Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page What are the guide lines for courtship and more ?
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default What are the guide lines for courtship and more ? - 10-20-2009, 04:59 AM

If I may ask a few questions ,not that I have my eye on anyone special.

1 What are the proper christian rules for courtship at LBC?

2 how long is the courtship anyhoo ?

3 what are the requirements to become a TRUE CHRISTIAN ?

4 what are the requirements for baptism at LBC ?

5 what sort of dowelry is to be expected ?

6 If a payment is to be made to the ladies Pa, how much and can it be in livestock?

7 If my Pa is dead does it then go to the Pastor or LBC ?

8 on the subject of baptism and being a virgin, If I have lost my flower some years and a couple of kids ago,will I become a virgin again when I am baptised ? Kinda goes with being born again don't it ?

9 If I am baptised in the winter will they break the ice on the river first or do I have to do it my self with an ax? Or ( and I hope ) is there a heated pool?

well thats all I can think of for now.

YIC Lola

Last edited by Lola Handcock; 10-20-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: misspelled again darn it
(#2)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What are the guide lines for courtship and more ? - 10-21-2009, 04:03 AM

I have a few more questions

10 If I was married before and I remarry does all my worldly possessions then belong to my new husband?

11 How much younger can a fiancee be than you are ?

12 If you tithe more than 10% does it at all speed up the process ?
(#3)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What are the guide lines for courtship and more ? - 10-26-2009, 03:20 AM

Hey I got a question too! How much dollers is fifty sheckles?

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!