Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page My testimony
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default My testimony - 07-30-2014, 11:44 AM

Hello everyone! This is my 200th post on this lovely forum, and I thought that to make it something special, instead of just trying to convince atheists of Him as I usually do, I would share with all of you my horrible choice when I was younger.

At around the age of fourteen, I decided to have autism. I think the problem was that I felt like the world should revolve around me, and not Him. I never committed the unforgivable sin, but I had a lot of other sins. I put my True Christian parents through a lot of sorrow, I am sure, as no amount of beating me. Proverbs 22:15. Would cause me to repent, and decide to stop having autism. I am sure they were very close to cutting me out of their lives at many points during this hard time for them Matthew 5:30 but luckily, my parents kept going, their love for me and for Him driving them to try and help me achieve a place in heaven. It took them around a year, until around two weeks before my fifteenth birthday, they locked me in my room with nothing but a KJV bible.

I read the bible, and as I read, I felt my previous faith in Him coming back to me. They unlocked my door after a few hours, but I sat still in my room, reading and reading; only coming out for a few minutes to eat. It took me a little over a week to finish, having not read His Word for so long, but once I finished, I felt so much better. I came outside of my room, and begged my parents for forgiveness for my sins, and they being true Christians, forgave me. Matthew 18:21-22. I then went back into my room and prayed for a few hours to Him, just begging him for forgiveness. Those are some of my clearest memories from a few years ago, as they remind me of the time I was in the dark, and the light embraced me.

In the years since I have tried my hardest to become a True Christian. Thank you all for reading this, and as true Christians, I will beg for your forgiveness as well.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!