Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page A question about adoption
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Question A question about adoption - 04-09-2014, 04:09 PM

A question arose in my mind today!

As you may know, Im am now 30 years old– and still I have not carried any soldiers for Christ

I have adressed this before I know, but bare with me please!

I know that the Bible tells us, that a woman shall be saved through childbearing
1 Timothy 2:15; Notwithstanding sheshall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charityand holiness with sobriety.

But then i thought; what if we adopt? Will I still be saved on the day reckoning? Or will I perish in the eternal hellfire?

God seem to look favourably upon adoption - Moses was adopted Exodus 2:10 and God sure liked him –but what of the woman who does not carry any children of her own, but instead adopts? Could I still be saved in any way?

Any points on this?
YiC
Eva

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-09-2014, 09:43 PM

I don't think you have any chance of being saved if you adopt, instead of bearing your own child Neither do those who only ever have C-sections. You would be far better off having IVF and bearing your own child, even though it would mean your husband would not be saved, as it involves spilled seed.
(#3)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-09-2014, 10:33 PM

I agree with Mo7 as Adoption is basically cheating your way off deserved childbirth. Eve was the one who created sin and therefore women must now have the pains of giving birth (Genesis 3:16). To avoid so will certainly send you to HELL!

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.
(#4)
Old

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM

You forget also that there is a reason you cannot conceive. And that is because God has denied it to you so far as you are still a sinner. You must pray much harder - not just pray for a child, but pray to glorify the Lord.
(#5)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
I don't think you have any chance of being saved if you adopt, instead of bearing your own child Neither do those who only ever have C-sections. You would be far better off having IVF and bearing your own child, even though it would mean your husband would not be saved, as it involves spilled seed.

Well – this is truly a conundrum then – but thank you for making me more clear on this!

If i use IVF I would possiblybe saved, but my husband would not (because of the spilling of the seed) Genesis 38:9-10
If my husband would divorce me, he could remarry and have children, but then he wouldn't be saved on the finalday anyway Luke 16:18
If he were to kill me, so he could remarry he would not be saved either Exodus 20:13
If I were to kill myself I would most definitely go straight to hell 1 Corinthians 3:17
If i were to commit some sort of sexual immorality(and I would never do that), my husband could remarry but I would not be saved Matthew 5:32 and Exodus 20:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
I agree with Mo7 as Adoption is basically cheating your way off deserved childbirth. Eve was the one who created sin and therefore women must now have the pains of giving birth (Genesis 3:16). To avoid so will certainly send you to HELL!
You are right - there is no easy way around it, I guess. A woman must bare the pains of labor, in order to take a place in haven!

Quote:
You forget also that there is a reason you cannot conceive. And that is because God has denied it to you so far as you are still a sinner. You must pray much harder - not just pray for a child, but pray to glorify the Lord.

Well there doesn't seem to be much I can do here, except rely on God to guide us through these hard times. And as you say, pray harder, and make sure I live every second in accordance with the word of The Lord!
Just one very delicate question!
Could some of this be a result of my husband only having one testicle? Deuteronomy 23:1?

I did find some consolation in Hebrews 11:11-12 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age , because she judged him faithful who had promised .Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by thesea shore innumerable.

- And Abraham was 99!

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(#6)
Old

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 12:50 AM

If he only has one testicle, he's going to hell anyway, so IVF could be the answer. One testicle, spilled seed - not much difference. At least you will be Saved. And if you don't bear children, you too will join him in Hell.
(#7)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 11:35 AM

I confronted my husband with this, and after giving me a good beating for being so indescreete on the matter, he informed me, that it is infact a case of untreated cryptorchidism!

So maybe there is still hope for the both of us?! Only God in His devine wisdom, will know!

Thank you for your input, and I will keep praying as hard as I can!

YiC
Eva

(#8)
Old

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
I confronted my husband with this, and after giving me a good beating for being so indescreete on the matter, he informed me, that it is infact a case of untreated cryptorchidism!

So maybe there is still hope for the both of us?! Only God in His devine wisdom, will know!

YiC
Eva
It matters not. God will still smite him for an undescended testicle by giving him testicular cancer (10 x the risk of a normal man).
(#9)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 11:54 AM

30 years of age and childless.................... I call Lezbeean.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#10)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
It matters not. God will still smite him for an undescended testicle by giving him testicular cancer (10 x the risk of a normal man).
Well you're properly right. I guess I was just hoping for a miracle
James 5:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
30 years of age and childless.................... I call Lezbeean.

(#11)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen View Post

YiC
Eva
Hmm, I don't know. You seem to be making up some pretty thin excuses now. What on earth is Crytorchidism anyway? It sounds like you're just putting a fancy scientific name on what should just be described as sinfulness. You're well past your child bearing years. It is never the man's fault. It is yours. Never mind he is missing some of his parts. He shall be going to Hell for that anyway. But as for you, it is your fault for not praying to God enough or being Christian enough. :smile:
It is in your hands now whether you get that baby you want or not.
YIC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
(#12)
Old

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know. You seem to be making up some pretty thin excuses now. What on earth is Crytorchidism anyway? It sounds like you're just putting a fancy scientific name on what should just be described as sinfulness. You're well past your child bearing years. It is never the man's fault. It is yours. Never mind he is missing some of his parts. He shall be going to Hell for that anyway. But as for you, it is your fault for not praying to God enough or being Christian enough. :smile:
YIC
Mary Thompson.
Cryptorchidism is when one of the testicles doesn't descend into the scrotum - it sits inside the body, where God deems that the heat of the body will cause cancer.
Leviticus 21:16-21
16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

It's also a major cause of male infertility. So it's very sinful, as all those sperm die and go to Hell before they even have a chance of leaving the man's body. Dog breeders refuse to breed from dogs with cryptorchidism as it's an hereditary fault.
Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

So even if Sister Eva does conceive, and it's a son, the boy may have the same problem.
(#13)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 01:16 PM

Quote:
But as for you, it is your fault for not praying to God enough or being Christian enough. :smile:
YIC
Mary Thompson.
While your words saddens me Sister Mary, I know you speak the truth!
It was more than foolish of me to try and explain anything by sience
I must trust the way of the Lord and redeem myself in everyway I can. Thank you for this rebuke.

