Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Infibulation: An answer for fornication?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Onmyknees4God's Avatar
Onmyknees4God Onmyknees4God is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bible Belt Tennessee
Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Jesus Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-17-2017, 02:06 AM

As we all know it is not God's will for a Christian woman to ever experience orgasm. (2nd Timothy 2:22)


It is also not God's plan for her to molest herself or to have intercourse before marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18) and I think I may have found the answer. Far more permanent than a chastity belt!
To avoid some of the more course language used in reference to female genetalia I will link to the most unbiased source I could find, but will summarize the answer below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation

To summarize without the specifics, It is a way to not only ensure a Godly woman will never experience an unwanted orgasm, but also a way to make certain our daughters stay virginal. In fact, it can be checked from the outside, as her husband will have to cut her open after marriage!


Many countries consider this practice barbaric but I believe it is just their way of spitting in the face of our Lord!
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson's Avatar
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award 

 
Posts: 1,269
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: In the kitchen
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-18-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmyknees4God View Post
As we all know it is not God's will for a Christian woman to ever experience orgasm. (2nd Timothy 2:22)


It is also not God's plan for her to molest herself or to have intercourse before marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18) and I think I may have found the answer. Far more permanent than a chastity belt!
To avoid some of the more course language used in reference to female genetalia I will link to the most unbiased source I could find, but will summarize the answer below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation

To summarize without the specifics, It is a way to not only ensure a Godly woman will never experience an unwanted orgasm, but also a way to make certain our daughters stay virginal. In fact, it can be checked from the outside, as her husband will have to cut her open after marriage!


Many countries consider this practice barbaric but I believe it is just their way of spitting in the face of our Lord!
Heaven's, what are the crazy females coming up with now? "Female orgasm" We all know, ladies that it doesn't exist; marital relations are for procreation for the Lord and babies are a bloody painful ordeal. Genesis 3:16 says, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.


"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is online now
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,493
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-22-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.
That is not to comment on appropriate activity WITH the purpose of procreation. God is very clear that He will protect us and would efforts to thwart His protection, thus removing the opportunity for HIM to decide which babies should be blasted as King David's child was blasted for David's lustful proxy murder, constitute blasphemy against The Holy Ghost?

•••••NOTSUITABLEFORCHILDREN•••••
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Certainly God intends for suffering in childbirth, He explicitly says so, but it is His prerogative whether to injure babies additionally not ours. Pharaonic infibulation particularly increases the hazard from possible to probable and if Mary had been so cut would Jesus have been born perfect? Probably not.

I CORINTHIANS 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
context .. kjv
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Onmyknees4God's Avatar
Onmyknees4God Onmyknees4God is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bible Belt Tennessee
Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Onmyknees4God has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-23-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
That is not to comment on appropriate activity WITH the purpose of procreation. God is very clear that He will protect us and would efforts to thwart His protection, thus removing the opportunity for HIM to decide which babies should be blasted as King David's child was blasted for David's lustful proxy murder, constitute blasphemy against The Holy Ghost?

•••••NOTSUITABLEFORCHILDREN•••••
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Certainly God intends for suffering in childbirth, He explicitly says so, but it is His prerogative whether to injure babies additionally not ours. Pharaonic infibulation particularly increases the hazard from possible to probable and if Mary had been so cut would Jesus have been born perfect? Probably not.
I CORINTHIANS 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
context .. kjv

I did not fully think of all consequences. Thank you for correcting me sister. A chastity belt would be a much better option. I apologize for speaking on a subject I was still slightly ignorant in
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,192
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: On Sojourn in mourning
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-23-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmyknees4God View Post
I did not fully think of all consequences. Thank you for correcting me sister. A chastity belt would be a much better option. I apologize for speaking on a subject I was still slightly ignorant in

This is very good to hear. I have done a little research to discover the possible outcome of these procedures and found that they are quite terrible. God would punish you with something that looks like this (See below image).


Jeremiah 29:11


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”


Romans 9:20


“Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?”
Attached Images
 


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved