Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®?
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ammiel Habakuk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 12-26-2008, 06:01 AM

I didn't know what to think about this video I found, following a link in a Godly Republican Forum, but I ask all of you, my fellow Christians to pray for this poor man's soul, for he knows not what he's saying:

I mean, giving our God-appointed president a C-? Saying he's "remarkably pleased" with our mooslimb Kenyan president-elect? I fear for his eternal soul now

Job 40:15-18 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 12-26-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiel Habakuk View Post
I didn't know what to think about this video I found, following a link in a Godly Republican Forum, but I ask all of you, my fellow Christians to pray for this poor man's soul, for he knows not what he's saying:

I mean, giving our God-appointed president a C-? Saying he's "remarkably pleased" with our mooslimb Kenyan president-elect? I fear for his eternal soul now
Pat Robertson has been senile for fifteen years. He goes away at the end of every year...he calls it a 'prayer retreat' in the Bahamas or Monaco, consults his eight-ball and buys more Viagara.

We have been in a depression for a year and Pat says "Oh, I predicted this last year". He predicted squat last year. He also said that God smited New Orleans because of the qweer convention that was transferred to another place before the storm. He's a damn liberal, just like that tweaker homo Ted Haggard and Fred Flintstone Phelps.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 12-26-2008, 09:19 AM

So sad; yet another Godly Republican falling under the spell of the darkie from Illinois. There is no doubt that this was orchestrated by Bill Clinton.
(#4)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 12-26-2008, 08:32 PM

Pat Robertson has been known to be a false prophet for many years. He joined the Obama LoveFest back in November; his recent Bush-Bashing is just one more sign of his mental collapse and distance from God.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#5)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 12-26-2008, 09:29 PM

Holy cow he is still alive? I thought he was dead already.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#6)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-02-2009, 06:58 AM

I blame the joos.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#7)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-02-2009, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Patriot View Post
I blame the joos.
How dare someone despoil JESUS be putting him on a gold-accented Beretta? Oh. It's the Popes firearm. Now I understand. I hope be blows his old cobblers off with it.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

(#8)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-02-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
How dare someone despoil JESUS be putting him on a gold-accented Beretta? Oh. It's the Popes firearm. Now I understand. I hope be blows his old cobblers off with it.
With all due respect Pastor, I designed this gun for Justice Scalia. He is one great Deigo.

I would also like to point out that it was a Baretta that killed that pedophile Gandhi so again, even though Armi Baretta was a Deigo his gun was used for a Godly mission.

The Beretta 92FS model is the official side arm of the US Military, designated the M9 In 1985, Beretta was chosen after a controversial competition to produce the M9 9mm parabellum side arm for the U.S. military, winning a contract for 500,000 pistols. A condition of the original agreement was domestic fabrication of the M9 military pistol. The Beretta USA factory, in Accokeek, Maryland, manufactures military, police, and civilian pistols.

Barettas have a Godly and noble past. The did not knuckle under to the anti-gun thugs the way Smith and Wesson has.

The NRA has a very close relationship with Baretta.
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/industr...ta4_23_04.html

I would never put the face of our lord on some third rate wop junk. Barettas are indeed Godly guns.

For information on pricing and how to order, call Beretta's NRA Hotline at (301) 283-2191, ext. 1800, or send an email to NRAInstructors@berettausa.com. (All program information will be emailed automatically.)

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#9)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-02-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
With all due respect Pastor, I designed this gun for Justice Scalia. He is one great Deigo.

I would also like to point out that it was a Baretta that killed that pedophile Gandhi so again, even though Armi Baretta was a Deigo his gun was used for a Godly mission.

The Beretta 92FS model is the official side arm of the US Military, designated the M9 In 1985, Beretta was chosen after a controversial competition to produce the M9 9mm parabellum side arm for the U.S. military, winning a contract for 500,000 pistols. A condition of the original agreement was domestic fabrication of the M9 military pistol. The Beretta USA factory, in Accokeek, Maryland, manufactures military, police, and civilian pistols.

Barettas have a Godly and noble past. The did not knuckle under to the anti-gun thugs the way Smith and Wesson has.

The NRA has a very close relationship with Baretta.
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/industr...ta4_23_04.html

I would never put the face of our lord on some third rate wop junk. Barettas are indeed Godly guns.

For information on pricing and how to order, call Beretta's NRA Hotline at (301) 283-2191, ext. 1800, or send an email to NRAInstructors@berettausa.com. (All program information will be emailed automatically.)
No offense Brother, but of you want to kill something, a GODLY.45 is the answer, and my Smith M1911 is an excellent example. My carry gun is a Kimber Eclipse II which works perfectly with Winchester Lawman 230 grain hollowpoint +P ammo generating a muzzle velocity of 1150 fps, right up there with a 10mm but with twice the weight. I can't shoot it in my Lightweight Commander, but my Glock 20 (converted with a new top end) takes it.

For one-shot stops, nothing beats good old AMERICAN cartridge design. I only let my baby grandchildren train with 9mm Paras until their little hands can grip a manly firearm. 9mms will barely stop a starving messcan.

(#10)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-03-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
No offense Brother, but of you want to kill something, a GODLY.45 is the answer, and my Smith M1911 is an excellent example. My carry gun is a Kimber Eclipse II which works perfectly with Winchester Lawman 230 grain hollowpoint +P ammo generating a muzzle velocity of 1150 fps, right up there with a 10mm but with twice the weight. I can't shoot it in my Lightweight Commander, but my Glock 20 (converted with a new top end) takes it.

For one-shot stops, nothing beats good old AMERICAN cartridge design. I only let my baby grandchildren train with 9mm Paras until their little hands can grip a manly firearm. 9mms will barely stop a starving messcan.
Pastor, you own some fine weaponry. The 1911 just oozes manliness and Godliness. When our Lord and Savior returns I will not be surprised to a pair of pearl handled 1911s holsters to his hips and the sword of his righteous justice comes from his mouth to slay his Satan worshipping enemies.

You may want to get a 22.cal insert for your Glock 20 so that your young ones can fire it and have the feel of a quality weapon. Right now I don't have any in stock other wise I would give you one.

You can never start kids out too soon with firearms training.

The 9mm is not a great round. The Negroes like it but they have weak hands from not working. The 40 is a nice compromise but the 45 is a superior weapon in the right hands. It take a real man to handle the recoil. The 44 is nice too. The new 50 cal hand cannons can stop a bull moose and you know how much I hate moose. I would love to see our Sister Sarah slay one of those homer moose with a 50 cal hand cannon.

I also like that other deigo gun the 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano. It sure made short work of that papal ring kisser JFK.

It looks rough but it shoots great. I wish he had used an M1 though.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#11)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-03-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Pastor, you own some fine weaponry. The 1911 just oozes manliness and Godliness. When our Lord and Savior returns I will not be surprised to a pair of pearl handled 1911s holsters to his hips and the sword of his righteous justice comes from his mouth to slay his Satan worshipping enemies.

You may want to get a 22.cal insert for your Glock 20 so that your young ones can fire it and have the feel of a quality weapon. Right now I don't have any in stock other wise I would give you one.

You can never start kids out too soon with firearms training.

The 9mm is not a great round. The Negroes like it but they have weak hands from not working. The 40 is a nice compromise but the 45 is a superior weapon in the right hands. It take a real man to handle the recoil. The 44 is nice too. The new 50 cal hand cannons can stop a bull moose and you know how much I hate moose. I would love to see our Sister Sarah slay one of those homer moose with a 50 cal hand cannon.

I also like that other deigo gun the 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano. It sure made short work of that papal ring kisser JFK.

It looks rough but it shoots great. I wish he had used an M1 though.
Brother, I have .22 conversions for both my Colt Commander and my Glock 32 (which came in .357 Sig but converts in seconds to .22, 9mm, and .40). I'll put up a pic of my Redhawk. I have a new-from the factory, unfired SKS (7.62x39), a Dragunov in 7.62.54, my Accuracy Systems Mini 14 in 5.56 (not .223) which shoots one minute of angle and 200 yards with an EOTech 542 red dot and TWO brand new, unfired M1 Garands; one Collector grade, one Correct grade. I have 5000 rounds of Lake City match grade 30.06 in the original cans, 5000 of match .22, 3000 of military 5.56, 2,000 of Winchester .45, and at least a case each of 7.62x39, .357, .40+p and 9mm. It takes up a pallet.

Oh, I have a superb 10-22 that shoots 2 minutes of angle at 200 yards, a couple of .357s and some shotguns. These are teaching aids, but they are also my personal weapons of choice. I can't see as well as I used to, so the Mini-14 is point-and-shoot with an NVD and my hitter is going to be my second M1. I'm going to scope it next month. I LOVE my friend's Barret M82A1, but it's not practical. My M1 is.

This email will disappear after you read it.
Attached Images

(#12)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-05-2009, 03:57 AM

Pastor,

That is an impressive collection but isn't the SKS a bit Red?

That Ruger Red Hawk is a real hunny. Here is it's Godly cousin.

I love a good revolver in .357 mag.

If I were doing commando work as in being a commando for Christ (well I guess we are all commandos for Christ) I would also carry a silenced .22 mag. Two in the back of the skull and Satan himself would be toast.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#13)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-05-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Pastor,

That is an impressive collection but isn't the SKS a bit Red?

That Ruger Red Hawk is a real hunny. Here is it's Godly cousin.

I love a good revolver in .357 mag.

If I were doing commando work as in being a commando for Christ (well I guess we are all commandos for Christ) I would also carry a silenced .22 mag. Two in the back of the skull and Satan himself would be toast.
The Mossad is famous for using a TPH with .22 shorts in the back of the head. I can give examples. I have that firearm you picture, all original, serial number 14xxx.

(#14)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
The Mossad is famous for using a TPH with .22 shorts in the back of the head. I can give examples. I have that firearm you picture, all original, serial number 14xxx.
I have to admit it. I have a certain admiration for them Jews too bad they will all burn in hell. They sure do know how to take care of business in more ways than one.

I don't know if it is true for you but for me the only thing I love more than God are Godly guns. These instruments of his wrath and justice are indeed Godly. I think that if there were guns back when our Lord and Savior walked the earth he would have been a gunsmith instead of a carpenter.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#15)
Old
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer's Avatar
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is offline
Unsaved trash,unintelligent, undereducated, and religious hating pig
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Homer Cancer on Society Full of it

JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 04-25-2011, 10:20 PM

what kind of coward gives threats from behind a computer?

Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. Proverbs 19:29