Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Introduction
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Introduction - 03-24-2014, 09:54 PM

Hello my friends. Finally I have found a forum suitable for real Christians like myself.

My name is Henry and I used to be a dirty, filthy alcoholic atheist. I used to think I knew it all and often watched ridiculous videos featuring demons such as Christopher Hitchens, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and other monkey loving ignorant fools.

One day i was being a typical atheist scumbag and because I was so blind I accidentally wandered into my local church, Ebenezer Chapel. There were about 4 people in there getting ready for an evening of worship and I started mocking them with my circular logic and asked them if god could make a curry so hot that he couldn't eat it. I felt proud of my powerful faith destroying statement and turned around to walk out only for the wind to blow the church door shut and slam me in the face.

I was then informed it was God's way of making me stay. And I knew from that very moment that God was real and was calling me.

I have been in love with God ever since that day and was no longer an alcoholic. The only thing I thirsted for was the blood of Christ.

That's my testimony, I'm ashamed of my former ways. But I hope with your help I can become a better man.