Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page please pray for my boy, wheezer
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-27-2014, 06:31 AM

I come with my hat in my hand askin for prayers for myboy, Wheezer. Wheezer never meant nobody no harm, he is just a mite soft in the head is all on account of being kicked in the noggin by that old mule when he were only a baby but that is a whole nother story entirely.

Anyhoo, Ol wheezer got told by the doc today that he got to have one of his testicals removed on account of him only supposing to have two testicals instead of three which is the number of testicals he was born with when he was born.

Wheezer is beside hisself with sadness. So is his sister and bride to be,Molly. I reckon I am a mite sentimentally attached to it myself if you will parden my saying so. I never known Wheezer any other way and I will be sorry to see it go.

Please pray for baby ol Jesus to give strength to my boy during surgery, wheezer"s testicals is in Gods loving hands. Yours earnestly,

Orem

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-27-2014, 06:52 AM

Poor Wheezer
Did the doctor say whether it will give him a girly voice?
I'm praying for the lad.

(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-27-2014, 02:53 PM

I'll be praying to! I know that if his bride-to-be is a good Christian women, she will stay loyal to him!

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-28-2014, 09:26 AM

Dear Jesus,

Help this young boy, Wheezer, find the path to anatomical correctness and that perhaps one day remove his testicles all together as a love offering to you, Our Lord and Saviour.

Amen

Jim
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-29-2014, 12:34 AM

Mister Farmer, wheezer always did have a high pitch voice which is funny on account of one of his testicals is as big as a coconut. the other two look and smell like rotten grapes. The bigun seems healthy enough If you ask me, but doc says it looks suspicious and is eager to lop it off just like he did to old Otis my coonhound before my half brother and cousin Angus went off and kilt him then had sex with his remains, but that is another story. Anyhoo, Wheezer is still shaking like a leaf and will go under the knife in the morning. I read him your alls words of prayer and comfort but the boy still keeps sobbing like some kind of sissy. On account of me being an understanding and loving pa, I will not beat him for it until after the operation. Thank you all and thanks especially to Jesus, I have faith that He got this one in the bag.

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 10-29-2014, 06:20 AM

Dear Lord,

Please help Mr. Festus and his family during their time of trial, for You are a good and merciful God who gives peace(Philippians 4:7) and a God who stands with us in times of trail (Psalm 23:4 and Psalm 50:15). In Jesus's powerful name(John 14:13) , Amen!

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 11-04-2014, 07:25 AM

Thanks again for the prayers but they didn't do no good for any of us. When dock skinned that thing out of wheezer I nearly lost the vittles I had et for breakfast! I'll be damned if that thing didn't have 3 teeth, a milky blue eyeball with no lid and a nasty Ol tuft of hair. It was all shot with veins like itd been up all night drinkng hooch.The wife snatched it up off the table with a quickness and put it to her teat and tried to breast feed it. Ol doc passed out and Wheezer squeeled like a little piglet.I just stared. The stubborn woman insisted we bring it on back to the cabin but has since lost her mothering instinct toward it but the cat seems to have taken a shine to it and is batting it around the kitchen. I feel no kinship to it and I reckon I should feed it to the hogs on account of it is an abomination and also is starting to smell funny. Some of the folks in town found out and tried to kill Wheezer so he is staying with his uncle Angus for a spell.help us Jesus.

(#8)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: please pray for my boy, wheezer - 11-04-2014, 05:17 PM

Say it ain't so!

I'm terribly sorry your family is going through this, but it sounds like the doctor may have removed a demon. You should contact a Landover exorcist to make sure the boy is no longer infested. All of you are in my prayers.