Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page What is twerking.
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default What is twerking. - 08-26-2013, 07:16 AM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I needed to go to the supermarket and so I put on some long pants because I do not like wearing Bermuda shorts in public and I came in to the living room and my boxer shorts were riding up so I shook my hips up and down to get them to settle the men will know what I am talking about.

The colored girl who works for me she smells like coconuts she said oh daddy you got your twerking down cold even though it was not cold and I am not her father she is from the Caribbean.

I did not know what twerking meant so I asked her and she said oh daddy that is when you grind it like you don't mind it but the bench grinder is in my garage and I already told you I am not her father.

She said your girl Miley was twerking it tonight but I have two daughters and they are not named Miley I am beginning to think she smokes reefers.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.