Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Ill tell yall the truth bout dem siuntists!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Ill tell yall the truth bout dem siuntists! - 06-08-2009, 03:58 AM

Yall know I been thinkin' about dem siuntists who think they are so darn clever with dem fancy facts and flashy research. But yall know what? Dem arrogant snivellin' pinko professors aint so great an' I tell yall why. Take sum average Neddy No-It-All with his loser lab coat and glasses made in ituly. He thinks he know everything bout the whole stinkin' universe just cuse hes reads a lots of made up books and engaged in sinful experments. He will smugly teach yer innocent children that they are monkeys and spit HATEFUL arrogant RUDENESS in the faces of honest GOD FEARIN' CHRISTIANS like me and you!

Cus ya know?

The TRUTH is I can give dat sissy leftist hippie geek a FRESH KNUCKLE SANDWICH and der aint a darn lick he can do about it. Cus Im stronger thats why! JESUS gave us CHRISTIANS the GODLY soldier muscle to make them researchin' freaks SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!!

So give GOD a good ol' belly laugh and push yer local egghead dork into a hole n' watch him cry to mama. Not even his shiny facts and fancy words can stop ya from PUSHIN' HIM BACK IN AGAIN!!! Its time for us REAL CHRISTIANS to use our GOD given strength and weapons to WIPE OUT every SILLY SIUNTIST till GOD is put back in our schools and every univeristy is made into a GOD FEARIN' CHURCH! Can I get an AMEN!!?

A-MEN!!!

(#2)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Ill tell yall the truth bout dem siuntists! - 06-08-2009, 04:38 AM

You Tell the Truth Brother Jimmy Amen
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ilovemesomelindsay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Ill tell yall the truth bout dem siuntists! - 06-08-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C Lombardo View Post
Can I get an AMEN!!?
You're words are great Jimmy. Amen!
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ill tell yall the truth bout dem siuntists! - 06-09-2009, 02:00 AM

I’d like to add another fact to good old boy Jimmy’s quite clever observation; them self-important, know-it-all, self-serving scientists don’t make squat when it comes to their pay. A school janitor makes more than some of these first-year interns. Those fancy universities and non-profit organizations that hire these boys to do their useless research don’t even respect the scientific profession enough to give them a decent living wage half the time. Well, as a member of the state bar, I can out money any one of those down-and-out eggheads and bring a lawsuit on them so bad, that they’ll be forced to borrow from the local mafia loan shark just to be able to pay up all those punitive and compensatory damages owed to me through court judgments. On top of that, they’ll have to find a way to scrape up even more moolah just to pay for the second rate, bargain basement, scheisters hired to defend them from my legal wrath; and don’t get me started on what they’ll have to resort to in order to earn the extra dough to pay for their own court costs.

Thank the good Lord that the scientific community is easier to bankrupt than General Motors and the whole commercial banking industry combined. We can all rest easy knowing that if we can’t beat up every single one them with our dukes, then we can certainly outspend and bankrupt those devil-dogs in order to put them out of business real fast.

The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken………Amen!

The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

Quote:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)