Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Great Democrat Rosie O'Donnell Calls For Martial Law!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Great Democrat Rosie O'Donnell Calls For Martial Law! - 01-14-2017, 02:30 PM

Rosie O'Donnell who is a lesbian woman from the California part of Babylon has demanded that the martial law be declared to keep the old white man Donald Trump from completing his theft of Hillary Clinton's job as President of Babylon. Rosie is a great leader and a role model for all the women of America. Many other patriotic democrats who want to save democracy in Babylon have joined her in her demands. The plan is for the army to arrest Donald Trump because he is an evil white man and should not be allowed to steal the election. Then we will have a big party instead of an inauguration. After the party we can vote to keep President Barak Obama so that he can continue to modernize and improve America. This is a wonderful idea and it is the only way to save democracy in America. In my home country which is Jamaica we always count on the fat women to get things done if there is anything that has to be done. I see it is the same in Babylon.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4