Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page I Love War and So Does God!
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Just Julian is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-20-2011, 03:43 AM

That is just the thing. In God's eyes the Plain's may yet be redeemable and they should follow a path to righteousness. But concerning the terrorist leader that seems to have power now in this country, he must be destroyed in the name of our Lord and never be spoken of again. Then we will be able to have a God loving country, my brothers.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, retarded savage eskimo

Retard Posting Evilution

Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-20-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea_Party_Minister View Post
My poor child,
God cannot be immoral. He created morality, so he is the authority on it.

I will give you some of the reasons I worship God:
  1. I worship God, because He gave his only begotten Son to temporarily die for my sins for three days.
  2. I worship God because the Bible (KJV) tells me so.
  3. I worship God so the devil doesn't get me and take me to Hell.
  4. I worship God because he created me in His image.
  5. I worship God so my children will worship God.
Are you an Atheist, my poor child? Do you believe in evilution?
evilution is only a theory. If we evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys? The universe couldn't have happened by chance. God designed it!

When are things created without purpose? NEVER. The universe was caused to exist by a supremely intelligent God with a divine purpose in mind.
So what if God created morality? His okay with slavery, and incest, he thinks you should stone your child if s/he is disrespectful, he will torture people forever because they didn't believe in the right thing (even if they are good people), he promotes murder and genocide. I would say that anyone who is not okay with these things has a better moral standard then your God, so pretty much everyone on earth is better than him.

1. 6000 years ago (according to you, or do you think its 10000?) God created a system knowing in advance that people would not live up to his standard. 4000 years later he noticed that no one lived up to his standard and instead of make a new system, he made a loophole by "sacrificing" himself to himself. It's an absurd system and just the fact that he invented it is immoral if you ask me.

2. So what?

3. So it's the same reason the other two said "Eternal damnation and an eternity spent in hell is a less appealing option than acceptance to heaven." If there was a criminal gang where you lived and you saw them kill someone. Would you do the right thing and tell the police (knowing that the gang might come after you next) or would you do nothing? If you do nothing, you are just a dog doing tricks for candy.

4. Once again, so what?

5. And that’s immoral too, you should not force your religion down your childrens throat. If they want to be Christians it should be because they chose to, not because they never had another option.

Yes I'm an atheist. And evolution is a fact. And are you serious about the monkey thing? You really don't understand anything about evolution. If Americans came for Europe why is there still Europeans?
And I'm not saying that the universe "happened by chance" It's just that no one knows what was before the big bang, so instead of coming up with my theory I just say "I don't know" until there is a way to prove what caused it.
And what’s so bad about there not being a purpose? You can make your own purpose!
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-21-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweden FTW View Post
So what if God created morality? His okay with slavery, and incest, he thinks you should stone your child if s/he is disrespectful, he will torture people forever because they didn't believe in the right thing (even if they are good people), he promotes murder and genocide. I would say that anyone who is not okay with these things has a better moral standard then your God, so pretty much everyone on earth is better than him.

1. 6000 years ago (according to you, or do you think its 10000?) God created a system knowing in advance that people would not live up to his standard. 4000 years later he noticed that no one lived up to his standard and instead of make a new system, he made a loophole by "sacrificing" himself to himself. It's an absurd system and just the fact that he invented it is immoral if you ask me.

2. So what?

3. So it's the same reason the other two said "Eternal damnation and an eternity spent in hell is a less appealing option than acceptance to heaven." If there was a criminal gang where you lived and you saw them kill someone. Would you do the right thing and tell the police (knowing that the gang might come after you next) or would you do nothing? If you do nothing, you are just a dog doing tricks for candy.

4. Once again, so what?

5. And that’s immoral too, you should not force your religion down your childrens throat. If they want to be Christians it should be because they chose to, not because they never had another option.

Yes I'm an atheist. And evolution is a fact. And are you serious about the monkey thing? You really don't understand anything about evolution. If Americans came for Europe why is there still Europeans?
And I'm not saying that the universe "happened by chance" It's just that no one knows what was before the big bang, so instead of coming up with my theory I just say "I don't know" until there is a way to prove what caused it.
And what’s so bad about there not being a purpose? You can make your own purpose!
  1. How can we be moral without God ?
  2. How absurd atheists are! They believe that everything came from nothing and by chance. Why do you think the universe came about from nothing, by chance?
  3. I have had many personal experiences with God. How do you explain my personal experiences with God?
  4. God isn't bad. Jesus makes people happy!
  5. You can't argue with what we tell you because it's all in the Holy Bible (KJV). The Gospels are historical evidence.
  6. Scientists just make guesses and they don't read the Bible enough. Evolution is only a theory and Gravity is Only a Theory. That's why they're called the Theory [/B]of Evolution and the Theory of Gravity!
  7. Christianity has given more contributions and improvement in man's well-being than medicine or science or anything else.
  8. You must get over your doubt. You need to not only love Jesus but love him more than anyone.
(Matt 10:37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.

(1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
Tea Party Minister
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

crown33 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-21-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revpark View Post
Yes He shure dose! Becose the evil terorists got too die!
They truly have to. You cannot forget what they did to us and you can not forget how their compatriots have celebrated.
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, retarded savage eskimo

Retard Posting Evilution

Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Finland FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-23-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea_Party_Minister View Post
  1. How can we be moral without God ?
  2. How absurd atheists are! They believe that everything came from nothing and by chance. Why do you think the universe came about from nothing, by chance?
  3. I have had many personal experiences with God. How do you explain my personal experiences with God?
  4. God isn't bad. Jesus makes people happy!
  5. You can't argue with what we tell you because it's all in the Holy Bible (KJV). The Gospels are historical evidence.
  6. Scientists just make guesses and they don't read the Bible enough. Evolution is only a theory and Gravity is Only a Theory. That's why they're called the Theory [/B]of Evolution and the Theory of Gravity!
  7. Christianity has given more contributions and improvement in man's well-being than medicine or science or anything else.
  8. You must get over your doubt. You need to not only love Jesus but love him more than anyone.
(Matt 10:37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.
1. We make our own moral standard, if you have a kid and you teach him that it's okay to kill people he will grow up and think that there is nothing wrong with that. But if you teach him that killing is unacceptable he will think that it's wrong to kill. So it's really the people around you that creates your moral standard.
And if God existed how could we be moral WITH him? As I already explained he stands for some really bad things. If being moral is to stone your children if they are disrespectful, then I would much rader be immoral.

2. Atheists do NOT believe that, atheism is just the disbelife of any gods, it does not have anything to do with how everything was created. I how ever believe in that the big bang theory is correct (and I suppose that you had that in mind) and I don't believe everything came from nothing, I just don't know what caused it. So I just say that I don't know. And its not random either, everything obeys the laws of physics.

3. I don't know how to explain them if I don't know what they are... Plus I don't really care how to explain them, people claim to have been obduckted by aliens, and you can ask people within every existing religion and they will say that they have had personal experiences with their God/Goddess. How do you explain that?

4. This thread is called "I love war and so does God". Do I really need to say more?

5. And so does the Hindus scriptures. Please don't answer with "but the KJV bible is the word of God" how do you know that It is? "because God said it" and how do you know that? " because the Bible tells me so" as you can see it's a circle argument.

6. It takes VERY much evidence for a HYPOTHESIS to become a theory. When Scientists use the word hypothesis they mean what we usually call a theory. But when they say theory they mean "the best explanation that fits with the evidence"

7. Yes and no. It has done many good things, it has also done a lot of bad things. And what does that matter?

8. Why would I want to do that?

"Then, with Micah's idols and his priest, the men of Dan came to the town of Laish, whose people were peaceful and secure. They attacked and killed all the people and burned the town to the ground. There was no one to rescue the residents of the town, for they lived a great distance from Sidon and had no allies nearby. This happened in the valley near Beth-rehob.Then the people of the tribe of Dan rebuilt the town and lived there. They renamed the town Dan after their ancestor, Israel's son, but it had originally been called Laish. (Judges 18:27-29 NLT)(Note that God approves of this slaughter in verse 6.)"
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Tea_Party_Minister has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-24-2011, 08:38 AM

So, I can see that you are using your brain to support he devil's claims. We have another thread on this forum about how reason and logic are evil, which they truly are, and this would explain your dilemma, being very smart and therefore very condemned.

You will use logic and support science, but you will not understand God, because you do not pray and you are not humble before Him. Once you understand God, you will worship Him and then you can ask him for forgiveness and be allowed to enter heaven. It is sad that you will spend eternity in Hell for your doubt of God. The devil is powerful and uses your intelligence against you. Someday, if you pray enough, read the Bible (KJV) and stop reading so much about science, you might be saved. We will all pray for you. Good luck on your journey towards the light.

Today we celebrate the resurrection of God's only biological son, after his temporary death for our conditional salvation. Happy Easter.

(1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
Tea Party Minister
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mormon Robert is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I Love War and So Does God! - 04-29-2011, 02:24 AM

For all of those on here who hate the constitution and are in love with the military industrial complex, you better hope Ron Paul doesn't get elected. All of these unnecessary wars for big oil and Israel's interests will come to an end in a New York heartbeat. What will the Pastor Hagee's of the world have to say then? Vote Ron Paul 2012