Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Secular Science To Men: Abortion For Her = Bigger Manhood For You
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Secular Science To Men: Abortion For Her = Bigger Manhood For You - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM

Secular scientists work from the premise that if God exists, He must be a capriciously malevolent bully or else purely imaginary. They conclude the best course of action is to simply write Him out of the equation.

Of course they refuse to see the Truth© as recorded in the Holy Bible, for wisdom is revealed only to those who grovel unto the LORD sufficiently (Proverbs 9:10). Secularists refuse to consider even the possibility of a faith-based truth, laughing at the very ideas of being open minded and tolerant, ideas they demand everyone else embrace. In their haste to deny God and offend the Sweet Infant Jesus, they continue to invent all kinds of crazy ideas to sell to the public, and as we all know, nothing sells like sex.

Not satisfied with simply encouraging women to abort each and every life created in their wombs, they now claim there is an evolutionary link between abortions and the size of a man's most precious resource. Abortion is, according to secular science now, the natural way for increasing the value - and size - of the "family jewels."

The logic, according to fans of false science goes something like this...
We know some mammals kill the babies of their own species. Males fight with each other for access to the females, the victor killing not only the previous dominant male, but the babies as well. This renders the females immediately sexually receptive. Without the burden of a moral code, she doesn't care about her dead babies, and avails herself to the new alpha male (note the similarities between the animal kingdom and neighborhoods in which Planned Parenthood takes a prominent role).

Scientists now tell us that evolution has apparently decided, for some mysterious reason, females should be as promiscuous as possible. It's natural, so therefore it must be good. If you think this sounds like an argument for sexualizing America, you're not alone. Perhaps this is in response to the Gaying Up and Feminizing of America; the few masculine men left are pushing back. I couldn't say. It's interesting to think about, though.

Anyway, according to the latest scientifical claptrap, the result of this hyper-sexuality is increased sperm production. In other words dear friends, science is telling men that if they get their girlfriends, neighbors, classmates, friends' sisters pregnant, then encourage them to get abortions, their seed sacks will rise to the challenge, and increase in size accordingly.

The Unsaved Soul Seeks To Be No More Than An Animal

I asked myself why, if one was to entertain scientific reasoning, wasting seed in the privacy of one's bedroom isn't enough to inspire the man's undercarriage to grow in size. After all, if the theory of evolution were true then the man's seed wouldn't "care" where it went, it would simply be following orders. Apparently evolution suggests all life follows the Nuremberg Defense, morality be damned. So why should a man bother with a female receptical and not a tissue? After all, according to evolution, the sperm don't "care" where they go, right? I don't expect secular scientists to address that. Logic isn't really their strong point. They work to give justification to sin and nothing more.

True Christians™ men know the answers to their questions are found in the Holy Bible,
not the bottom of a scientist's beaker.

If a man asks, "How can I increase my manliness?" he'll find the answer in the Holy Bible.
No man can read the Bible with a sincere and open heart without being impressed with how much God appreciates True Manhood. The book of Genesis contains sixty chapters and covers the two-thirds of human history, and yet one half of it is devoted to telling us about the colossal manhood of Abraham. Hand picked by the LORD, Abraham was chosen to become the Father of Nations (Genesis 17:5), likely because God knew he would have no problem following directions (Genesis 22:1-2). Following directions even when they sound inhumane to our mortal minds is the essence of Godly Manhood.

If a man asks, "How can I increase my influence in my community and decrease my competition as a man?" he'll find the answer in the Holy Bible.
Abraham strove to have strength in self-control by making the choice to be the faithful son, by not questioning God's commands, by simply obeying orders. Jesus tells us nothing has changed, God sees and rewards obedience (Matthew 21:28-31). Consider the LORD's respect for Moses, another manly man who realized the value of obedience (Exodus 4:24-26). Good fortune favors the prepared, and there is no greater preparation than blind faith and unconditional obedience (Joshua 1:8; Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6).

If a man asks, "How can I keep my wife for my exclusive pleasure" he'll find the answer in the Holy Bible.
No self-respecting True Christian™ man would marry and procreate with woman who is not a suitable help meet (Genesis 2:18). Naturally a True Christian™ wife would desire nothing more than to serve the Lord by serving her husband (Ephesians 5:22; Colossians 3:18). The Holy Bible tells us a virtuous woman is more valuable than even rubies (Proverbs 31:10-31). Such a serving, helpful woman would be too tired at the end of the day - from spinning wool, sewing her own wardrobe, gardening, working for charity, making and selling fine linen, rejoicing, making sure all her words are wise, solidifying her husband's respect in the gates of the city, and of course taking care of the family and staff long before anyone else wakes, and yet tirelessly working late into the night - to be off gallivanting with other men. Furthermore, if she carries herself with purity, she'll avoid the unwanted attention from roving men seeking to increase the size of their unholy creamballs.

I think the lesson to be learned is clear. If one values morality and security, the Holy Bible alone can be trusted to keep one spiritually and physically safe and sound. Also, scientists are all perverts.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Secular Science To Men: Abortion For Her = Bigger Manhood For You - 11-19-2014, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Abortion is, according to secular science now, the natural way for increasing the value - and size - of the "family jewels."

The logic, according to fans of false science goes something like this...
We know some mammals kill the babies of their own species. Males fight with each other for access to the females, the victor killing not only the previous dominant male, but the babies as well. This renders the females immediately sexually receptive. Without the burden of a moral code, she doesn't care about her dead babies, and avails herself to the new alpha male (note the similarities between the animal kingdom and neighborhoods in which Planned Parenthood takes a prominent role).

Scientists now tell us that evolution has apparently decided, for some mysterious reason, females should be as promiscuous as possible. It's natural, so therefore it must be good. If you think this sounds like an argument for sexualizing America, you're not alone. Perhaps this is in response to the Gaying Up and Feminizing of America; the few masculine men left are pushing back. I couldn't say. It's interesting to think about, though.

Anyway, according to the latest scientifical claptrap, the result of this hyper-sexuality is increased sperm production. In other words dear friends, science is telling men that if they get their girlfriends, neighbors, classmates, friends' sisters pregnant, then encourage them to get abortions, their seed sacks will rise to the challenge, and increase in size accordingly.

The Unsaved Soul Seeks To Be No More Than An Animal
It's not called 'elephantiasis' for nothing!

Only animals are interested in the size of the family jewels.
But it makes one wonder about these fuzzy wuzzies of New Guinea ....