Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, cannukistani terrorist

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 12-24-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheInfidel
Is it fair to punish someone for what their ancestors did 3 or 4 generations ago? Most birth defects are caused by mutations...I am not saying that God's word is cruel and ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Yes you are.
This is taken out of context, I assume unintentionally so. I'm not saying God's word is cruel and ridiculous, I'm saying the Bible is cruel and ridiculous. I don't believe in God, so it logically follows I don't believe this book is God's word.