Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil - 03-13-2014, 04:22 AM

Brother and Sister of Landover,

Our wonderful God has spoken to me! He has blessed me with a heavy burden, one that I am most willing to accept! Our God has told me he will give me one name every seven days. I am to use all my resources (and wealth) to expose the wicked. These are Hellywood types, Politicians, Media, and others. This will not be an easy thing to do, like wise it will not be easy to read. These threads will not be for the weak. However, I have learned that the people of Freehold are a strong group with great leaders. I am so honored that the Lord has spoken to me !!

God told me to create four classes for these undesirables. I can assure you I am using only Christian methods and a few private eyes. The classes are as follows

1. Pray for the Pathetic
2. Shun the she witch
3 Stone on site
4. Unholy whore Hag of Satan

The first person God gave me was a woman by the name of Ellen Degeneres. However, we will refer to her after what I found out about her as Miss. Degenerate. She goes beyond the pale and is a lapdog of Satan. Below is the picture of this "woman".

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." Deuteronomy 22:5

My Godly sorces tell me Miss Degenerate is a Lesbian. She has cast her wicked spell on at least three know children of God.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

She has a television show that spreads her vile message everyday her topics range from promoting a deviant lifestyle to her support of Nigra president

Miss. Degenerates service of Satan has been quite profitable for her with an estimated wealth of 66 million (Poor by some standards). One think that she would give her some of her wealth to our wonderful God to be distributed by a Pastor to do God's work. However, she does the direct opposite she uses her money to lure unsuspecting youth to her deviant lifestyle

My sources tell me Miss Degenerate gave this young man a $1000.00 dollars was later found with a needle in his arm surrounded by other deviants.

Miss. Degenerates early life was abnormal for her as well she is a mutt. She is of French, English, German, and Irish decent. God only knows what that checked family tree looks like. Her mother Betty Pfeffer could not please a man and was divorced. No wonder she is a Lesbian, it appears the ladies in her family cannot please a man and be a good wife.

Miss Degenrates clearly displays she is the spawn of Satan. A lesbian enabler who promotes her deviant life style through bribes on unsuspecting children. Please Gentlemen and Ladies of Freehold watch over your children. This woman is pure evil.

Name: Ellen Degeneres

Class: Unholy Whore Hag of Satan

Disclaimer: If sited please do not approach! She highly contagious with the
gay disease. Contact your local Pastor or Law enforcement. Stoning parties of 10 or more only!

Charter Member Pearland, Texas