Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Good, Clean Christian Jokes
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#81)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 03-14-2007, 03:28 PM

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting and clearly unSaved woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you've got there - are they twins?"

The unSaved woman stops screaming long enough to say, "No they ain't, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why would you think they're twins?........ Do you really think they look alike? Are you f**kin' blind?"

"No," replies the greeter. "I just couldn't believe that someone would have slept with you twice."

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 03-14-2007 at 03:29 PM.
(#82)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 03-31-2007, 11:37 PM

Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was
better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
frankly, God was tired of hearing all the
bickering.
Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have
had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours,
and from those results, I will judge who does the better job."
So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards
and typed away.
They mouse.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

They e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did spreadsheets!

They wrote reports.

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy reports.

They did every job known to man.
Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.
Then, ten minutes before their time was up,
lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain
poured, and, of course, the power went off.
Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed
every curse word known in the underworld.
Jesus just sighed. Finally the electricity
came back on, and each of them restarted their computers.
Satan started searching frantically,
screaming: "It's gone! It's all GONE!
"I lost everything when the power went out!"
Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out
all of his files from the past two hours of work. Satan observed
this and became irate.
"Wait!" he screamed. "That's not fair! He cheated!
How come he has all his work and I don't have
any?"

God just shrugged and said,
"JESUS SAVES"
(#83)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-03-2007, 01:55 PM

Hindu Mystery Solved

FINALLY, THIS MYSTERY HAS BEEN CLEARED UP.

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads. We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion.

The Indian Embassy in Washington, DC has recently revealed the true story:

When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.

If the new husband has won none of these, he must take a job in India answering telephones, giving technical advice.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#84)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-05-2007, 03:07 PM

The 7 reasons not to mess with kids...

Reason 1

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

Reason 2

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

Reason 3

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
After explaining the commandment to "honour" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."

Reason 4

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, God turns one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

Reason 5

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."

Reason 6

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
"Yes," the class said.
"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"
A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

And finally reason 7

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a pedophile Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE . God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#85)
Old
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-06-2007, 07:28 PM

The most famous man

One day at kindergarten a Teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds,
I'll give $10 to the child who can tell me who was the most
Famous man who ever lived."

A little Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St.Patrick
Teacher said, "Sorry Sean, that's not correct."

Then a little Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St.Andrew."
The Teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."
Finally, a little Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Marvin. Come up here And
I'll give you the $10."

As the ! Teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said, "You know, Marvin, Since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said 'Jesus Christ'."
Marvin replied, "Yeah. In my heart, I knew it was Moses, but Business is business".

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#86)
Old
Disgusting Unsaved Trash Who is Using the Computer at Hellion's House!
Please contact Brother Bobby Joe and the security team at the first sign of misbehaviour.
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

M.D. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-06-2007, 09:48 PM

I hope this one hasn't been taken yet. Anyhow, here it goes....

An architecht is running through a forest while being chased by a tribe of vicious cannibals. He suddenly finds himself trapped between a steep waterfall and the tribe of vicious cannibals. He says to himself, "Lord, I'm so screwed." The Lord replies, "You're not screwed yet! Pick up that rock and bash the chiefs head in with it." The architect does, thinking the tribe would let him go or be too afraid to fight. Instead they raise their spears and charge. The Lord then says, "Now you're screwed."
(#87)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

MapesInmate is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-07-2007, 06:37 PM

One day the Mother Superior had a meeting with the nuns.
"I hear that one of you went on a date last night!" she says angrily. One nun giggles while the rest gasp.
"I hear that you made love!" the Mother Superior says. The nuns gasp except for the one, who giggles harder.
"I hear that you used a condom!" says the Mother Superior. The nuns gasp louder, but the one nun giggles harder.
"I also hear that the condom had a hole in it!"
The nuns giggle, but the previously giggling nun gasps.
(#88)
Old
Sassy Mouthed Unsaved Trash

BadAssButterfly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-11-2007, 07:31 PM

George W Bush dies and goes to hell. Satan tells him that because he was the president, he can have his choice of rooms in which to spend eternity, but once he chooses, he can't change his mind. First, he shows him a room full of imps with glowing hot pokers. W asks to see another room.
The next room is filled with mosqitoes, fleas, horseflies, and other biting insects. W asks to see the next room.
In the next room is Bill Clinton, naked, being f****ed by a beautiful young woman and moaning in ecstasy. W says this is the room he wants. Satan turns to the young woman and says "OK - you're free to go."

