Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 04:23 AM

Many worthless freaks believe science is fact, while the Bible is a lie. I find that quite pathetic, since the only people who seem to come up with the actual 'proof' that science is fact are the scientists themselves. Well why wouldn't they? They have to protect their meaningless jobs.

I find that amuzing, since we know the truth. We believe in factual faith, where as they believe in 'science-fiction'. We are men of God, while they are losers of science.

Seriously, how are we meant to believe anything some worthless scientist tells us, when it is clearly a lie and fabrication to attack our God. ALL Scientists are in league with Lucifer, their plan to blast our heads so full of nonsense that we believe more in their far-out-trash, than God almighty.

Genetics, dinosaurs, men on the moon. All bullshit. For every co-called fact they can give me, i can dismiss it as fabricated nonsense. It's already a well-known-fact that all the moon landings were faked. Man has never set foot into space, and I would be willing to bet that nothing else has either. All the pictures from so-called sattelites ... FAKE, all pictures from other plantes ... FAKE, and how can we believe most so-called fossils are truly what they say if their so-called carbon dating bullshit comes from these perverting scientists too? In truth - We can't.

Oh we have all seen the pictures of a cloned sheep. Ha ha. Like all sheep don't look identical. Prove to me it was cloned, and not just some slight-of-hand magician's trick to make the masses actually believe cloning is possible.

So in an effort to prove these pathetic scientists wrong, I set them a task. They ask me to prove God exists? Well I asked them to prove to me the Earth is round, not flat. Prove this to me - NOT with so-called 'genuine' pictures from 'outerspace', or any of your other science fiction bullshit.

Because we know that it is flat, and that God lets people 'flip' to the other side safely.

Isaiah 40:22 says 'It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth', CIRCLE, NOT SPHERE. The Earth is a FLAT CIRCLE, every Christian knew that for 100's of years. But science has been working to blind of from that truth for decades! And they almost had us!

So, I asked them to prove me wrong, I asked him to prove to me the World was round WITHOUT science, or as I like to call it 'science fiction' - They could not.

In truth, I had half expected them to come up with some braindead reply about those flying mechanical metal birds dumb humans like to fly in. You know what I mean. The ones those dumb illiterate towel-headed pig-farmers used to destroy the twin towers. If God had intended man to fly he would have given him wings. Another abomination of science. Man has been trying to fly for centuries, they call this witchcraft. An air-plane is nothing but the evolution of the broomstick that witches used to fly 100s of years ago. They are the work of the Devil, and hated by God. Why do you think a massive metal object can actually fly through the air? Oh, don't give me some dumb scientific explanation, it is sorcery that powers these machines. Anyone who flies in a plane will burn in Hell! Praise Jesus!

God does not want us to meddle in his affairs, cloning humans, genetics bullshit, so-called scientific advancements are nothing but blasphemy, and can be accounted for as alchemy and sorcery. All filthy scientists will burn come Judgement Day for their part in the Satanic agenda of trying to disprove my God, which carried the ultimate punishment. The Second death, referred to in Revelation. And there shall be a great gnashing of teeth, and their skin shall burn off their bones, and their eyes shall melt into their sockets, and their pain shall last eternity. It's nothing less than they deserve. Amen!

I for one can't wait till you all burn, your blood is on your own heads. Halleluja!

Rev RG Green
God's Hammer Baptist Church
Founder of the Parents Against Goth Organisation
www.godhatesgoths.com