Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Petition
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#201)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DetonationZero is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
Dear Asshole who should STFU:

Yes, I just used a bad word. Ooooo send me to hell! I don't give a f*ck.
KJ is an amazing, beautiful and smart woman. You are a crazy f*ckbag who doesn't know SH*T about her and are judging her for what she has to say, which is nothing but rational truth. YOU on the other hand, TOTALLY F*CKING FLAME HER WHEN SHE DIDN'T DO SH*T TO YOU! F*CK OFF MY BEST FRIEND!

Satan loves you,
Z.
(#202)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Jezuss is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Talking Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 03:49 AM

Dear hate-mongers,

Please stop using my Name as an excuse to be so vicious to your fellow men and women. I had a really tough life you know. Any of YOU had your own Father let you be nailed to a board and left to die?

No? I didn't think so.

If ANYONE has the right to be Emotional (aka "Emo") it's me. I love you all but you're making it pretty tough to keep it up.

So let us stop this fight, have some loaves of bread, fish and wine (made by yours truly) and be happy!

Jesus xoxo
(#203)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilljoyKiwi View Post
Maybe you should read what we have all written properly with an open mind.

Z is one of my best friends as is Sharky and they are here for the same reason I am. To stand up for what we believe in, to show you that your hate and intolerance is wrong. We may just be Unsaved trash to you but we are beautiful people who you have no right to judge, you do not know us.

You are taking Gods word out of context and spinning it to use for your own warped ideals and beliefs. To me it seems like you are spitting in the face of God not doing this on his behalf but for your own welfare. God loves all people no matter what, he created us all equal in his eyes and in his image. So maybe you should think about that before attacking innocent people and damning them to hell.

Godmocking Whore am I. Well all I have to say to that is I forgive you because forgiveness has more power then your hate does.

Once again I want to state that I am not a christian nor am I religious in any way, I dont where you got this idea but you are wrong. I am simply a fan of both My Chemical Romance and Leathermouth standing up for what she believes in and hoping to show you that your hate and intolerance has no place in this world.
If you became a Christian then you would not be acting the way you do.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#204)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezuss View Post
Dear hate-mongers,

Please stop using my Name as an excuse to be so vicious to your fellow men and women. I had a really tough life you know. Any of YOU had your own Father let you be nailed to a board and left to die?

No? I didn't think so.

If ANYONE has the right to be Emotional (aka "Emo") it's me. I love you all but you're making it pretty tough to keep it up.

So let us stop this fight, have some loaves of bread, fish and wine (made by yours truly) and be happy!

Jesus xoxo
Are you a Mexican. Lots of Mexicans are called Jesus.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#205)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

KilljoyKiwi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.KilljoyKiwi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 03:59 AM

Thank you for having my back as I have yours my darling Z. Getting banned for simply standing up for a friend, how very rude of you True Christians. Z is a beautiful person inside and out and I much prefer to have her in my life then your so called God.

Your insulting words mean nothing to me because I know that they are not true. I know that I am a beautiful person.

I do not hate because hate is an ugly thing that warps the mind and heart, maybe you should think long and carefully about what your hate is doing to you.

Think about what you are doing and saying and if God would really condone this because I believe with all my heart that he would be disgusted with what you are doing and saying in his name. There is already enough hate in this world done in the name of a God, do you really need to add to it.

I do not believe that Z is destined for eternal damnation i believe that she is destined for great things.
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

nutmeg2492 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 04:19 AM

Dear Pastor,

I wanted to personally contact you to discuss with you my opinion on your petition to put Frank Iero in jail. I’m pretty sure you’ve probably gotten a lot of emails already that used a lot of colorful language, expressing in great detail where you could put your petition, but this is not one of those emails. Even though I highly disagree with you, I completely acknowledge the fact that using strong language and threats is no way to get a point across. So, I wanted to take the time to explain to you what Frank Iero really represents and what he means to his fans. I can’t really speak for anyone else, and I won’t even try to speak on Frank’s behalf, so I’ll just tell you a story about myself and how I’ve come to be who I am today, and hopefully you’ll get to take a few things away from it.