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 04-12-2007 at 05:35 AM. Reason: profanity removed
(#89)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-11-2007, 08:57 PM

These jokes are neither clean nor Christian!!

And I believe, BABs, that Al Gore would be more appropriate than Godly GW Bush. He'll be going straight to Heaven!
(#90)
Old
Sassy Mouthed Unsaved Trash

BadAssButterfly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-12-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
These jokes are neither clean nor Christian!!

And I believe, BABs, that Al Gore would be more appropriate than Godly GW Bush. He'll be going straight to Heaven!

It's as clean as any of your jokes about Catholic priests and altar boys, and it's as Christian as any of your other jokes invoolvong heanven and hell. And if George Bush is godly, then God must be seriously warped.
(#91)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UncleRemus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Wink Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-14-2007, 05:05 AM

The sunday school teacher asked the children "What part of the body does God use to pull people up to heaven?", and a little girl replied, "It's your hands!" The teacher said, "Why do you say that?" And the girl replied,"Because we use them when we pray." A boy in the back shouted out, "Nope, that ain't it." And the teacher said, "Well then, what part do you say it is?" And the boy said, "It's your feet." So the teacher ask, "Why do you say that?" And the boy said, "Because last night, Mom had both feet straight up in the air and she was screaming, God I'm coming, and if it hadn't been for dad holding her down, she'd been gone for sure."
(#92)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-15-2007, 03:54 PM

Q. What do Landover women and Betty Crocker have in common?

A. They are both moist and easy!

Bless you, my cousin couplers,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

(#93)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-24-2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRemus View Post
<filth removed>
Uncle "Reamus", that is NOT appropriate for God's Favorite Forum!
(#94)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UncleRemus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-27-2007, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Uncle "Reamus", that is NOT appropriate for God's Favorite Forum!
Hmmm......... must have been a Mormon or J-dub Sunday school.

(#95)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 04-28-2007, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRemus View Post
The sunday school teacher asked the children "What part of the body does God use to pull people up to heaven?", and a little girl replied, "It's your hands!" The teacher said, "Why do you say that?" And the girl replied,"Because we use them when we pray." A boy in the back shouted out, "Nope, that ain't it." And the teacher said, "Well then, what part do you say it is?" And the boy said, "It's your feet." So the teacher ask, "Why do you say that?" And the boy said, "Because last night, Mom had both feet straight up in the air and she was screaming, God I'm coming, and if it hadn't been for dad holding her down, she'd been gone for sure."
Why would she be saying that? It is not like it is Rapture or something.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#96)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 05-07-2007, 07:25 PM

72 "virgins"

Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#97)
Old

Bozo James is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 05-08-2007, 01:05 AM

So Blondie is the Bible all you thump? (humpa humpa humpa)
Brother James
(#98)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default it true :( - 05-08-2007, 04:58 AM

q. why there be no porto reekans on star trek?

a. cuz they not work in the future niethers
(#99)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 05-08-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother James View Post
So Blondie is the Bible all you thump? (humpa humpa humpa)
Brother James
Listen sissyboy, keep your filthy perverted paws off my girl. I have been courting sister Thumper for over a year now, and I have the probable intention of possibly considering whether to decide what kind of future together we may or may not have. I know this may be a first for you to hear, but DON'T blow it for me!

Go back to haunting public toilets for your fellow homers, nancyboy.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#100)
Old

Bozo James is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 05-08-2007, 02:46 PM

Hey Zeke, do the world a favor when you get married don't procreate and make any more nut cases.