Quote:
So even if Sister Eva does conceive, and it's a son, the boy may have the same problem.

I will go pray at once!

YiC
Eva

(#14)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-10-2014, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Cryptorchidism is when one of the testicles doesn't descend into the scrotum - it sits inside the body, where God deems that the heat of the body will cause cancer.
Leviticus 21:16-21
16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

It's also a major cause of male infertility. So it's very sinful, as all those sperm die and go to Hell before they even have a chance of leaving the man's body. Dog breeders refuse to breed from dogs with cryptorchidism as it's an hereditary fault.
Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Thanks for clarifying that. So that means that even if Sister Eva's prayers are answers, every future generation descended from her will go to Hell. She and her husband must have done something very bad to make God upset. I bet Sister Eva burnt a steak for her husband.
YIC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
(#15)
Old

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying that. So that means that even if Sister Eva's prayers are answers, every future generation descended from her will go to Hell. She and her husband must have done something very bad to make God upset. I bet Sister Eva burnt a steak for her husband.
YIC
Mary Thompson.
The way I read "visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children,and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. " is that every generation descended from her husband (not necessarily from her) will go to Hell. Her husband is clearly a sinner, to have been afflicted with cryptorchidism and that is the punishment that will be visited on his descendants.
(#16)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
The way I read "visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children,and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. " is that every generation descended from her husband (not necessarily from her) will go to Hell. Her husband is clearly a sinner, to have been afflicted with cryptorchidism and that is the punishment that will be visited on his descendants.
That is exactly as to what I was referring to. And I am sure Sister Eva does her best to be Godly. So to avoid confusion in my post, I meant to say descended from her husband, but that Sister Eva would never leave her husband so it is descended from her as well.
YiC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
(#17)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 05:15 PM

I can see you women need a mans perspective.

Any child that is not natural born is a bastard. Everyone hates a bastard, they cannot help it.
Hebrews 12:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Now, I have nothing against providing a child with a roof and three meals, provided the child minds Jesus and does its' chores. I beleive there are a few dozen of tese sorts of kids scampering around the plantation. I often have picked them up during my cross country travels, finding them abandoned in shopping carts, in playgrounds on parks and outside secular schools. Once I have spent quality time with them and ensured they know that God is always watching them and that I am a True Christians™, through and through, I let them to be with the other unwanted children. But I'd never consider any of this children to be mine. That is akin to lying to Jesus.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#18)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
I can see you women need a mans perspective.

Any child that is not natural born is a bastard. Everyone hates a bastard, they cannot help it.
Hebrews 12:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
I guess they can be generation number one before their offspring finally get to go to Heaven. That's at least something.
Deuteronomy 23:2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Now, I have nothing against providing a child with a roof and three meals, provided the child minds Jesus and does its' chores. I beleive there are a few dozen of tese sorts of kids scampering around the plantation. I often have picked them up during my cross country travels, finding them abandoned in shopping carts, in playgrounds on parks and outside secular schools. Once I have spent quality time with them and ensured they know that God is always watching them and that I am a True Christians™, through and through, I let them to be with the other unwanted children. But I'd never consider any of this children to be mine. That is akin to lying to Jesus.
Thank you for clearing this up, Brother. So it's better than okay, it's positively TrueChristian™ behavior, to take unwanted children into your home (or at least, on to your property) and train them up to observe the ways of our Beloved Lord, as long as you never claim them as your own?

That makes a lot of sense in this world as well as for the next. After all, you may do the best you can for one of these abandoned kids and still they may turn out wrong, from bad blood. I'm sure Eva would not want to have the neighbors think a kid that turned out bad was any relation of hers.

Eva, I was wondering what sort of job your husband does. Because if it is something dangerous, God might yet send a fortuitous accident which would enable you to remarry before it is too late.

I will pray for you, dear.
YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(#20)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Default Re: A question about adoption - 04-11-2014, 07:17 PM

Well, I have been praying since yesterday (I of course took a break making dinner), And now, reading your words, it consoles me a bit that there perhaps is a place for me, in heaven still (provided I conceive, obviously).

Though It does trouble me a tad, that my husband and perhaps my future children (to the fourth generation) will be damned to eternal suffering in hell, but I cannot question the way of the Lord!

What my husband has done to deserve the wrath of the Lord, I won't dare to second guess about

I guess I must just keep calm, pray and carry on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Thank you for clearing this up, Brother. So it's better than okay, it's positively TrueChristian™ behavior, to take unwanted children into your home (or at least, on to your property) and train them up to observe the ways of our Beloved Lord, as long as you never claim them as your own?
I was just about to say, something like the same. What a very self-sacrificing thing to do! I am sure those little ones, are very grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Eva, I was wondering what sort of job your husband does. Because if it is something dangerous, God might yet send a fortuitous accident which would enable you to remarry before it is too late.

I will pray for you, dear.
YiC
AW
Thank you dear Sister!

I am afraid my husband works in accounting (he is not a joo!), so I can hardly imagine any accidents, seriuos enough, happening there
But thank you for trying to console me!

YiC
Eva