Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ?
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#221)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 03-02-2017, 08:02 PM

Once again thankyou for my infractions brethren! I will try my best to be a true christian
(#222)
Old
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus 

Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 03-02-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyharko View Post
Once again thankyou for my infractions brethren! I will try my best to be a true christian
Hi Davey,

Infractions happen. I got plenty, I can only surmise this how God works. Perhaps you want to read the Bible, 1 Peter 3:16 might give you some consolation.

Kind regards,

Roland

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
(#223)
Old
Another brick in Donald´s wall
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower 

Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 03-02-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyharko View Post
YES! Brother G. I have had to perform this holy act on many a witch!I face the powers that be with my mighty sword and wave it in their face!
I do hope for your sake that asking about prison stories about male abuse wasn't in the hope I was a backdoor sinner that could satisfy your interest
Please don't take offence brother but I have to be sure too
I cannot take offense, it is forbidden in the Bible. I was hoping for stories about brotherhood in Christ, conversions, baptisms, and how you brougth many inmates to the light of Jesus our Lord and Savior.

You have a dirty mind, haven't you?

I am praying for your soul. I hope you can become a True Christian, but you need less use of your instincts and more Bible reading.

By the way, many questions remain unanswered.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
(#224)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.daveyharko is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 03-03-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
Hello Mr. Harko!

First, I must apologize for posting in the male-only part of the forum. However, being nosy is part of any anthropologist's job description.

Second, I am very sad to see you treating a True Christian Lady in this way. You must understand that there is a pecking order on this forum:

1. Godly Pastors
2. Godly True Christian™ Men
3. Godly True Christian™ Women ----> like Mrs. Etheldreda
4. Meek Forum Members -----> like myself
5. Mice
6. Crickets
7. Mosquitoes
8. Lint
9. Parasites that live on mosquitoes
10. Unsaved Trash -------> like you

Please act with adequate respect towards everyone higher up in the pecking order.
Hush woman you are aware of 1 Timothy 2:12 being a good christian lady

Last edited by Basilissa; 03-03-2017 at 03:51 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote; you're welcome