Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page An Atrocity
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

deadhero is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 08:39 AM

Friends, it has come to my attention that this group meets directly across the pavilion from the Watergate complex. What is to be done about these godless fornicators?!?!

http://.246.54.218/discus/messages/3...tml?1176029849

"It is not too strong a statement to declare that this is the way civilizations begin to die. None of us has the right to suppose it cannot happen here."
- Richard M. Nixon
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Andrew Shaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhero View Post
Friends, it has come to my attention that this group meets directly across the pavilion from the Watergate complex. What is to be done about these godless fornicators?!?!

http://.246.54.218/discus/messages/3...tml?1176029849
What exactly is it? a tattoo shop or a gay hang out type thing?

Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

deadhero is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Shaw View Post
What exactly is it? a tattoo shop or a gay hang out type thing?
Answer: http://.246.54.218/discus/messages/3...tml?1179266164

What can LBC do as community under God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost to eliminate this scourge upon teh intranets?

"It is not too strong a statement to declare that this is the way civilizations begin to die. None of us has the right to suppose it cannot happen here."
- Richard M. Nixon
(#4)
Old
International JOO and fellow-travelling Communiss.
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Joo is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:

What can LBC do as community under God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost to eliminate this scourge upon teh intranets?
Pray real hard.
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Andrew Shaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:

I kinda threw up in my mouth...thats..disgusting there really isent anything you can do about it but ignore it..nothing legal anyway..yes i'd go with what joo said and pray about it..

Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?
(#6)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: An Atrocity - 06-22-2007, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Please, please, PLEASE put a warnin' in yo post in the future if you is gonna post somethin' as nasty as that. I had fainted in my chair and it be a good thang my husband han't walked by and seen that on the screen! Good LORD! I done been traumatizeded! I's definitely gonna haves to spends me some extra coupla hours in the prayer closet today!

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin