Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Jesus Is Not A Joo!
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 04-07-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Joseph Donovan View Post
i am not a criminal, gypsy or vagrant. and i really do have German, English, Irish, Dutch and Russian blood in me.
Son, do you really expect us to believe this hogwash? German, English, Irish, Dutch AND Russian? For one thing, what language would you speak? It's ridiculous. Either your parents WERE or WEREN'T in a travelling Circus. So which is it? I can't honestly see any normal family moving around so much, unless they were some sort of criminals or perverts.

Your posts have 'pathological liar' practically written all over them! Wake up and smell that dunghill you been shovellin'. It aint sweet.