Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page LaTascha Emanuel - example of a woman who tries to teach God's word
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default LaTascha Emanuel - example of a woman who tries to teach God's word - 08-05-2014, 11:06 PM

Just by coincidence, when I was seeking some God's words from the webs I opened a page where was something horrible.

THIS WOMAN CLAIMS TO BE A PREACHER

And how does a Negro woman born in Panama "teach" God's word?
The only way she can think is exposing her breasts!!!

In Finland and many other european countries churches have lost many people (which is not bad, because they are lutheran) after they decided to let women be pastors. Is this the way they try to get people back to their services?

There was several horrible videos in the webs about this woman doing sinful things, I suffered hours and watched many of them, trying to find something where she at least has clothes on. The only thing that made me endure was prayer and , I felt His hands and I got strength and relief.

Here is some devilish dance this priestess is doing. Right from - what is her destination.

Jeremiah 23: 19-22