Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Bible Was Written By Men for Men
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#21)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
Please explain me what have of moral a man abusing of his wife, a child being threated as an object with no feelings, a black person being an slave or a girl being burned alive with no chance of having any help just because the poor thing was no virgin when she get married!

And if you talk about that primitive book again I'm not going to answer you, because you talk like a person who was completely brainwashed by this gross cult
It depends on the circumstances, of course. Discipline ought not be confused with abuse.

Why do you react so angrily when I ask if you've read the Holy Bible? Does the question cause you pain and anguish?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#22)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Please explain me what have of moral a man abusing of his wife, a child being threated as an object with no feelings, a black person being an slave or a girl being burned alive with no chance of having any help just because the poor thing was no virgin when she get married!
Okay, obviously public school English, but who's being abused? Once again the liberal mindset does not understand the difference between correction, punishment, and abuse. Please go find a dictionary and LOOK THEM UP!

Quote:
And if you talk about that primitive book again I'm not going to answer you, because you talk like a person who was completely brainwashed by this gross cult
You come onto a Christian board and get upset that people talk about the Bible? Just how stupid are you?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
If you read your Bible you would know that only comes into effect if her and her father lied about her being a virgin.

Oh and Deuteronomy 22:21 says stoning not burning, do try and get something right.

I knew my wife was technically no longer a virgin when I married her, so I cannot use that.

After all, 1st Timothy 5:11-14 would be pretty cruel if we forced widows under 60 to marry and then stoned them to death for not being virgins.

11But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

But of course you know the Bible better than we do, we're only "dum kristans".

Is this what it takes for you to feel superior? To come onto a Christian site and harass True Christians™ and accuse them of being stupid for not believing in what you do?

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Ok, ok, I understand the thing about the girls who are not virgin, but still is not a reason to kill a person. But tell me something, what about a man who is not virgin when he get married? Or are you going to tell me that a man shouldn't be pure in his wedding day?

And you think I'm harassing you? Please let me laugh because that's funny.... so, you're the ones who say like 1000 times I'm going to hell, you threat me like a nazi because I'm not a dumb and submissive woman like the ones you like and still you dare to say I'm harassing you because you don't think like me?! I don't care what kind of God you have, there's not excuse to be cynic
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Okay, obviously public school English, but who's being abused? Once again the liberal mindset does not understand the difference between correction, punishment, and abuse. Please go find a dictionary and LOOK THEM UP!
No, you're the ones who doesn't understand the difference, just look what I find in one of your Facebook profiles, to be specific, in Faith Machine's one

That's "correction", a "punishment" or "discipline" to you? Of course not, that's pure terror and fear, a child who's being abused. Tell me whatever you want, but I remind you that this picture is not mine but of one of your members

Quote:
You come onto a Christian board and get upset that people talk about the Bible? Just how stupid are you?
If you talk about it with moderation and respect is ok, but if you use it and use the word of our God to attack another people and give excuses to horrid behaviour then is bad, so the stupid people here are you, and you really need somebody to teach you what is wrong or right
(#25)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Ok, ok, I understand the thing about the girls who are not virgin, but still is not a reason to kill a person. But tell me something, what about a man who is not virgin when he get married? Or are you going to tell me that a man shouldn't be pure in his wedding day?
Of course it's important. However, it's obvious that it's more important for the woman to be pure because

1) she's the one who carries the seed
2) The Bible says so
3) God built women with a handy dandy virgin detector called a hymen. Now please explain what possible evolutionary importance the hymen provides if humans are the only ones who have it.

Quote:
And you think I'm harassing you? Please let me laugh because that's funny.... so, you're the ones who say like 1000 times I'm going to hell, you threat me like a nazi because I'm not a dumb and submissive woman like the ones you like and still you dare to say I'm harassing you because you don't think like me?! I don't care what kind of God you have, there's not excuse to be cynic
I'm sorry, did someone force you to come onto our board? Is someone in your room right now forcing you to read our threads? If you look in the upper right hand corner of your browser, there should be a nice red X, you can click on it and never have to be "abused" by us ever again.

