Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Prayers for Parrotlover49
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Prayers for Parrotlover49 - 02-24-2007, 03:57 AM

When you bow your head tonight, I do hope you'll all lift up poor, misguided Linda in your hearts and minds.

This lost sheep came here seeking Truth and Light, but was too blinded by the lies of her Pastor Feelgood to see it. Sadly, she has swallowed False Christianity hook, line, and sinker.

She believes that God loves everyone, unconditionally (except the mentally ill). Is this so?

The Bible tells us that God hates and casts out most people, especially the handicapped or deformed, or those unable to understand and come to Jesus! Indeed, God hates (because He casts out) the retarded, and aborted fetuses also get the express bus to Hell!

Linda believes that we should tolerate witches, and others who deny or spit upon God! Is this so?

The Bible tells us that we shall not suffer a witch to live, and that we should not allow unbelievers into our homes, nor help them in any way lest we become part of their evil deeds!

Linda, the poor lost soul, believes that God loves peace, and hates war! Is this so?

God directs us, when we take a city, to kill off all the males (of all ages) and all the non-virgin females, then "marry" the virgin females! If we are only to fight to defend ourselves, as Linda believes, then why would God give us instruction on invading other cities and how to divide their possessions?

Did Jesus not say that he is here to bring a sword, not peace? Indeed, He did! He shall lay His enemies across the face of the earth, that it be covered!

Poor dear Linda, following the ways of Pastor Feelgood instead of the ways of the Lord, has turned onto the broad path to Hell. She believes in a kind, gentle, loving pansy-god that wants to cuddle her, rather than the true God as He presents Himself in His Word, the Bible!

Please, pray that Linda comes back, and sees the Light of Jesus!

And that she learns to write in coherent sentences.
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

parrotlover49 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Prayers for Parrotlover49 - 02-24-2007, 04:44 AM

I do not tolerate witch craft. I do not beleive there are witches who cast eveil spills. They do not exist. There is wicca that refer to themselves as witches who worship the devil.
And i certainly do not condone them. They are of the devil. And you are so wrong in y our quotes of the bible which are in the old testment/old covenent and not in the new testment?new conenvent.
as for retards as you put it and unborn babies and babies dying. god does love them and they are not able to understand do go to heven however if a mentally retarded person can understand that jesus died on the cross for our sins and you have to understand about getting saved and choose not to then yes they will go to hell. But if they are a infant, aborted baby then they did not have the chance to understand therefor they will go to
heaven
Yes god is a loving god. He is not the monster you all pretray him to be. He is a vengful god but that does not mean he not a loving god. God wants all people to go to heaven but not all will. He will have vengeth if that what you want to call it., on those who are not saved
nowhere in the bible does it say to war with another city or country and murder all men and children and non virgins and marry their virgins.
give me a break.
linda
(#3)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Prayers for Parrotlover49 - 02-24-2007, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotlover49 View Post
lol you poor misguided souls. How I laugh at you and your distorted beliefs.
I do not tolerate witch craft. I do not beleive there are witches who cast eveil spills. They do not exist. There is wicca that refer to themselves as witches who worship the devil.
And i certainly do not condone them. They are of the devil.
OK, which is it? You say you do not believe there are witches, but then you say wiccans are witches who are of the devil. Pick one.
Quote:
And you are so wrong in y our quotes of the bible which are in the old testment/old covenent and not in the new testment?new conenvent.
Heard of a fellow named Jesus, Linda? He said this:
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
In other words, ALL of the Law (that silly OLD TESTAMENT which you wish to discard as so much toilet paper) is still enforced. The only difference is the form of sacrifice; rather than sacrificing animals to God in burnt offerings, Jesus is offered as a sacrifice for all.
Quote:
as for retards as you put it and unborn babies and babies dying. god does love them and they are not able to understand do go to heven however if a mentally retarded person can understand that jesus died on the cross for our sins and you have to understand about getting saved and choose not to then yes they will go to hell. But if they are a infant, aborted baby then they did not have the chance to understand therefor they will go to heaven
Please cite Scripture supporting your claim that an inability to understand God's Word exempts certain people. I've never seen any such Scripture, but perhaps your Bible has extra verses.
Quote:
Yes god is a loving god. He is not the monster you all pretray him to be. He is a vengful god but that does not mean he not a loving god. God wants all people to go to heaven but not all will. He will have vengeth if that what you want to call it., on those who are not saved
We never said He's not loving. He loves those who love Him. Just as His Book says.
Quote:
nowhere in the bible does it say to war with another city or country and murder all men and children and non virgins and marry their virgins.
give me a break.
You haven't read the Bible much, have you, Linda?
Here's a description of an Israelite king's glorious victory:

2 Kings 15:16
Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Here's God cursing Samaria:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

How do we feel about other enemies?
Psalm 137: 8-9
8O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Let's look at Judges 21, shall we? This is how the Lord commanded eleven of the twelve tribes to deal with the twelfth (the tribe of Jabeshgilead):

10And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children.

11And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. 12And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan.

In the same chapter, since the men of the tribe of Benjamin had no wives, they were instructed:

19Then they said, Behold, there is a feast of the LORD in Shiloh yearly in a place which is on the north side of Bethel, on the east side of the highway that goeth up from Bethel to Shechem, and on the south of Lebonah.

20Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; 21And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.

In other words, abduct and rape the daughters of Shiloh.

Oh, but wait, there's more!

Let's look at NUMBERS 31!!

7And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
8And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
9And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
10And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
11And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
12And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
13And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
14And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
15And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

No, my dear Linda, you haven't read the Bible much at all, have you?
Quote:
You are all fools. I am a true christian where you are all unsaved misguuided sick excuse for a human being who will burn in hell
Once again, you call us misguided and/or mentally ill, then declare that your god (not God) will burn us in Hell. If we're misguided or mentally ill, then we could not understand your god. By your own comments, that means we should not be punished for our supposed errors, correct? After all, Linda says: you have to understand about getting saved and choose not to then yes they will go to hell. But if they are a infant, aborted baby then they did not have the chance to understand therefor they will go to heaven
Quote:
your prayers cannot lead me away from god and into your sick and evil ways
god said there will be many who are like wolves in sheep clothing who will come about to try to lead his people away from him. He says you can recognise these people by their actions
and you are all those wolves and sheep clothing.
What actions are those? We share the Truth about what God says in His Holy Word. You have called us liars, yet shown no evidence of knowing Scripture at all!
Quote:
personally there not one of you here that are even a preacher or .deacon
Your just a group of sick people. You enjoy spurting out your lies and insulting people who post.
the only ones your nice to is the moderators which serves only to prove that your fake.
You are not a preacher.
I am an ordained Christian minister, thank you very much. I have been nothing but nice to you, in spite of your third-grade posting style and Salad-Bar Christian LIES, both of which thoroughly nauseate me. If you paid attention, you would also note that anyone who comes here and wishes to discuss anything intelligently with us, instead of flinging abuse at us like so much feces, is treated with the same respect they show to us.
Quote:
pray your evil prayers for they cannot hurt me. I HAVE GOD AND JESUS ON MY SIDE and i am protected by him form your evilness
It's a shame that you're on the wrong side, Linda. You've fallen in with False Christians, and believe whatever they tell you because it's all so nice and sweet.
Quote:
Thanks for the entertainment. My friends and I have been laughing at you. linda
It's a shame that you are so filled with hate that you would mock those who try to help you. Clearly, you are no Christian, as you have never even read God's Word.

Tell me, Linda! HOW CAN YOU KNOW GOD IF YOU WON'T READ HIS WORD?

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-24-2007 at 05:35 AM.
(#4)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Prayers for Parrotlover49 - 02-24-2007, 12:30 PM

My, how tolerant and loving you are, parrotlady <insert sarcasm> .
Honestly? You've shown as much tolerance as these people have, but at least they're upfront about it. You on the other hand pretend to be about love and tolerance but seem to be on the hypocritical, bigoted side.

Well, guess you've been banned so no point in going on.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!