Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ILOVEJ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot - 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

even the discriptions are horrifying! Is there anyway to remove this post before more young christians like my self see this unesasairy grossness and profanity?
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot - 06-16-2010, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Obviously by being prideful about being skinny. God basically said, so you want to be skinny? Here you go.
No, I think that's wrong. Liz was always the good one. She sang in the church choir, went to bible study, while even then I was beginning to practice pagan rituals in secret, in cornfields.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin