Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Take DeviantArt.com Down!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash

shaunasaurus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Your beef is with God, not us. We follow the Holy Bible exactly as it was written.

What the Bible says about Homosexuality

Lev.18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Rom.1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Is there anything you see in those verses that would indicate that we are supposed to lay down and allow perverts to force their special rights agenda on us? anything that says we should "tolerate" filth like that?

They ARN'T forcing you, don't be STUPID!!!

they don't even DO ANYTHING TO YOU! You are the ones who attack gay people all the time by talking about them poorly when THEY don't talk bad about STRAIGHT people all the time.

Jeez, THEY are humans beings too, sinner.
(#42)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunasaurus View Post

I USED TO BE BISEXUAL BUT I GREW OUT OF IT AND I'M STRAIGHT
See? It is a choice!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash

shaunasaurus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
See? It is a choice!
Idiot. That doesn't say "I WAS BISEXUAL AND THEN DECIDED NOT TO BE"

NO

It says i "GREW OUT OF IT"

Because i did.

I grew up and went through puberty thinking i was bisexual or somewhat, and when i got out of puberty i grew out of being bisexual as well.

THAT ISN'T A CHOICE.
(#44)
Old
Unsaved trash

mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
See? It is a choice!

did we ever say it wasnt?
(#45)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollychu View Post
Havent you considered that maybe the Bible was only written to govern people back then? i dont know. I'll probably never know.
You will know, come Judgment Day. You will know.

Don't you atheists pride yourselves on your ability to use "logic" and "reason?" Because I'm not seeing very much of it in your postings. If the Bible did not apply to people today, don't you think God would have written a new one that does, so that His servants could continue to be Saved© by His grace? Yes, God abandoned all people to damnation before the coming of His Son, but that glorious event has now happened and can never be undone -- surely our LORD would not leave us to wander astray!

In other words, you're a mormon, and a Hellbound one to boot. PRAISE!

(#46)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Um...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunasaurus View Post
THAT ISN'T A CHOICE.

(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash

mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.mollychu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
You will know, come Judgment Day. You will know.

Don't you atheists pride yourselves on your ability to use "logic" and "reason?" Because I'm not seeing very much of it in your postings. If the Bible did not apply to people today, don't you think God would have written a new one that does, so that His servants could continue to be Saved© by His grace? Yes, God abandoned all people to damnation before the coming of His Son, but that glorious event has now happened and can never be undone -- surely our LORD would not leave us to wander astray!

In other words, you're a mormon, and a Hellbound one to boot. PRAISE!

...-sigh-

I tried to be nice to you guys, and i still get called a mormon? -___-
and i did nothing to you.
im not an athiest, i BELIEVE IN GOD. I just have no interest in joining an Extremist Christian religion. I like having tolerance for others, and quite frankly, i dont care if you call me Hellbound, Liebral, Homer, or anything like that. I am going to stand up for my beliefs, no matter how long (or how much) it takes.

People are different. God made everyone different.
(#48)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:15 AM

It sounds like a choice to me! "I used to be consumed by unnatural desires, but as I got older I saw that it was wrong and committed to saving myself for Holy Matrimony with a man who can properly guide me." It's all the same thing. I know, I used to be a nun and to think of the carnal choices I made back then... Oh, it gives me the vapours just thinking of it!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#49)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Please, she feels the exact same way i do....

I understand you guys follow the bible very closely....but i mean....the meaning has changed. and you guys have to admit to that. people dont walk around with sandals and robes anymore. the world has changed. and so has the message of the bible.

Havent you considered that maybe the Bible was only written to govern people back then? i dont know. I'll probably never know.
Molly, until God comes along and says He has decided to rewrite the Bible, it hasn't changed.

God says he is unchanging. God says the law shall not pass away until the ends of Heaven and the earth.

If we decide to pick and choose parts of the Bible, we are insulting God.

If we decide that God is only the loving Creator, and not the genocidal murderer or jealous God who made idolators homosexual so he would have more reasons to punish them further, and not the prankster who killed off Job's family and tortured him for months to win a bet with Satan, then we'd be insulting God and denying His nature. I'd bet that'd tick him right off, and that's not something I want to be doing! Do you?

If we said that Jesus loves everyone and will save everyone, we'd have to obliterate about 1/3 of the text of the New Testament, which says otherwise! There are many references saying that only those who follow Jesus and who follow the Word of God will be saved. That's ALL of it, not the parts they like.

What are we to do, Molly? LIE about God's Word, like Catholics and feel-good preachers? If we do that, we're condemning those who listen to hellfire. All so Shauna can have a feel-good experience when she voluntarily comes to this forum? She'll feel a whole lot less good when she's burning for eternity, enjoying God's justice of infinite punishment for finite sins, won't she?
(#50)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

OPCjustin is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
This website is no more than an excuse to look at the female body and call it "art"! This site has to go. If you have children make sure that they NEVER visit this website. The website is http://www.deviantart.com/. I used to visit it back in my heathen days (not so long ago) to ogle at women's bodies. It is a disgusting practice! Praise Jesus that he rescued me from that pit and placed my feet on the solid rock. Everyone who reads this should warn others of this danger.

In Jesus,

-TrueChristian16
While we are at it, lets just shut the internet down. If its that bad of a place do we really need it?

Honestly do you really think that you can get a website shutdown because you don't like it?
(#51)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:18 AM

Quote:
I just have no interest in joining an Extremist Christian religion. I like having tolerance for others, and quite frankly, i dont care if you call me Hellbound, Liebral, Homer, or anything like that. I am going to stand up for my beliefs, no matter how long (or how much) it takes.
So tell me, Molly, since you and I are politely conversing . . .

What is your goal in being here, posting on this forum?

And what is that of your friend?
(#52)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Sodomites for years have to lying about how they were "born" into their filthy desires!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#53)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPCjustin View Post
While we are at it, lets just shut the internet down. If its that bad of a place do we really need it?
For the most righteous among us, that is the eventual goal. We're just starting with the web pages that most grievously offend our LORD.

(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
So tell me, Molly, since you and I are politely conversing . . .

What is your goal in being here, posting on this forum?

And what is that of your friend?
I found your website (www.landoverbaptist.org)
And well...i was...shocked. I'd never seen such an extremist form of Christianity before in my entire life. I then found the forum, and i came here....hoping i could make some sort of a difference. But i'm a huge crybaby and usually cant do things without my best friend, shawna. so i let her in on the whole situation. and now we're here.

But its okay. You guys can keep your beliefs, and i'll keep mine. We'll all see what happens when the day comes.

I will never condemn any of you to Hell. so is it really necessary to say I'm going also? yes, my beliefs are different than your's, but....you never know. God may have been thinking about stuff these years.... (please dont yell at me, thats my personal opinion, and i'll let you guys have your personal opinions.)

But...yah...thats pretty much it, i guess....
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:26 AM

Yeah, i just thought i'd tell you people a little something.

God is an artist.

I was told when i was little that God painted the clouds, and the trees, and the whole entire sky, and the rainbows, and the birds, and the sun, and the moon, and the universe, and the PEOPLE, andthe roads, and the grass, and the rocks and dirt and ocean and stars and EVERYTHING.

God created everything because he's an artist.
Artists create something.

"Today isn't just another day. Today i'll create something beautiful."

I'm sure God thought that the day he thought about creating the world.

You cannot tell me you hate art and all artists alike, or you're hating what God created AND is.

---

But other than that.

Sorry if i "banished" some of you to "hell" or anything in my other posts.

I don't want to be as bad as you people so I do take that back and apologize.

But i'm still standing for my beleifs. Still.

No matter what you CALL me and TELL me,

God will always FORGIVE you. For being cruel.

I'm done being cruel and i APOLOGIZE and realize that i was doing the wrong thing earlier

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm sorry and truthfully apologize.

But i still beleive in gay rights, women rights, and not being completely racist to another race just because they are different.

Flame me with messages all you'd like!

I'm not fighting back.

I'm not converting.

I am who i am and that's Shauna and i will always beleive and trust in God and know he is there for me. And i know he had forgiven me for sinning and being hateful. And i apologized for those cruel words earlier.
But i know he'll forgive you too.
So do whatever you'd like to me.
Because i am still me.
I am an artist. I am a girl. I am methodist. I used to be bisexual. I am not a mormon. I am a friend who stands up for my friends. I am forgiving. I am forgiving YOU for "banishing" me and my friends to hell. I am loving to the people i care for.
I even care for you people because i took it out of my heart to apologize to you people, and forgave you for being cruel to me in the beginning for mentioning my beleifs.

I am not defeated but i'm only walking away and being the better person because i don't want fighting anymore.

(#56)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:28 AM

Quote:
I will never condemn any of you to Hell. so is it really necessary to say I'm going also? yes, my beliefs are different than your's, but....you never know.
We're not condemning you to Hell, God is. It's necessary for us to tell you this so you can be saved. Despite the many abominations you've admitted to, you still seem like a sweet young woman who we'd enjoy cooking with in Heaven while we serve our menfolk and Jesus.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#57)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:30 AM

. . . and why are you here?

All I've seen you do is attempt to convince us that the Word of God is wrong, and insult us.

We didn't come to you. You came to us. You read our statement of belief when you signed up. You came here with your eyes wide open, apparently with a goal, Shauna.

What was it? To get a laugh at the people who follow God's Word? To convince us that God's Word is wrong?
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:34 AM

I agree with shauna.

I'm leaving.

I'm done fighting.

It will be a wonderful day in our society....when people learn to love each other. everyone.

But that will never happen. Not while i'm alive. Probably not ever.

But its fine. It is. You guys...I'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused you.

I'll be taking my leave now.

I'll be out trying to find the truth....
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
. . . and why are you here?

All I've seen you do is attempt to convince us that the Word of God is wrong, and insult us.

We didn't come to you. You came to us. You read our statement of belief when you signed up. You came here with your eyes wide open, apparently with a goal, Shauna.

What was it? To get a laugh at the people who follow God's Word? To convince us that God's Word is wrong?

i want to make a difference in this world.

and you people are taking religion way too far.

i'm not telling you your beleifs are wrong.

i follow God's Word.

i beleive in him.

please.

i'm done fighting, ok?
(#60)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 04:46 AM

Quote:
I agree with shauna.

I'm leaving.

I'm done fighting.

It will be a wonderful day in our society....when people learn to love each other. everyone.

But that will never happen. Not while i'm alive. Probably not ever.

But its fine. It is. You guys...I'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused you.

I'll be taking my leave now.

I'll be out trying to find the truth....
You sound like that damned hippy, John Lennon. Perhaps you've been listening to his song "Imagine", which is Satan's anthem.... Good riddance to you I say!

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"