Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend!
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#1)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Virgin Virgin Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 10:11 AM

Attila's Wife said I should make a post here. My mom agreed. I am Bob. My mom says I am a catch. My father left the house. He left for a Catholic priest who is 27 years older than him. They know each other for a long time. My mom says all Catholics will burn in Hell because they ignore the Bible. I also collect small stones.

If you want to be my girlfriend you have to ask my mom. She wants to be sure you are not a slut before you become my girlfriend. I cannot wait to get a girlfriend. My mom says it will be any day now.

I got this list from my Pastor. They are tips from the Bible for finding a girlfriend. I hope it helps me finding a girlfriend.

1) Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she’s yours. (Deut. 21:11-13)

2) “Lay hold on” a virgin who is not betrothed to another man, and "know" her, but afterwards pay her father a sum of money. Then she’s yours. (Deut. 22:28-29)

3) Find a prostitute and marry her. (Hosea 1:1-3)

4) Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock.--Moses (Ex. 2:16-21)

5) Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal.--Boaz (Ruth 4:5-10)

6) Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife.--Benjaminites (Judges 21:19-25)

7) Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you a rib.--Adam (Gen. 2:19-24)

8) Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman’s hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place. That’s right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife.--Jacob (Gen. 29:15-30)

9) Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law’s enemies and get his daughter for a wife.--David (1 Sam. 18:27)

10) Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you’ll definitely find someone.--Cain (Gen. 4:16-17)

11) Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest.--Xerxes or Ahasuerus (Esther 2:3-4)

12) When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, “I have seen a woman; now get her for me.” If your parents question your decision, simply say, “Get her for me. She’s the one for me.”--Samson (Judges 14:1-3)

13) Kill any husband and take HIS wife. (Prepare to lose four sons though.)--David (2 Sam. 11)

14) Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law!)--Onan and Boaz (Deut. or Lev., example in Ruth)

15) Don’t be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity.--Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3)

16) A wife?--Paul (1st Corinthians, chapter 7)

Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
(#2)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 10:30 AM

Well if all goes according to plan with Eva Christianson's husband , then I bet she would go for you.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Well if all goes according to plan with Eva Christianson's husband , then I bet she would go for you.
Before that is suggested, we should ask Bob if he has both 2 stones and an undamaged privy member.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 10:50 AM

Yes indeed, Mother of Seven. Brother Bob, are you are a whole man?

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
(#5)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Brother Bob, are you are a whole man?
I asked my mom what you meant by this and then she got very angry. She said I disappointed her and Jesus and started crying. She cries a lot.

My Pastor was visiting me in the hospital today. He visits me a lot. He is a great man. He wanted to know when I would start working on his pool again. When I told him about your question he seemed surprised. Then some things happened I want never to talk about. Ever. Then my Pastor said the answer to your question is yes. He also said that I am not one of those Matthew 19:12 eunuchs. I don't know what that means. I hope this will help me finding a girlfriend. It was very unpleasant.

(#6)
Old

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 12:42 PM

Bob, I'm sure Sister Mary will join me in apologising to you, if asking that question caused you so much grief and pain
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
Before that is suggested, we should ask Bob if he has both 2 stones and an undamaged privy member.
Mo7, Bob does mention in his first post that he collects small stones. I would assume that this means he has more than 2.

Bob dear, what with dividing your time between your mom's basement and your pastor's pool hole, it strikes me that you're probably not meeting a lot of women. Unless you want to restrict your options to No. 7 on your list - and God is a busy deity who probably has more urgent matters to attend to - then you probably need to get out more.

The hospital is a good start. Are there any young nurses there who have not yet been sullied by the work? If you went into the mental health department, you might get lucky.

In any event, always remember Proverbs 12:4 and do not settle for damaged goods. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: But she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(#8)
Old

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Mo7, Bob does mention in his first post that he collects small stones. I would assume that this means he has more than 2.
Is that a good or a bad thing?
(#9)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Are there any young nurses there who have not yet been sullied by the work?
I asked my mom about this and then she got mad. She said all nurses are whores. So I am not allowed to ask a nurse to become my girlfriend. Then she hit me when I looked at one of the nurses. There are a lot of nurses here so now I am not sure what I am supposed to look at. So I suppose I have to stare at my stones all day.

(#10)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I asked my mom about this and then she got mad. She said all nurses are whores. So I am not allowed to ask a nurse to become my girlfriend. Then she hit me when I looked at one of the nurses. There are a lot of nurses here so now I am not sure what I am supposed to look at. So I suppose I have to stare at my stones all day.

Welcome to the forums, dear. Perhaps you could spend that time looking at the pages of your Holy Bible. Spending time with Jesus is the most important thing anyone can do!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#11)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Perhaps you could spend that time looking at the pages of your Holy Bible.
I feel ashamed. I didn't think of that. My mom, my Pastor and Jesus are disappointed in me. Thank you for your kind advice! Will you be my girlfriend?

My Pastor has given me a reading list. I will be reading Hosea 1, Jeremiah 3:3, Judges 11:1, Ezekiel 16, 1 Kings 14:24, Numbers 25, Ezekiel 23, Joshua 2, Genesis 38 and 1 Kings 3. My Pastor says those will teach me about the kind of woman I don't want to have as girlfriend.

(#12)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
I feel ashamed. I didn't think of that. My mom, my Pastor and Jesus are disappointed in me. Thank you for your kind advice! Will you be my girlfriend?

