Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Myths about Atheism
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life Long service medal, 3rd class Parking Lot Tither

Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Myths about Atheism - 04-24-2008, 07:19 PM

Atheists smugly think to themselves that they are the logical ones, they are the ones following "science". They believe their philosophy is the right one and can't understand why anyone would invest in anything else.

Let me tell you now, that belief is unfounded and philosophically stumped short. Atheism is the belief in no higher powers, why would someone believe that? Let me tell you: there appears to be no interaction from an intelligent higher being with the human race. That, my friends is what the reasons all boil down to in the end. NO, "science" is not a reason people turn Atheist, that is a reason they think they do, but if they do VIA that reason, they've done it wrong.

Science thus far has proved that the existence of the universe is unexplainable by science itself from the human perspective. We can simply not understand how something cannot come from nothing, yet something exists. What it does imply, however, is that something outside of the human perspective (comprehension) probably exists or existed or at the very least 'somethinged'. Of course, by DEFINITION, we don't know ANYTHING about this thing, apart from that IT PROBABLY was up to something. Considering this, WHY THEN do people say that there are no, and were no, and will never be any "higher divine beings"? Let me reiterate, we know NOTHING outside of our comprehension, apart from the fact that to solve the riddles that our own comprehension tosses up, we have to assume that someone this realm, if you will, holds some kind of answer.

Are you going to tell me that in that realm there is nothing divine? On what grounds? The stuff seems pretty divine to me just by definition. Of course, I happen to know that GOD was behind it all, but, just looking at it from a logical perspective, atheism is a wilkd unruly stab in the dark, when considering the huge scope of possibility this "realm" beyond our comprehension could hold.