Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Retards are the Devil's Children
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#201)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Yes, we see that you are capable of copying and pasting from Wikipedia. What is your point? Are you trying to show Pastor Al that you aren't as computer illiterate as you seem to be, because you know how to copy and paste?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#202)
Old
Unsaved trash

Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:23 PM

I am showing you that the KJV is not original and dictated. It is indeed translated.

God IS the Salvation. We are his messengers, NOT his workers. We bring people TO HIM. Don't you people see that I am a retarded?
(#203)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I am showing you that the KJV is not original and dictated. It is indeed translated.
Of course it was translated. You act like this is some sort of news. This is a non-sequitur.

You never answered an earlier question of mine. Do you believe that God is so inept that He cannot provide us with a trustworthy way to learn about Him?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#204)
Old
Unsaved trash

Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Goats is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM

I believe he provides a trustworthy way for us to understand him yes. Just not in the KJV.

God IS the Salvation. We are his messengers, NOT his workers. We bring people TO HIM. Don't you people see that I am a retarded?
(#205)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I believe he provides a trustworthy way for us to understand him yes. Just not in the KJV.
And what is that belief based upon?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#206)
Old
Soldier of God
Forum Member

Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother MoJo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Friend you are correct in pointing out that the KVJ was translated. But consider this: this translation was done under the supervision of God Himself by people under the influence of God Himself! He would not let error slip into His book. The KJV is the only English version necessary because God got it right the first time. God not only kept it inerrant but all translations leading up to translating it into the Divine Language of English.
(#207)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:39 PM

What God has said to me in prayer.

(#208)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
What God has said to me in prayer.
So you trust the voice in your head more than God's Word written plainly for all the world to read and understand.

You have no way of knowing whether the voice in your head is God, Satan, or your own imagination.

I have God's Word written in a form that I can easily understand, and that I can share with others. Billions of people all over the world gain inspiration, hope, and wisdom from it. But the voice in your head tells you not to trust it.

Friend, I think it's obvious whose voice you have been listening to.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#209)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 08:58 PM

And Pastor Pistle heard a voice in his head. Who was that? YOu assume God, because he is one of your believers.

(#210)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:00 PM

I don't assume it's God. I know it's God, because what God says is consistent with what the Bible says.

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#211)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:01 PM

Quote:
And Pastor Pistle heard a voice in his head. Who was that? YOu assume God, because he is one of your believers.
Oh, NO! NOT AT ALL! When GOD speaks to you, there is NO QUESTION who is talking. It is like Charlton Heston yelling in your ears, except it is more like THUNDER.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

(#212)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:07 PM

That's frightening Pastor. I hear whispers of warmth and kindness in my ears. God speaks in funny ways i guess

(#213)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:08 PM

The Devil often appears as an angel of light. You should have known you shouldn't have trusted that voice the minute it told you to quit believing the Bible.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#214)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:15 PM

I believe in the bible, just not the KJV. Please Pastor, I am young and tired. I retire tonight. I shall return tommorow with re-newed strength. Goodnishgt everyone.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

(#215)
Old
True Christian™ Nitric Oxide
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Bronze Tither Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Home Schooled Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Saved 10 Years

Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother V will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I believe in the bible, just not the KJV. Please Pastor, I am young and tired. I retire tonight. I shall return tommorow with re-newed strength. Goodnishgt everyone.
What version of the bible do you believe in?

As for a whispering God, He's never been known to be a whisperer. He was always loud and powerful.
(#216)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:26 PM

I just realized that this is a young emo who has just discovered he is a typical brit poofter and is trying to make himself believe JESUS will love him anyway.

Just another of the sad stories we have to deal with on a daily basis.

(#217)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:
I believe in the bible
No, you don't. You don't trust the Bible at all.

Quote:
You take the bible literally, you shouldn't.
Quote:
And who wrote the bible? Men. Men can change words Pastor.
Quote:
I'd liek you to know that i do not hate the bible, I just know that there are contradictions found in it.
When you get home from school tomorrow, I have a homework assignment for you, a short, enjoyable open Bible Quiz: The NIV Challenge

Here is a short graphic novel that explains how all of those false Bible versions came into being: The Attack

Since you are so young, you might get something out of The Brick Testament. Reverend Brendan Powell Smith is in the process of illustrating the entire Bible with Lego brand bricks, and he is doing a wonderful job of it. The Lord is working through this man, and he is staying true to the meaning of God's Word.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#218)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 09:49 PM

Okay, I'll ask you:

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THE RETARDED ARE CHILDREN OF SATAN?

Chapter, verse, & quote please!

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?
(#219)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
I believe in the bible, just not the KJV.
Allright then..
So then you must believe:

That God hates all sinners.
The arrogant cannot stand in your presence;
You hate all who do wrong.
Psalm 5:5 - The Damnable NIV.

That God isn't all-forgiving.
And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men,
But the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
Mark 12:13 - The Damnable NIV.

That God wants homosexuals dead.
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.
They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Leviticus 20:13 - The Damnable NIV.

That women are to be ruled by their husbands.
To the woman he said,
"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."
Genesis 3:16 - The Damnable NIV.

That God wants those of other faiths destroyed.
Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.
Exodus 22:20 - The Damnable NIV.

And so on, and so on..

See, this is the same message here as the one you get in the Holy KJV. Except the wording is truly horrible in the NIV..
The error of the NIV is in that it denies that Jesus was the son of God, that angels are holy, removes certain verses etc etc..
But it still has alot of verses you would consider "bad", so you've once again proven your stupidity and hypocrisy.

Face fact, you dumb kid.
You IGNORE the Bible, even the corrupted versions of it.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#220)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 10-10-2007, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THE RETARDED ARE CHILDREN OF SATAN?
All sinners are the children of Satan. Of course "children of" is purely metaphoric as they show themselves to be his by their rebellion against God.
I do find it funny that of all people, a catlick "priest" is demanding to know where something is in the Bible. Your whole sham of a religion is based on ignoring the Bible!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!