It’s not all that easy being different than your normal human being. Sometimes, you wish that you weren’t. You begin to hate yourself, because no matter how hard you try, it’s like there’s some sort of art to being normal and for the life of you, you can’t master it. You can’t trigger the thought process of any other ordinary person. And a lot of the time, you get judged about it, sometimes by other people, sometimes by yourself. It gets really difficult, ESPECIALLY for younger people. I can’t tell you how torturous my middle school and high school years were because I wasn’t a star athlete, the smartest kid, the prettiest girl, the most popular, or anything like that. I was just me. But me being me meant being something different, something much more odd than your average 11 year old girl. So, I began to hate it. I began hating being different, feeling different, thinking different. I began to lash out. I became more closed off to myself after a while. I got so angry at anyone who would ever try to talk to me, because what do they know? They don’t know me. They don’t understand. How could they possibly understand? They’re the ones that are right, and I was the one that was wrong. I was ALWAYS wrong.

As you might imagine, because I was so shy and quiet, I began to get picked on pretty easily. Every day after school, I would stop a block or so from my house to make sure that I didn’t have anymore paper balls stuck in my hair and that my face didn’t show any of the names that I had been called repeatedly during that particular day. I didn’t really want my parents to get involved because to me, it felt like I was even more of a failure. The way I saw it was that the regular kids didn’t need to call their parents in for any problems, so why do I have to?

That went on for a while. About a few months, almost halfway through 6th grade. But then a cousin of mine came to live with my family for a while, and he introduced me to rock music and art, and that kind of opened up the flood gates. I quickly got into bands such as Green Day, The White Stripes, Queen, Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, and countless of others. I began to draw anything that popped into my mind (albeit, they were pretty crappy drawings) and I felt a bit happier. But then the teasing at school got even worse. I got sucked into the fashion of “rock” and whatnot, so I started wearing black more, battered sneakers, band tshirts. I’m pretty sure I looked homeless majority of the time, and I’ll be the first in line to say that I was one of the biggest posers ever known, but those kinds of things didn’t matter and still don’t, because I was happy. Or, well, happier.

As I said before, the teasing got even worse, because now the other kids had physical evidence that I wasn’t like them. I got more things thrown at me, more words stuck into me, even shoved against lockers, pushed in the hallways, and threatened every now and again. I began to get even angrier; angry at the world for not understanding me, and angry at myself for not being able to connect with normal people. And while thankfully the situation didn’t get to the point where I felt the need to injure myself, I began to get much colder. I was always ready to pick a fight with someone. I lost my faith in God and held a very strong dislike for religious figures, because to me, God wouldn’t put an innocent person like me into this situation.

It wasn’t until 8th grade where I had first heard My Chemical Romance where I had reached a tipping point in my life. I was watching tv in my house, flipping through the channels when the channel landed on the channel Fuse, a music channel. The music video “I’m Not Okay” had come on, and I watched all 3 minutes and 25 seconds of 4 pale geeky guys in school uniforms flail around and be picked on by the “jocks” of the school, biting yellow crayons, drinking questionable mixtures in a chemistry class, peeing in a gym locker, and tackling school mascots all the while chanting the phrase “I’m not okay” over and over again, until it ended by cutting off on the scene where they were about to get into an extremely violent fight with the jocks involving croquet mallets and lacrosse gear and a new music video came on. I sat there in disbelief and eventually came to and said out loud “……What the piffle was THAT?”. I thought that My Chemical Romance was so stupid when I first heard them. They were spastic and wore too much makeup. And I laughed about them with my family members for a while.

But then I actually listened to the song a few times. And then I started understanding the concept behind the words and the music video.

And for the first time in a really long time, I felt good. I felt angry, I felt upset, but I felt bulletproof. Crazy, right? I’ll try to explain it: For the first time in a while, I felt like someone had my back. And sure, I had a few friends in school that had my back, but they were in the same exact position that I was in and we were labeled as the “emo goth kids”, so they had to watch out for themselves first. But the thing with MCR is that they were older than me. And they were on tv. They were famous, and they got it. They took all of my thoughts and screamed in into a microphone, shoving it into the faces of all of the normal people and basically telling them for me that I may be different and a bit odd, but I’m here, goddammit. I’m alive and I’m here. So get piffleing used to it. And them doing that for me, forcing me out of my shell like that, gave me newfound confidence within myself. After I listened to that song and it finally clicked in my head, the next day in school I walked down the hallway with my head held high and I made eye contact with every single one of my bullies. Some of them tried to say something to me and push me, but I wound up snapping at them and looking at them dead in the eye to show them that I wasn’t scared of them anymore. Of course, real life isn’t like the movies or books, so I usually got teased on even more, but I walked proud regardless and as I entered into high school, the teasing eventually subsided and I got more into my own niche.

Father Percy, I am currently an 18 year old freshman in a private college with a 3.6 GPA and a major in Studio Art. And I owe all of my achievements, all of my goals and past successes to My Chemical Romance and Frank Anthony Iero Jr. Without them, I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell you where I would be right now. I wouldn’t have an answer for that question because I honestly do not know, but I can guarantee you that it wouldn’t be anywhere good. Thanks to Frank Iero, I am the happiest that I have been in a while. I’ve renewed my faith in God (although I still have a few kinks to work out with the whole “organized religion” thing). I’m a very friendly, outgoing person. I make friends with anyone, and I no longer dwell on the negative things in life anymore. Frank Iero has inspired me to be a better person and to strive to get my voice out there and not let it be eaten alive by those who can’t, don’t, and won’t understand. It doesn’t matter anymore if I’m judged for who I am or what I do. I am my definition of normal, and I would have never come to that conclusion without the help of Frank and his fellow bandmates.

As for the content in Frank Iero’s music, well, it’s hard to explain It. Believe it or not, songs such as those, as shocking and gruesome as they might be, actually serve as outlets for troubled teens. Trust me. I know how it sounds, it sounds crazy. But think of it this way: it’s better to have a troubled teen blasting this music until the speakers blow out and someone calls the cops for noise violations than to have that teen stay quiet and keep all of that anger and emotion pent up inside until it explodes and someone has to pay for it unfairly. Either way, it’s the parents’ and the school administration’s job to make sure that that teen has a way to express themselves and voice out everything that they’re going through. It may be a bit wacky and scary to watch them dress all in black and listen to songs about death and what have you, but trust me when I tell you that if you take away those songs, you are taking away what little self expression that kid has left, and it may result in the last outcome you could possibly want.

I hope you find it in your heart to reconsider your petition to place Frank Iero in jail. I encourage you to please take a look at My Chemical Romance’s songs for yourself and witness all of the positive messages that they send out to kids each and every day.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely yours,
Megan Lane.

P.S: If you wish to contact me for any reason, please feel free to send me a personal message on here and I will be more than happy to provide you with an email address so that we can further continue this conversation. Thank you once again for your time.
(#207)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

AngelofParadise is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 04:40 AM

As the mother of (The God mocking whore aka KJ) I have a belief in God but not the church I feel my daughter is closer to christ than anyone on here I taught her to stand up for herself/friends/and her beliefs she has done so brilliantly. As for the hatred that has been spewed on here that is more satanic than anything I have ever heard come from a so called christian - the site is an abomnation to God. The God I know tells us to love thy neighbour to forgive the sinner and treat others as you would want to be treated - you do none of these WHY. As for the music from the MCR actually relates to many of lifes ups and downs BUT none are murderous or suicidal in content they have written songs about cancer/loved ones funeral/surviving obstacles in ones life etc etc etc. Your prejudices have blinded you to the truth of this world. GOD is the only one who has a right to judge others - you will be punished for your sins - I will pray for souls and save you from eternal damnation.
And thankyou Z for sticking up for KJ - well done.
(#208)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

nutmeg2492 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
That was amazingly and eloquently put, Megan. Perhaps God, working in His mysterious ways, has reached out to a generation through the music of My Chemical Romance.
Thank you very much.
I think He has. It gets a little difficult sometimes because a lot of people don't look past the costumes and loud music to get to know My Chemical Romance fans, but a lot of their fans are very nice, understanding, welcoming people.

I just hope that we can all come to some sort of understanding between all of us. I know that there are some things that a lot of people don't know about the whole "My Chemical Romance" and "LeATHERMOUTH" scene, so I just kind of wanted to help out in any way that I can without further aggravating the argument by throwing more venom into the fire. Angry words don't help reach a conclusion at all.
(#209)
Old
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing Saved 10 Years

Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofParadise View Post
As the mother of (The God mocking whore aka KJ) I have a belief in God but not the church I feel my daughter is closer to christ than anyone on here I taught her to stand up for herself/friends/and her beliefs she has done so brilliantly.
By spewing some half baked version of Christianity taught to her by you?

I blame you for her. You didn't give her a proper Christian upbringing.

Quote:
As for the hatred that has been spewed on here that is more satanic than anything I have ever heard come from a so called christian - the site is an abomnation to God. The God I know tells us to love thy neighbour to forgive the sinner and treat others as you would want to be treated - you do none of these WHY.
"This site is an abomination to God." Notice the hypocritical judgmental tone.*

We do forgive sinners. We love our enemies enough to try to tell them they are doing wrong. We have many members who start off mocking us and then eventually came around to our way of thinking.

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

2 Timothy 4:1-2 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Quote:
GOD is the only one who has a right to judge others - you will be punished for your sins - I will pray for souls and save you from eternal damnation.
We are going to hell, but only God can judge, right toots?

No wonder your daughter is such a self centered spoiled little bitch. You taught her that the rules (as you misread them) only apply to everyone else.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

(#210)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Fisher of Men
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Gay Bronze Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Jr. Pastor Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior TC Bravery Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus

Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 04:59 AM

Quote:
We may just be Unsaved trash to you but we are beautiful people who you have no right to judge, you do not know us.
The Bible tells us that we are perfect. As such, we abide in righteousness and judge righteous judgment, as the Bible commands. We may not know you personally, but your disregard for God's Word and your hate speech on our Christian forum is all the evidence we need to determine that you are wallowing in sin and depredation and will suffer unspeakable torments in the lake of fire, for all eternity, unless you change your wanton ways and accept Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and Savior.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I have seen you repeatedly suggest that we are taking Scripture out of context to support our supposed prejudices. However, you have not yet provided one example of how we are supposedly misusing God's Word. All you cite is your personal opinion that God, whose Word you have not bothered to study, "loves everybody no matter what." Meanwhile, you cannot be bothered to provide any relevant verses.

You have to understand that it is very hard for us to take someone as intellectually dishonest as yourself very seriously.

Quote:
God loves all people no matter what, he created us all equal in his eyes and in his image. So maybe you should think about that before attacking innocent people and damning them to hell.
Yes, we are all created in His image; however, because of Eve eating the forbidden fruit and giving it to Adam as well (Genesis 3), we are now all born into sin.

Psalm 51:5
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

As True Christian™ who take God's Word at face value and follow it to the letter, though, our sins have been washed away by the Blood of Jesus. Not only are we free from sin, the Bible tells us that we cannot sin.

I John 3:6-9
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

For you to come to our private Christian forum, unsaved and uninvited, and judge Jesus' Elect and hurl hateful slurs and insults at us is not a very good idea. Our words and actions are justified by God, and who are you to judge us? It is we who are in a position to judge you, not the other way around.

Romans 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

But I digress. Do you care to point out where in the Bible it says that God "loves everybody no matter what," or are you ready to admit that you are a liar who just made that up? Those are your two choices, young miss.

Quote:
Once again I want to state that I am not a christian nor am I religious in any way
And that is why you will have your place in the lake of fire for all eternity unless you turn from your wicked ways and accept Jesus as your Savior.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

We want you to join us in Heaven, but you are making it so hard to help guide you. Don't you want to go to Heaven?

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony
(#211)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 05:15 AM

You sit in Judgement of others, use obscenities and in all honesty down right nasty - that is not the way God wants his word spread - I have seen nothing on this site that promotes LOVE in any way, shape or form. My son attends a youth group at a local church and has witnessed real christianity at work - the ones who show Love towards all people. This is a Hateful site and is disgusting in the extreme. I actually feel sorry for you people so delusional - it is a sad world when people can be so hateful to others because they believe in something else and have no tolerance or understanding and seem to be so selfrighteous when they have it so wrong - maybe some could try listening to the actual words of the songs they claim are satanic eg: CREED.
The disgusting way you have spoken to my daughter and the names that you people have called her - you dont know her you are judging her which you have absolutely no right to do so you are NOT christian as you are the least Christ like people I have ever come across.
(#212)
Old
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing Saved 10 Years

Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
You sit in Judgement of others,
You just came in here and judged us! You are still doing it, but we aren't allowed to judge anyone else?

I showed you where the Bible says we can judge, but you gloss over it like I didn't just show you what it says.

Quote:
that is not the way God wants his word spread - I have seen nothing on this site that promotes LOVE in any way, shape or form.
More judgment from you.

Quote:
My son attends a youth group at a local church and has witnessed real christianity at work - the ones who show Love towards all people.
If he turned out as dense as your daughter did in regards to biblical knowledge, I would say you aren't getting your money's worth.

Quote:
This is a Hateful site and is disgusting in the extreme. I actually feel sorry for you people so delusional - it is a sad world when people can be so hateful to others because they believe in something else and have no tolerance or understanding and seem to be so selfrighteous when they have it so wrong - maybe some could try listening to the actual words of the songs they claim are satanic eg: CREED.
More judgment from you.

Quote:
The disgusting way you have spoken to my daughter and the names that you people have called her - you dont know her you are judging her which you have absolutely no right to do so you are NOT christian as you are the least Christ like people I have ever come across.
I think I see your children's problem. They have a mommy who teaches them that the rules don't apply to them.

They get to call people names, but it's wrong and evil when it is done back to them.

Remember the Golden Rule, mum?

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

(#213)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 05:49 AM

Fact: there is No LOVE on this site even the emoticons are quite disturbing.
Fact: I have voiced an opinion and been judged for it as has my daughter - my intention was not to judge others as GOD can see what is going on and will judge you.
Fact:My daughter never once was abusive to anyone but recieved abuse and judgement from you people.
Fact: the youth group my son belongs to are people of true Christianity who lead by example and spread Gods word the way he intend it.
Fact: God and Christ Jesus do not dwell within this site - it is more satanic than satan
(#214)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

KilljoyKiwi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.KilljoyKiwi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 06:53 AM

And my mother not only gets banned but called a "rabid feminazi b***H" and you call yourselves christians, shame on you.

My mother is a good person who is simply trying to defend her daughter and help you see the error of your ways and this is the way you treat her. It is rude and degreading and higlhy offends me. Call me what you want but attacking my family and friends is just not on.

Remember this-MCR is not a CULT it is a ARMY, THE MCRmy!

Frank Iero is a good man destined for heaven if it exsists.

Leathermouth is a good band with lyrics that help people not inspire violence.
(#215)
Old
True Christian™ Minister to the Godless Savages in Hawaii
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tell her once 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Bronze Tither

barton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturebarton has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
And my mother not only gets banned but called a "rabid feminazi b***H" and you call yourselves christians, shame on you.
The shame is that none of you seem to be putting your feet on the road to Salvation, despite the very clear, well-worded rebukes found in this thread.
Quote:
My mother is a good person who is simply trying to defend her daughter and help you see the error of your ways and this is the way you treat her.
Simply being a "good person" does not get a person into Heaven. Do you not believe in Heaven and Hell? Don't you care that your mother will fry in Hell for eternity?
Quote:
It is rude and degreading and higlhy offends me. Call me what you want but attacking my family and friends is just not on.
It's ok if you are offended by the truth. We are tasked by the Lord to spread His truth. Not all will be Saved, obviously.
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
Quote:

Ah... I put some of your text in bold. It explains your problem precisely. You really are unsaved trash, probably an atheist, certainly a lesbian. You are headed straight to Hell, whether you believe it exists or not.

Revelations 6:16
"And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us, and hide us from the face
of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb"
(#216)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

EthelEloise is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 07:31 AM

Wow.

I'm almost speechless at this. This thread, this site and the petition that lead me here.

Firstly I'd like to point out that just because someone thinks about doing something it doesn't mean they're going to do it. The human brain will flash across ideas all the time against our control and it's up to us as to whether or not we act on them. For example; a toad walked into my house today and decided he'd hang out in my room. The first thing that went through my mind was 'golf club', because where I'm from, that's what people do. They get their golf clubs and whack the toads. Now I don't believe in harming animals, infact I find myself feeling guilty for days if I accidentally step on a spider. I didn't get a golf club, I picked him up and put him outside somewhere safe where my dogs wouldn't see.

So Frank Iero was bullied in school. So he may or may not have thought about doing it. When kids are being constantly hurt they'll think of anything to make themselves feel better, to help deal with the pain their in. He didn't do it. That doesn't mean it was because he couldn't find the balls to do it, it was because he knew the difference between wrong and right. It doesn't mean he wants kids to do it on his behalf either. It's merely capturing the sort of scenario that would happen if a kid with a screw loose was pushed too far. And if you think about it, if someone has been bullied to the point that they want to pull out a gun and kill their classmates, perhaps you should think about what the school had done to protect the kid from bullies. Schools are places of education, and all students have the right to feel safe and unafraid. Schools need behaviour management systems that can protect students from being bullied. Next time there IS a massacre, don't look to their CD collection to find out what was wrong. Ask if they were depressed, had mental issues, or problems with kids at school or with family.

Secondly, this whole 'music is for glorifying god' stuff, feel free to explain that to me in detail. Because as far as I can see, you all want to creatively halt the world. It confuses me that because it's not about god, it's bad. What if it's a song about something nice? MCR's 'Summertime' off their new album is the sweetest lovesong I've ever heard.
You guys don't like love?

If I've got my facts wrong, let me know, but please don't call me 'Unsaved Trash'. It's actually very offensive, and I'm not here to hate on anyone. Just defend the music I love and maybe understand your perspective a little better.
(#217)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:

My mother is a good person who is simply trying to defend her daughter and help you see the error of your ways and this is the way you treat her. It is rude and degreading and higlhy offends me. Call me what you want but attacking my family and friends is just not on.

Please calm down. I think you should be praying to God that you are still here and He wants to save you.

(#218)
Old
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden F1 for God

Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthelEloise View Post
I'm almost speechless at this.
You hide that very well.

Quote:
Now I don't believe in harming animals, infact I find myself feeling guilty for days if I accidentally step on a spider.
In that case you need to stop breathing immediately. With every breath you are killing millions of innocent bacteria.

Quote:
And if you think about it, if someone has been bullied to the point that they want to pull out a gun and kill their classmates, perhaps you should think about what the school had done to protect the kid from bullies.
Stop blaming the bullies. They just reacted to someone acting like a loser.

Quote:
Schools are places of education, and all students have the right to feel safe and unafraid.
Nonsense. A good school has children afraid of Hell 24/7! This is why parents who actually care about their children homeschool them.

Quote:
Schools need behaviour management systems that can protect students from being bullied.
They need "behaviour management systems"!? Did you ever notice people yawning while you speak? This kind of talk is the reason.

Quote:
as far as I can see, you all want to creatively halt the world. It confuses me that because it's not about god, it's bad
There is nothing wrong with creativity just as long as it is directed toward praising God. We have to fulfill our purpose in life and not waste time on anything else.

Quote:
You guys don't like love?
I love Jesus more then I love my wife, children and grandchildren.

Quote:
It's actually very offensive, and I'm not here to hate on anyone.
It is you who is offensive for visiting a Christian forum and telling us to ignore God's commands. Essentially you are saying we should all go to Hell, which is very offensive.

Freedom means voting for Donald Trump!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
(#219)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RayGunVengeance is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Weren't the True Christians on here judging Frank on his "emo" haircut? Isn't that judging him on his appearance?
(#220)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

blastaimploder is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Exclamation Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-09-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
Rubbish! Lisa is, as with the Bible, completely uncontradictory and utterly non-confusing.
Actually there is evidence that early priests edited the bible for their own purposes.... the bible you read is not the version "God" intended you to read