And yes, you're going to Hell. Not our fault, we don't make the rules, we just follow them. Blaming us for you going to hell is like cursing the dark rather than lighting a candle. We've offered you the candle in the form of the KJV Bible, you can crack one open any time.

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
No, you're the ones who doesn't understand the difference, just look what I find in one of your Facebook profiles, to be specific, in Faith Machine's one

That's "correction", a "punishment" or "discipline" to you? Of course not, that's pure terror and fear, a child who's being abused. Tell me whatever you want, but I remind you that this picture is not mine but of one of your members
Actually, looking at the copyright that you so nicely provided, it's the property of Maddox, not ours.

And as far as "abusing" my children. Well at least I know my daughters aren't going to turn into smart mouthed little whores who spend their nights on the internet insulting their betters.

Proverbs 23:13-15 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

I'm sorry that your parents don't love you enough to care about how you will turn out and whether or not your going to be a fool for the rest of your life. But I guess mommy's too busy getting in touch with her inner child to be bothered with the one she spit out.

Quote:
If you talk about it with moderation and respect is ok, but if you use it and use the word of our God to attack another people and give excuses to horrid behaviour then is bad, so the stupid people here are you, and you really need somebody to teach you what is wrong or right
Can you show me the scripture that says to take it all with moderation and respect? Because that's not what Jesus says.

Luke 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

2nd Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2nd Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Yeah, this isn't sounding like some hippie saying "it's all cool man, whatever".

(#27)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Of course it's important. However, it's obvious that it's more important for the woman to be pure because

1) she's the one who carries the seed
2) The Bible says so
3) God built women with a handy dandy virgin detector called a hymen. Now please explain what possible evolutionary importance the hymen provides if humans are the only ones who have it.
Some girls doesn't have an hymen when they born, and humans are not the only ones who have it, some animals too, like elephants, seals, guinea pigs, bovines, chimpanzees and another species of apes, hyenas and a few more, so we're not the only ones

Quote:
I'm sorry, did someone force you to come onto our board? Is someone in your room right now forcing you to read our threads? If you look in the upper right hand corner of your browser, there should be a nice red X, you can click on it and never have to be "abused" by us ever again.
No, nobody forced me, I came here because I supposed I would find kind and good people, but instead I just met crazy fanatics who can't even think properly without a 2000 years old book in their hands, but I'm not going to leave until you stop hurting another people

Quote:
And yes, you're going to Hell. Not our fault, we don't make the rules, we just follow them. Blaming us for you going to hell is like cursing the dark rather than lighting a candle. We've offered you the candle in the form of the KJV Bible, you can crack one open any time.
You send to hell to any person you don't like because he or she is not a fanatic as you or had simply made the horrible mistake of not being a white person, and according to your logic, chinese, hispanic, african and aborigen people will going to hell, just like another bunch of innocent people who are not bad or sinners at all. You make God look like an awful being which hate everyone and that's horrible
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Actually, looking at the copyright that you so nicely provided, it's the property of Maddox, not ours.

And as far as "abusing" my children. Well at least I know my daughters aren't going to turn into smart mouthed little whores who spend their nights on the internet insulting their betters.
Even if it's from Maddox the message is clear and one of your members is supporting it, so since is his profile is 100% responsable of what he puts on it, and about your daughters, I hope they in some future become smart ladies with enough self steem to think by themselves and loving themselves, becoming better people than their father, I really hope so

Quote:
I'm sorry that your parents don't love you enough to care about how you will turn out and whether or not your going to be a fool for the rest of your life. But I guess mommy's too busy getting in touch with her inner child to be bothered with the one she spit out.
In fact my parents are very proud of me, they often tells me that I'm very smart, organized, clever and in fact tomorrow I'll start college, and I'm going to go to one of the best colleges in my country so when I graduate I'll find a job soon. I could even work in your country, but I prefer to stay in my home country, so all the things you had just told me had no justification

Quote:
Can you show me the scripture that says to take it all with moderation and respect? Because that's not what Jesus says.
Why you don't show me the scripture that says that if you believe in God you must be an intolerant asshole?
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Some girls doesn't have an hymen when they born, and humans are not the only ones who have it, some animals too, like elephants, seals, guinea pigs, bovines, chimpanzees and another species of apes, hyenas and a few more, so we're not the only ones
Huh, so they're born whores.

As for the animals, tell me, do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Quote:
No, nobody forced me, I came here because I supposed I would find kind and good people, but instead I just met crazy fanatics who can't even think properly without a 2000 years old book in their hands, but I'm not going to leave until you stop hurting another people
Who have we hurt? And once again, why do you think we're the only Bible believing Christians on earth?

Why don't you go bother one of the false Christian cults that do harm? Because you don't care because you already know they're hell bound. You're only here to attempt to steal our souls for your father Satan.

Quote:
You send to hell to any person
Slow down, deep breaths, we don't send anyone to Hell. Way beyond the authority God has given us. All we can do is warn you which direction you're heading.

If you decide to freak out and stamp your feet and hold your breath and generally have a 2-year-old temper tantrum, that's not our fault. God only calls on us to warn you.

Matthew 10:14-16 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Quote:
you don't like because he or she is not a fanatic as you or had simply made the horrible mistake of not being a white person, and according to your logic, chinese, hispanic, african and aborigen people will going to hell, just like another bunch of innocent people who are not bad or sinners at all. You make God look like an awful being which hate everyone and that's horrible
Uh, you do realize we have black and Hispanic members of our church, right? They've just left their lazy Hell bound culture behind and embraced the KJV Bible.

I don't know why you think sitting around on a stoop, smoking crack and downing a 40 is the way to get into Heaven.

(#30)
Old
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing Saved 10 Years

Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Dear Heathen,
When the creator of the universe, who has been worshiped since the bronze age, says women are of less value than a man, who are you to question Him?

Leviticus 27:4-6 The valuation of a male from twenty years old up to sixty years old shall be fifty shekels of silver, according to the shekel of the sanctuary. 4 If the person is a female, the valuation shall be thirty shekels. 5 If the person is from five years old up to twenty years old, the valuation shall be for a male twenty shekels, and for a female ten shekels. 6 If the person is from a month old up to five years old, the valuation shall be for a male five shekels of silver, and for a female the valuation shall be three shekels of silver. 7 And if the person is sixty years old or over, then the valuation for a male shall be fifteen shekels, and for a female ten shekels.

Quote:
Why you don't show me the scripture that says that if you believe in God you must be an intolerant asshole?
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

2 Timothy 4:1-2
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Paul is not making a suggestion here.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

While we at LBC do our fair share of rebuking, I want you to look at the word "reprove" I left bold for you. In the Greek, the word is used thusly:

a) generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted
b) by conviction to bring to the light, to expose
2) to find fault with, correct
a) by word
1) to reprehend severely, chide, admonish, reprove
2) to call to account, show one his fault, demand an explanation
b) by deed
1) to chasten, to punish

2 John 1:10-11
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

1 Corinthians 5:11
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Even if it's from Maddox the message is clear and one of your members is supporting it, so since is his profile is 100% responsable of what he puts on it,
So you're blaming whoever put this on their post for something that Maddox made. I don't even know where you got it from. It could be something you invented yourself. It could be from some unsaved trash. I don't know, and it's not like you have the best track record on here.

Quote:
and about your daughters, I hope they in some future become smart ladies with enough self steem to think by themselves and loving themselves, becoming better people than their father, I really hope so
Oh they'll be very smart. Unfortunately not in the ways of whoredom that you seem to confuse for "intelligence". The oldest is already learning housekeeping. Sure it's only mixing the wieners into the mac and cheese for her lunch, but she's got to stop somewhere. They will make good True Christian™ wives one day.

