obviously, not the Jesus we care for.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1 corinthians, acts, ephesians, god hates, i love list threads!!!!, luke, matthew, proverbs, psalms, romans, soccer and why it's so gay, soccer hooligans

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved