Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 02-04-2007, 02:03 PM

I read the bible... not the version you mentioned, but it's an interesting book, but I never really understood exactly why some people take this for truth...
There are plenty of other religions, or interpretations of those religions (you guys are just a small part of christianity), so please explain to me why you are right and they are wrong.
Unfortunatly, the answer: "the Bible says so" is not enough. I know you are convinced that the Bible is the only truth available, but I'm afraid muslims say the exact same thing abouth the koran, and others think it's all the same, books written by people, nothing more. Why would you be right, and all the others wrong?

Note: This section was split off from Is Your Child a Goth, as the discussion merited its own space. -OYK

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-05-2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Explanatory note added.