Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page My daughter, and chastity belts.
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Robert Hutchins has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Question My daughter, and chastity belts. - 09-05-2009, 07:53 PM

Hello everyone! I was just curious on the legality of using a chastity belt. My daughter is only 7 years old, but we all know how disgusting urges can appear through the lies of satan and homosexuals.

I want to protect her from her own hands, as well as the disgusting urges of those Negro bucks wandering around in my city.

YIC,

Robert