Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

caitlin is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Tolerance - 02-18-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Jealous
Please stop flirting with the Good Pastor

Are you jealous? Do you know jealousy is a sin, you should be more concerned with your faith and morals right now. What goes on between myself and Zeke is none of your business.

Quote:
We aren't here to agree with other people of false Religion. We are here to Save them from Eternal Damnation.

Of course your not, aren't you worried about your own narrowed mindedness? I personally think your in a rut, maybe you should try and expand your beliefs.

Quote:
This is merely a label to sort the "Wheat from the Chaff". It's no good being uppitty!! We are all guests in God's favorite Forum. You will abide by our Terms and conditions and like it.

Maybe, sometime in your life you should accept advice from other people. I always though constructive critism is helpful.

Quote:
That's true but as it stands, we are the True believers in Christ and the chosen one's.

I can assure you that you aren't. Did Christ himself come up to you have you a certificate for being a chosen one? I doubt it. Does he speak to you? Do you have schizophenia?

Quote:
Let them cheer. It'll be short-lived. When Jesus returns to Kill them all we shall be the one's looking down from Heaven and cheering.

I don't know how you can say this, didn't you know that "America" DID NOT exsist for hundreds of years after Christ? Ego is a sin and America is insignificate.

Quote:
Religion is a 100% Faith in Jesus Christ. No other God/Savior will do. As a True Christian™ having belief in the words of the only TRUE Bible (KJV) I can only warn others of the terrible mistake of Worshiping False Idols and Monkeys.

If you actually read what I have written. Learn before you judge.