Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page I'm not one to cause trouble, but...
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-18-2014, 01:35 AM

I am hoping this will settle some problems within our ladies' group. Remember, ladies, we are representing Christ to those that visit God's Favorite Forum. When we see old biddies clucking as if they were roosters, we present the wrong impression for the church. I won't mention names, because that would be indiscreet, but certain women that have seven pointy-headed children (wonder who the fathers are? so does she) and others that live in a certain midwestern state (hail to the victors valiant ring a bell?) are just making a total mess of things here. I have prayed a hedge of protection from them and I'm sure Jesus is answering me since He ALWAYS does.

I propose that we have a quilting bee sometime in the near future to reinforce our fellowship. Along with Sister Johnson, I'll bring pie. Perhaps Mary could bring her delightful strawberry surprise. I would ask Heather to bring a cherry torte but rumor has it she hasn't had a cherry since sixth grade (blush). Well, ladies, do stop by now that I'm in Freehold. And let's plan this quilting bee soon! Hugs to all!

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.