Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page NRA President: Soon we Can Own Colored People Again!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#21)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: NRA President: Soon we Can Own Colored People Again! - 06-24-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop polisher View Post
If all blacks are worthless why does God continue to allow us to exist?
To punish mankind.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Now doesn't that sound just like Detroit, Atlanta, and Oakland? Minus the cattle, I guess. Maybe that refers to blacks robbing Burger King.

(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rapist A for Effort

knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: NRA President: Soon we Can Own Colored People Again! - 07-07-2014, 03:50 AM

Do negros have souls? Apparently some white folks don't think so??
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: NRA President: Soon we Can Own Colored People Again! - 07-07-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop polisher View Post
Do negros have souls? Apparently some white folks don't think so??
Hello bishop polisher.

I think that colored people have souls but there is a Bible verse I have marked with a Post-It note that talks about people with souls and slaves like they are two different things look at Revelation 18:13 it says:

And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

I made them in two different colors so you will see them easily I hope there are colored people in Heaven because I like jazz music except the heroin part.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.