Quote:
In fact my parents are very proud of me, they often tells me that I'm very smart, organized, clever and in fact tomorrow I'll start college, and I'm going to go to one of the best colleges in my country so when I graduate I'll find a job soon. I could even work in your country, but I prefer to stay in my home country, so all the things you had just told me had no justification
Awww...... isn't that sweet, you're so "special" I bet you've got a ribbon for everything you've ever participated in.

As I said, I'm sorry your parents don't love you enough to be bothered with properly raising you. Instead they seem to think that locking their precious little "mistake" in the bedroom with a computer to entertain her is the best way to avoid dealing with her.

Quote:
You've been shown it a dozen times at least. but here you go.

Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

Matthew 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Matthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Matthew 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1st Corinthians 5:11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2nd Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

1st John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.

2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Oh and if you have trouble with any of the big words, let me know and I'll have my 12-year-old explain them to you.

(#32)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:

Whoa! Just whoa!

Seriously? You're telling us that you think virginity isn't important. When God clearly and rightly thinks sluts who do it before they are wed and bring shame on their fathers should be killed? Are you for real?

You came here, friend, into the place where God's every word is praised, whether we like it or not! Yeah, sure, it's superficially better for us to just have a ready supply of sluts using birth control to have sex with whenever we want and with no guilt attached like the atheists and false christians do but here at Landover we know to think the Lord for showing us the way to stay unburnt when He comes again.

So either start praising god for all of His wosdom and stop judging Him or admit you are just making up a sanitised PC god of your own. You lightweight!

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#33)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Even if it's from Maddox the message is clear and one of your members is supporting it, so since is his profile is 100% responsable of what he puts on it, and about your daughters, I hope they in some future become smart ladies with enough self steem to think by themselves and loving themselves, becoming better people than their father, I really hope so

So you're the stupid idiot who pissed my husband off. Well thanks a lot. He turns off his computer and then I have to deal with his anger in real life. DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR CRAZY RANTING CAN CAUSE?

Why don't you just leave us alone and just get off our piffleing board before you cause more trouble than your worth! Just get lost, go away, quit angering the men around here. I DON'T NEED THE STRIFE THAT YOU ARE BRINGING INTO MY HOUSEHOLD!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOARD ABOUT PRAISING JESUS AND DISCUSSING THE BIBLE, BUT YOU DEAMON INFESTED BASTARDS COME ON HERE JUST TO MAKE EVERYONE MISERABLE! WHY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CAUSE STRIFE!!! JUST GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUES THAT YOURE CAUSING ANYMORE! YOU MAKE MY HUSBAND ANGRY AND THEN WHO HAW TO DEAO WITH IT!!! HUH! ME!!!

all I did was ask him what he was so angry about, and I get a tirade abot stupid punks who haven[t been beatne enough by their parents and then when I try to help the situation it only make it worse

WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!1 ARE YOU HAPPY!!!# DID YOU GT WHOAT YOU WANTED!~!! GO GIGGLE ON YOUR SATANIC FORUMS ABOT WHAT YOU DIE AND LEAVE US ALONE!@@

Drama queen
(#34)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Even He needed to be baptised.
So you're agreeing that Jesus was a Baptist?
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
So you're the stupid idiot who pissed my husband off. Well thanks a lot. He turns off his computer and then I have to deal with his anger in real life. DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR CRAZY RANTING CAN CAUSE?

Why don't you just leave us alone and just get off our piffleing board before you cause more trouble than your worth! Just get lost, go away, quit angering the men around here. I DON'T NEED THE STRIFE THAT YOU ARE BRINGING INTO MY HOUSEHOLD!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOARD ABOUT PRAISING JESUS AND DISCUSSING THE BIBLE, BUT YOU DEAMON INFESTED BASTARDS COME ON HERE JUST TO MAKE EVERYONE MISERABLE! WHY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CAUSE STRIFE!!! JUST GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUES THAT YOURE CAUSING ANYMORE! YOU MAKE MY HUSBAND ANGRY AND THEN WHO HAW TO DEAO WITH IT!!! HUH! ME!!!

all I did was ask him what he was so angry about, and I get a tirade abot stupid punks who haven[t been beatne enough by their parents and then when I try to help the situation it only make it worse

WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!1 ARE YOU HAPPY!!!# DID YOU GT WHOAT YOU WANTED!~!! GO GIGGLE ON YOUR SATANIC FORUMS ABOT WHAT YOU DIE AND LEAVE US ALONE!@@
What the hell are you talking about? Is not my fault if your husband is an abusive bastard with you, and please go to therapy, you have a serious problem with anger, just like your husband

You're simply gross people and all of you are crazy, anyway I'm not going to leave, you need help and I think I should give it to you, you're really out of your minds
(#36)
Old
Mayor of Freehold

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? Is not my fault if your husband is an abusive bastard with you, and please go to therapy, you have a serious problem with anger, just like your husband

You're simply gross people and all of you are crazy, anyway I'm not going to leave, you need help and I think I should give it to you, you're really out of your minds
Look, BelieverInGod and her husband have a household that follows God's model. The husband is in charge, and Believer is trying to carry out her part successfully.

Then, you come along, trying to mess up her life. I'd suggest an apology on your part would be very appropriate. That, and posts that suggest you have read and believe what the Bible says would help as well.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
(#37)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Look, BelieverInGod and her husband have a household that follows God's model. The husband is in charge, and Believer is trying to carry out her part successfully.

Then, you come along, trying to mess up her life. I'd suggest an apology on your part would be very appropriate. That, and posts that suggest you have read and believe what the Bible says would help as well.
I'm not messing nobody's life, is you get angry so easily just because another person don't think the same as you then you have a self-steem problem. Is not a sin of course but is sad, so I suggest you go to see a proffesional for that, and I'm not going to apologise for the way I think, some problem?
(#38)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

2010 Witch Hunt Award One Year/1000 posts 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Provider™ award Pro-Life True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Pro-Life True Republican Saved 5 Years Tell her once Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers Eats the Most Pork Kirk Cameron Fan Club Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016!

Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I'm not messing nobody's life, is you get angry so easily just because another person don't think the same as you then you have a self-steem problem. Is not a sin of course but is sad, so I suggest you go to see a proffesional for that, and I'm not going to apologise for the way I think, some problem?
You'll be begging for Christ's forgiveness every day of your eternal damnation...but He won't care enough to piss on your face, to put out the flames even for a few merciful seconds. When the Republicans finally take control of this country once and for all, people like you will be rounded up and forced into Biblical Education Camps, so the rest of us can raise or children and live our lives safe from homers, liberals, femanist whores and all the other satanic riff raff. You'd be wise to learn your Bible facts (and manners) here at LBC while you still have a chance to do it voluntarily.
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Well, I guess there is no changing your feeble mind, so I will expect no forthcoming apologies for the way in which you allegedly think. But, out of pure secular kindness, so-called, that you may have in your black, sinner's heart, could at least have the common decency to apologize for how you speak/write because it is brutal trying to decipher the gibberish you deign to befoul the forums with. I hope that my corrections, which come from a spirit of kindness, "don't do nothin' to hert yoor self-steem".
(#40)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Yes it is about 75% your fault. You're the one who pissed him off. I'll admit to my 25% because after 13 years of marriage, I should know better. When he's in a foul mood, I should just go clean something rather than trying to "talk" to him about it. I realize that now, and spent most of the morning (other than church time) in prayer. Seth is meeting with the Pastors as we speak.

Oh, and accusing me of having a serious problem with anger. You're sick, a sick, sick, sick, sinful, godless person.

Quote:
So now we're crazy as well? You bring your demon infested writings onto this board. Disrupt True Christian™ marriages. and then call us names.

Dear God, I pray Psalm 80 unto you.
5 Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure.
6 Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbours: and our enemies laugh among themselves.
7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Please Jesus save us from our enemies who cause strife and laugh among themselves.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Amen

Drama queen