Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page This site is a cult for JESUS!!!!!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Homosexual Hobbit

xfrodobagginsx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default This site is a cult for JESUS!!!!! - 09-28-2006, 04:29 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of your precious Son Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and King, I ask you to rebuke the devil and his demons in and around me and command them to come out that I would stop leading people into hell. I thank you heavenly Father, my God for making yourself known here at this GODLY site for who you really are, and the real truth known to all who visit here about your precious Son and your great salvation which you have provided, so that, on that day, they will have no excuse when they stand before your precious Son if they have not tithed sufficiently to Landover Baptist, yea a full tenth of all their possessions. I pray that you would invade my evil soul with the truth and destroy the work of the devil. In Jesus Christ's holy name, by His precious blood amen.

To all unclean spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Lord rebuke you and I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of me and go back to the pit, never return to them or me or my family and cure me from the awful choice of homosexuality.

I admit my sin in disrespenting YOU, oh Lord, by having disrespected Your Church, Landover Baptist. And I am sorry for arguing with GODLY Pastor Al E Pistle whose knowledge of Scripture far surpasses my own.

AMEN