Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Requesting Good Christian Ladies to wed my sons!
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Requesting Good Christian Ladies to wed my sons! - 02-12-2018, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post

Sister Dolli, just a heads up that space is going fast - and you still haven't sent those pictures I requested of the little lads in their skivvies. If you aren't comfy doing it, ask your husband or another trusted male. Close ups are best.
I am skimming through our albums, I think I have lost the ones you are requesting. I will ask Mr. Moans to shoot some new ones, though he's been awfully busy these days with joo lawyers over the mystery fire of our previous trailer.

It might be faster and more efficient if I sent my boys to you to photo them personally. Then you will have what you need right there without waiting on us!