Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Catholic Superstition
Reload this Page Proof Catholics Will Accept Anyone
Catholic Superstition The lies of the Catholic "church" exposed in light of the truth of Scripture

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Proof Catholics Will Accept Anyone - 09-28-2010, 11:18 AM

Today i got sent this link by one of my self harm clients who has become a devout follower and is now spending his life searching out false religions. I haven't delved to far into it so i am not sure how up to date it is.

http://www.gaycatholicforum.org/index.html
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Proof catholics will accept anyone - 09-28-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shela Tansper View Post
Today i got sent this link by one of my self harm clients who has become a devout follower and is now spending his life searching out false religions. I haven't delved to far into it so i am not sure how up to date it is.

http://www.gaycatholicforum.org/index.html
Nothing surprises me anymore concerning those ring kissing bead kneaders.
The other day I accidentally (cough) tripped Father Lester at the Fellowship Hall. Here's a list of the things that spilled out onto the floor from under his robes:

1 Barbie Doll
1 GI Joe Doll ( don't give me that action figure BS)
1 Bag of assorted candy
1 Tube of banana flavored KY Jelly
1 Pedia Bear Teddy
2 Plane tickets to Bangkok

Why we allow him to wander in Freehold is beyond my wildest hallucination from my Godless Pre-Saved days.

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!