My Pastor has given me a reading list. I will be reading Hosea 1, Jeremiah 3:3, Judges 11:1, Ezekiel 16, 1 Kings 14:24, Numbers 25, Ezekiel 23, Joshua 2, Genesis 38 and 1 Kings 3. My Pastor says those will teach me about the kind of woman I don't want to have as girlfriend.
No, Bob. No I will not be your girlfriend. Besides being married already, my heart belongs to Jesus, my eternal Bridegroom.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#13)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 11:12 PM

I apologize if I offended you, Bob. How about you ask the Pastor again for his daughter's hand in marriage? This time, try to stay focused on that and tell the Pastor that if he does not give you a girlfriend he is going against the Bible.
Or just rape a virgin and pay some money to her father (Deut. 22:28-29).
God Bless you,
MT.

Thinking of Abortion?
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-19-2014, 01:52 AM

Bob,

First of all, not all doctors are mean. Some doctors are very nice people. Do you like nice people, Bob? I think you are very nice. Promise me that you will not tell Mother about my note to you. Will you promise, Bob? Good.

I think your mother sits in a very scornful seat, Bob. Do you know what scornful means, Bob? It is not nice - not nice at all. You, however, are a nice person, and you should never sit in the seat of the scornful. God tells us not to in His special Book, the HOLY BIBLE.

The next time one of those nice nurses comes to visit, ask her if you can speak to the psychologist on call. Tell her it must be very private. Then talk to the nice psychologist about the things mother does. You can even tell the psychologist that you're hoping to find a girlfriend. Ask him if he thinks you're ready for such a thing.

Do not be sad if he says no! Instead, be happy that you know that you are a good person and one that will someday meet a very nice person that is just as nice as you. My precious wife, Jennifer, looked at your photo and said that you are handsome. Isn't she nice? And remember: YOU ARE NICE, TOO!

Pray to Jesus and ask Him to heal your mind. One more thing: be sure the nice psychologist adds my referral fee to your hospital bill. Don't say anything about this to Mother. I will be praying for you.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsell of the vngodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornefull.
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

2010 Witch Hunt Award One Year/1000 posts 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Provider™ award Pro-Life True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Pro-Life True Republican Saved 5 Years Tell her once Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers Eats the Most Pork Kirk Cameron Fan Club Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016!

Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-19-2014, 06:07 AM

Quote:
My Pastor says those will teach me about the kind of woman I don't want to have as girlfriend.
Friend, are you familiar with the term vagina dentata? If not, google it when your mother isn't paying attention.

Copulation before marriage is expressly forbidden, of course, but if you ever get a girlfriend you plan on marrying, you might want to take a quick peek at her....unmentionable area....and check it for teeth, if you think you can stomach it. Better safe than sorry. Good luck!
(#16)
Old

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-19-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
My precious wife, Jennifer, looked at your photo and said that you are handsome. Isn't she nice?
Doc, you must learn to discipline your wife more. Allowing her to make eyes at other gentlemen is certainly not the sign of a good Christian man. She deserves a good beating. And you should affix blinkers to her head so that she cannot sneak sly looks. But I have a feeling that it's worse, she sounds as though she may be a feminazi who rules you. For the Lord's sake, she must be beaten into submission and learn how to be good wife. If she admits to you she has a wandering eye, what on earth does she do when you're at work There is the gardener, the postman, and many other men that she may come into contact with every day. So, in addition to the blinkers, I would be inclined to affix a chastity belt when you're not around.
(#17)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
being married already
I was reading 2 Samuel 11 and there I learned that you can still be my girlfriend. I would have to kill your husband though. I will have to ask my Pastor about this.

(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Christian™ Christian Love True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Tell her once Touched by Jesus Porn Resistant Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Freddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFreddy Osborne has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-20-2014, 02:59 AM

Hello Bob,

I worked at a hospital during my forsaken years. The hospital is a target rich environment and you will be tempted if your guard is not up. Don't believe me? Check out General Hospital. Get permission from your mom first.

Might I suggest you forget the nurses and check out the candy stripers? Or maybe one of those cafeteria ladies. They are more apt to be impressed by your ditch digging abilities.

Regardless, don't limit your range to nurses. There are technicians, student nurses, interns, volunteers, etc.

And don't forget the other patients and their families. But I would strongly advise that you stay away from the aids floors and such should you go this route.

Go get em tiger!

YiC,

Fred

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)
(#19)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-20-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
How unbearably sweet of you, to think of both me and Brother Bob, dear Sister Mary!

The thing is, my husband is very much alive and well, so I think Brother Bob would be better of looking in other places, to find his true love

How the financial side of things Bob? Any future inheritance maybe? Perhaps if you looked in the poorer sides of town, it would increase your chances?

YiC
Eva

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-20-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
The thing is, my husband is very much alive and well, so I think Brother Bob would be better of looking in other places, to find his true love
Bless you, Sister Eva, for your unflinching loyalty to your husband, even at the potential cost of your own soul. As a practical woman, I will continue to pray that your husband may either die or be cured by some miracle: it doesn't much matter which, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
How the financial side of things Bob? Any future inheritance maybe?
The trouble with this is that presumably it would come from Bob's mom, who sounds like the sort of harpy who may spend his inheritance or even marry one of those toy boys. My suggestion would be to look around for a sturdy but - how can I put it? - slightly less than averagely attractive young woman. Young women are all much the same in the dark, Bob.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: