Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page I'm in need of advice!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member, struggling for Salvation©
Forum Member

Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default I'm in need of advice! - 09-08-2013, 10:30 PM

I was re-reading my bible today, and I noticed this verse.

1 Corinthians 11:5

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

I was just wondering, should I be praying with my head covered? And for that matter, should I even be cutting my hair?

I'm confused about this, please help!

Ruth 1:16; Ruth 1:17 : 16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.